[6] New Friend

"Who is this?" jeongin asked while staring at Jisung who is still standing in front the door. Jeongin sure seungmin doesn't have siblings but then who is this boy in front him. Seungmin's friends or what?

Jisung smile at jeongin. He didn't scared with human and he thinks this boy is kind just like seungmin.

"Jisung this is jeongin and jeongin this is Jisung" seungmin introduce Jisung to jeongin and do the same thing to Jisung.

"Hi" Jisung said while waving his hand. Jeongin says hi for return.

"Where are the others?" Seungmin asked

"Oh they're asleep on the couch" jisung said.

Seungmin , Jisung and jeongin come in and go to the living room. Jeongin still didn't get the reason seungmin bring him here. So he just follow seungmin. When they arrived at the living room , he can see two people who are asleep on the couch. First thing come to his mind is who are them?

"Felix! Hyunjin! Wake up!" Jisung shakes felix and hyunjin's shoulders to wake them up.

Hyunjin finally awake but felix is still sleeping. Hyunjin rubbing his eyes so that he can see clearly and the person he didn't know caught his attention. He looks at seungmin and Jisung waiting for their's explanation.

"Jeongin this is hyunjin and hyunjin this is jeongin. He is my friend. Don't worry he's kind" seungmin said when he see hyunjin start to feel suspicious at jeongin. Jeongin just smile awkwardly when he sees hyunjin reaction at him. Why do I look like a bad people? He asked to himself.

"Ok by the way why are you here?" Hyunjin asked jeongin while sharpen his eyes towards jeongin.

"I-" jeongin's word was cutting by seungmin before he can finish his word.

"I bring him here" seungmin said and hyunjin only nodded

"Ermm Jisung can I talk with you for a while?" Seungmin asked to Jisung. Jisung just nodded and follow seungmin to his room leaving hyunjin and jeongin with felix who is still asleep.

"Are you mad at me if I tell someone that you, hyunjin and felix are hybrids?" Seungmin asked when he and Jisung was alone at seungmin's room.

"Maybe? Why did you tell someone?" Jisung asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"No, actually not yet" seungmin said

"But if the person you're going to tell is jeongin, I didn't mind" Jisung said. Seungmin can't believe what was Jisung said.

"Really?!" He asked and Jisung just nodded.

"But why did you want to tell him actually?" Jisung asked , he just want to know seungmin's reason.

"Actually before I meet you, hyunjin and felix, i didn't believe in hybrid and I think that hybrid doesn't exist. But jeongin says that hybrid is exist so I laugh at him and says that hybrid is not exist, and he start to feel sad after I said that and until now he still believe in hybrid. So after I meet you guys, I thinks he must be really glad if he can meet you, hyunjin and felix as a hybrid. But don't worry he can keep this as secret, he is my friend and I really trust him so why can't you trust him right?" Seungmin said.

He tell Jisung everything, the reason why he want jeongin to know about them. Jisung nodded at seungmin answer. Well maybe he can trust jeongin.

"Okay then if you believe in him so i'll believe him too" Jisung said

After seungmin and Jisung leave. Jeongin take a seat the floor because the couch has no space for him and hyunjin. The couch is under felix control right now. Hyunjin also sit on the floor with jeongin.

"Hyunjin, can I asked you something?" Jeongin asked to hyunjin.

"What?"

"Are you seungmin's cousin or what?" Jeongin asked, he still want to know who is hyunjin, Jisung and felix to seungmin.

"I'm his father" hyunjin said calmly

"What?!!" Jeongin shocked. Hyunjin is seungmin's father?! What the?!.Jeongin stare at hyunjin in disbelief.

"HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOUR FACE, I'M JUST KIDDING OKAY. HAHAHAHA YOU REALLY MAKE MY DAY, HAHAHAHA" hyunjin laugh really hard when he sees jeongin's face who is shocks at his word. Jeongin give him a death glare.

"Not funny okay!" Jeongin said a bit angry at hyunjin. While hyunjin still laughing.

"Huarggghhh" someone's yawn caught jeongin and hyunjin's attention.

Both of them look at felix who is just awake. Felix rubbing his eyes with his small hand and hyunjin can't stop admiring his cuteness.

"Uwu~" hyunjin said when he sees felix who is just awake because of him.

"Huarrgghh I'm hungry, eoh who are you?" Felix asked when he see someone unknown.

"I'm jeongin, seungmin's friend" jeongin said.

"Wow! Really yeahh! if you're his friend then you're my friend too by the way I'm felix" felix said while a bright smile on his face. He pat his hands excitedly knowing that he will get a new friend.

"Jeongin!" Someone call jeongin's name.

"What?" Jeongin asked to seungmin who is just come with Jisung.

Jisung call hyunjin and felix to come to him. The two hybrid just listen to Jisung and come to him. Jisung whisper to the both of them about something. They seems to have a serious discussion and after Jisung explain everything to the both of them , they just nodded in agreement with Jisung decision. Now they just wait for seungmin to tell everything to jeongin.

"Did you still believe in hybrid?" Seungmin asked.

Jeongin nodded. He still believe in hybrid and he thought that seungmin is not interested with hybrid. But why all of the sudden he asked about hybrid? Jeongin asked to himself.

"Okay then, show him" seungmin said. Jeongin raised his left eyebrow. Show what?

"Show- what?!! A-are you? Is this real?! Am I daydreaming?! Someone slap me" jeongin said in disbelief when he sees the three guys in front of him change from human to hybrid

"Okay"

Pap!

Felix slap his face with his small hand. He froze for a moment and then start to feels amazed.

"I knew it they're exist! Wow y'all so amazing, awesome, cool and cute at the same time! OMG it's so breath taking"

Seungmin just chuckle at his friend's manner.

TBC

another boring chapter 💔 sorry if this chapter disappoint y'all. I've lost half of my idea when I write this chapter 😫. But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter , I'll try to make it better on the next chapter. Thanks for reading 😄 , have a nice day 😊and sorry if there's too many wrong grammar 🙏🙇💔. I'm still in proses to improve my grammar