[8] Where is Felix?

Seungmin, hyunjin and chan search at the east side. Seungmin, hyunjin and chan looking around while calling felix name but there's nobody to answer it. They decide to search again but the sad thing is they still didn't find felix.

"Felix!" Hyunjin call felix name hoping for a answer from felix but nothing.

"Excuse me, did you see someone this height and around this age?" Chan asked random person that he meet while pointing at hyunjin and seungmin.

"No sorry" the person can't help because he didn't see felix.

"Ahh its okay" chan just bow and go to seungmin and hyunjin again

"Felix!" Seungmin said calling for felix.

Chan pat seungmin and hyunjin's shoulder. Both seungmin and hyunjin look at him.

"Did you find him?" Hyunjin asked but chan just shake his head. Hyunjin sigh

"Guys he's not here" seungmin said.

"So where's him?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm sorry hyunjin. I don't know. Let's go, maybe jisung and jeongin had find him" chan said. hyunjin just obey to him and follow seungmin and chan to meet jeongin and Jisung. Hyunjin look back for the last time and start to walk again.

"Felix where are you? Don't make us worry" hyunjin said

❇❇❇❇

Meanwhile jeongin and Jisung at the west side of the amusement park. They search while separate to two , they think its the best decision to make right and they will gather again after 30 minutes. Jisung looking around but still felix is nowhere to be found, he only can see crowd and that's bad.

He want to go there but he think it must be a bad idea so he decide to meet jeongin again, its already 30 minutes since he and jeongin separate to two. He walk and he see someone familiar. He sharpen his sight and look to the person. Its was jeongin. Instantly he run towards jeongin.

"Did you find him?" Jisung asked. He exhaled and inhale for some oxygen, running makes him feel tired.

"No" jeongin said while shake his head. Both of them sigh

"Felix, where are you?" Jisung asked in worried tone. Jeongin pat his shoulder giving him support.

"Don't worry we'll find him. I don't know where and when but I'm sure we'll find him. Just don't give up" jeongin said

"Thanks" jisung smile to him. Maybe jeongin is right, they'll find felix again right?

❇❇❇❇

Felix Pov

"Ughhh I can't believe they leave me. Leaving me with all of this annoying stuff"

Someone walking towards me while holding two plushie. Before he can see me, i run away from him and hide behind the wall in case for my safety. What should I do now? Should I come to him and asking for help? The plushie seems cute, can I take one?

No! Felix you can't do that. It will risk your safety. You must remember safety first, don't forget what happen to you several years ago. I remind myself, yeah I'm not going let what happen to me several years ago happen again.

I look at him again. Now he is standing while calling someone with his phone. He seems in trouble when he tried to use his phone while holding two plushies. At the end he just put the plushies down and start typing something on his phone and calling someone.

"Huh Jisung, hyunjin where are you? I'm hungry and I'm scared. What if I can't meet you two again? Hiks" I said to myself.

I want to cry right now. I recline behind the wall while crying. I already miss Jisung, hyunjin and seungmin, oh! Jeongin and chan too. Huaaa I miss them. Where are you guys? I'm here alone and I can't take it anymore. What should I do?

Felix Pov End

Nobody Pov

After calling his friends. He decide to wait for them here for a while until they come and pick him but suddenly he heard something. He heard someone's voice. He look around searching for the voice and his eyes caught something. He can see someone who is hiding behind a wall while crying.

He walk slowly leaving the two plushies on the ground and approach the wall. Without any hesitation he asked the boy.

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked. The boys lift his head and look at him. The boys seems shocked when he look at him.

"I- I-" the boy, felix stuttered.

"Hey changbin why are you bullying him?!" Suddenly Someone interrupt their conversation before felix can continue his words. Both of them look at the person that come all of a sudden and interrupt their conversation.

"I'm not, Idiot" changbin rolls his eyes at his friend. He just want to help not bullying this unknown boy.

"Did he do something to you?" Changbin's friend asked but Felix just shake his head. Felix wipe his tears with his arm.

"So why are you crying?" he asked again in soft tone in case didn't want felix scared of him.

"I- I'm lost" felix said while hold his tears.

"It's alright, by the way who is your name?" Changbin asked.

"I'm felix" felix answered.

"Felix don't worry we'll help you, I promise in the name of changbin" changbin give minho a poker face

"Oh I almost forgot I'm minho and this mr.bully is changbean" minho continue his word while point over changbin.

"I'm not bullying him okay, I found him crying behind this wall. Do you understand MeanHoe? And I'm changbin not changbean okay" changbin said while roll his eyes

"Who is that? I only know minho" minho said

Felix just stare at them with a confused look.

"Don't mind him. I'll help you by the way did you come here alone or with someone or with your friends?" Minho asked.

"Errmm I come here with my friend" felix answer and minho just nodded

"Okay we'll help you to search for them" minho said while smiling. Felix finally can feel happy. He's lucky because meet them. Felix smile back at minho.

TBC

Oh no! Could they find him? And what will happen to felix? Stay tuned 😊
Sorry of there's so many wrong grammar 😅 Thanks for reading 💕😊 bye 👋