[7] Get Cool

After the introduction session was end, felix finally realize that he was hungry from the start. He plays with his ears and start to mumble to himself.

"When can I eat?" He mumble to himself. Jisung who is sitting beside him listen what was he says and chuckle.

"Poor koala" he says.

"Why?" Jeongin asked when Jisung suddenly says poor to the koala aka felix.

"I'm hungry~ can I eat now? Jisung said that I can eat when minnie is back" felix said. He just want to eat something right now , so that he can continue his sleep later.

"Aww poor this little koala , can I take him?" Jeongin asked

"No! You can't take my twin" Jisung said. He didn't want someone take felix from him. Even if he know that jeongin didn't mean what he says but still he didn't want someone take felix from him.

"I'm just kidding okay" jeongin said

"Errmm" seungmin didn't continue his word.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"What did you guys eat? I mean do you eat human food?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin can't help but laugh. Jeongin and seungmin tilt their head. Did seungmin making a joke? Why did he laughing? Nothing funny at all. Both of them thinks.

Jisung shake his head. He wonder how hyunjin will survive without him. Sometime hyunjin can be helpful and sometime Jisung just can't count on him but he still care about hyunjin. He is his friend at all and he loves him as his own family.

"Of course we can eat human food and don't mind hyunjin he just a bit insane right now" Jisung said

"Hey! I am not!" Hyunjin pout

"Okay then , I'm just need to warm the food and we can eat together" seungmin said as he walk to the kitchen. Don't mind on hyunjin.

"Yeayy wait for me" Felix said excitedly and follow seungmin to the kitchen leaving Jisung , hyunjin and jeongin at the living room.

❇❇❇❇

After they had finish their dinner. All of them at the living room. Hyunjin and Jisung talking to each other about something. Meanwhile seungmin and jeongin busy with their own phone. Felix? He already asleep on the couch.

"Look" jeongin headed his phone to seungmin. Seungmin take it and look at the phone.

"Amusement park?" Seungmin asked.

"What? Wow let me see" hyunjin said excitedly when he heard about amusement park. Jisung move closer to hyunjin and stare at the phone with hyunjin.

"Wow it must be fun. Can we go?" Jisung asked when he already finish reading about the amusement park.

The amusement park will start at 9 p.m. today and for those who is lucky they will get a free present with some benefits. Which mean , the lucky one will get a free present and some free tickets for some selected games. About the payment , the amusement park is still new so it still in promotion. This is mean the amusement park will give 50% discount for the ticket.

"Yes we can but what about him?" Seungmin pointed felix who is still sleeping. Fyi , he already sleep for 3 hours and now the times show 8.40 p.m.

"Easy we can wake him up so can we go?" Jeongin asked

"Hmmmm okay" seungmin said.

Jeongin, hyunjin and Jisung jumping in happiness. Excited to go to the amusement park. Finally they will have some fun. Seungmin just shake his head at this three person.

"Okay then get ready and someone wake felix up. I'm going to get ready bye" seungmin said and start to walk to his room.

"I'll be back. I just need to take my jacket and wallet at home.Lets meet at the amusement park , bye " jeongin said before walk out from seungmin house. He already tell chan to take him at seungmin house and luckily his cousin want to take him.

"I-" Jisung cut hyunjin's word before hyunjin can finish his word.

"You wake him up. Bye bye" Jisung said and run towards his room leaving hyunjin with felix.

"Ughh fine"

❇❇❇❇

Felix and Jisung run in happiness when they're arrived at the amusement park. The two hybrids was really excited right now. But they still can't come in yet, they must wait for jeongin. Jeongin message seungmin that he will come with his cousin chan.

"Woahh I can't wait" felix said while look straight to the amusement park with sparkle in his eyes.

"Me too" Jisung said.

"I thought you're will become like that two" seungmin said while pointing to felix and Jisung.

Felix was jumping with Jisung and stop when they're tired. But after rest for a while the two hybrids start to jump again. Hyunjin shakes his head.

"Heh! I'm mature okay. I'm not a kid" hyunjin said

"Really? Hey! Look at there, there's a ice cream truck do you want some?!" Seungmin said while pointing to the random direction.

"Where!??" He started to looking for the ice cream truck and then he realize something, seungmin was laughing hard.

"Hahaahha, Oh yeah so mature" seungmin said.

"Sorry for being late" someone suddenly come to them with someone else. They are jeongin and chan.

"Ah its okay. Hey Jisung! Felix! Lets go" seungmin said in a half scream to the squirrel and koala hybrids.

Finally they enter the amusement park. Felix and Jisung can't help but get really excited. They walking around and play the games that seems interested to them but because of the crowd they didn't realize that they're losing someone. Now they decide to go to the food stall to get some food.

"I want that food" hyunjin point the food named teokkboki

"Hmm I guess I want it too" jeongin said and Jisung nodded, he also want the same food.

Chan already says that he still didn't hungry yet.

"Okay, felix eh?! Where's felix!?" Seungmin asked he looking around search for felix but felix was nowhere to be found.

❇❇❇❇

At the other side felix was busy searching for them. He walk around in search for his friends but they're nowhere to be found. His eyes start to get teary and his vision start to get blurry because of the tear. But he wipe it quickly, he can't cry. He must be tough and search for them.

"Ughhh I can't believe they leave me. Leaving me with all of this annoying stuff" suddenly someone voice caught his attention.

Someone who is talking to himself while holding two plushie.

TBC

Bored chapter again💔 but I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for wrong grammar and thanks for reading.😊🙌