[12] Its Just Started

Tok! Tok! Tok! Tok!

The loud knock from the door making felix scared. He hide behind the sofa, he didn't have enough courage to open the door. Who is that? He asked to himself. Is it changbin? But if that changbin, why does he knock the door when he had the key? Felix think. He wait and stay silent. After thinking what to do, he run to the kitchen and hiding behind the door.

Meanwhile at the outside, Jisung still knock the door. He already forget that the owner is with him right now. Its because he really want to meet felix right now.

Tok! Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Why he doesn't open the door?" Jisung asked

"Maybe because you knock the door like a bad person" changbin said

"Oh really? Hehe sorry. Can you open the door, please?" Jisung said while grin.

"Move aside" changbin said and open the door with his key

Changbin enter his apartment with seungmin, Jisung, hyunjin, jeongin, chan and minho follow him from behind. Once they come in, felix is nowhere to be seen. They only find a plushie on the sofa.

"Where is him?" Jisung asked while walking towards the sofa and looking at the plushie. He think maybe felix leave this plushie here.

Changbin rise his shoulders. Don't know where is felix.

"I don't know maybe at the guess room" changbin said.

Then all of them try to search at the guess room but still they can't find him there.

"Where is him?" Changbin scratch his hair wondering where is felix right now.

"Wait I can heard something from the kitchen" hyunjin said all of a sudden.

"Yeah kitchen!" Jisung run to the kitchen leaving them behind.

While them just shake their head and follow him from behind. But after a moment they heard a scream. Not a scared scream but a happy scream.

"Huaaaa!! Sungie!! I miss you!!" Felix voice was heard by all of them making them sigh in relief. They glad felix didn't go away from this apartment.

Hyunjin run to his hybrids friends and see them hugging each other while jumping on the floor. Cute , he thought.

"Ekhem!" Hyunjin cough to catch their attention.

"Huaaa!! Jinnie!! I Miss you!!" Felix said want to hug hyunjin too but Jisung still hugging him making him fail to go and hug hyunjin

"Huaa! I miss you too and Where's my cuddle" hyunjin asked to felix and Jisung.

"Awww come here" Jisung said. Hyunjin come to them and create a group hug.

The others just smile seeing this triple hybrids become one again. The triple hybrids look like a happy family to them and suddenly they miss their parents, especially seungmin and changbin who are live far away from their family.

❇❇❇❇

After saying thank for take care of felix at changbin and minho, they leave changbin's apartment and go to seungmin's house. All of them walk together while listening to felix's story about how he meets changbin and minho at the amusement park.

But there's someone watch stealthy behind a wall at them. The person created a smile , a cynical smile to them. The person's eyes keep watching the triple hybrids. He smirks and mumble something.

"Gotcha , finally I found you kids" the person mumble before walk away from there.

Suddenly hyunjin stop and watch around. He thinks he heard something but he didn't sure about it. His action making seungmin stop and look at him. Seungmin can see hyunjin's worried face , that's makes him wonder what was hyunjin think right now. Is something wrong happen?

"Yah , hyunjin what's wrong?" Seungmin asked

"Ahh no it just , errmmm promise me don't tell Jisung and felix about this" hyunjin said. Seungmin raise his left eyebrow.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked.

He and hyunjin walk slowly letting the others walk first. After making sure that nobody will hear them. Hyunjin walk closer to seungmin and whisper something to seungmin's ear.

"I think I heard someone voice but when I search for it but I found nothing" hyunjin said

"Are you sure about it?" Seungmin asked. Its not like he didn't believe in hyunjin , he just want to make sure about it.

"Yes, I'm 100% sure and I heard he mumble something but i'm not really hear what he says" hyunjin said which seungmin nodded

"Then why you don't want them know about this?" Seungmin said pointing at felix and jisung who are walking with the others.

"It just... it just I don't want them scared about this. I just want to protect them and I don't want bad things happen to them" hyunjin said while looking towards to felix and Jisung. Seungmin smile and grab hyunjin hand

"Don't worry, I'll not tell them about this. I promise you but you must tell me all about this later. Now let's go" seungmin said while bring hyunjin with him to catch the others step. While hyunjin just nodded and let seungmin take him to the others

❇❇❇❇

"Did you find them?" He asked to his servant who is just arrive to his house

"Yes master and I also know that they already found their new owner" His servant said which he smirk.

"Oh really? Who is it?" He asked

"Seungmin , that's what I heard they called him but don't worry he is just a kid , he can't defeat you" his servant said while handing him a photo of seungmin

"Like that , okay. I want them you to kidnap that seungmin to me cause that's the only way to make them listen to me" he said while looking towards to seungmin's photo

"Yes master , I'll do it" his servant said before leave him alone

"Sorry kids you can run but you can't hide" he said while crumpled seungmin's photo and throw it to the floor.

TBC

Next chapter is the triple hybrids history , I hope this chapter not disappoint y'all 🙇. Thanks for reading and sorry for wrong grammar 🙏