[2] Weird

The atmosphere in the morning looked brighter as the sun shine brighter than usual. It's was a good day to start a day with a smile but not for seungmin. He had to start his day in a bad situation , this is because of what happen yesterday. He was run through the rain yesterday and it caused him get flu and fever.

"Arkkhh damn it , my head hurt. I'll never do that again" if he stay at school longer yesterday ,maybe today he will be okay but he can't do anything now except regret.

Now he must get ready for school. Slowly he get up from his bed and go to the bathroom for shower. He must go to school , he didn't want to be absent at the second days at school. After shower he go to the kitchen and make breakfast for himself. One thing he didn't realize is there are three eyes that watching him through the window.

"Wahh look at that food~it must be really tasty" felix whisper to hyunjin and Jisung when he see the breakfast that made by seungmin.

"Can I asked him to give it to me?" He asked again while sniffing the aroma of the food.

The aroma from the fried egg that made by seungmin , makes his stomach growl and that caught seungmin attention to look at the window. Luckily , the triple hybrids already hide from him and from from there to the bush that they use to hide from seungmin yesterday. Seungmin go to the window and look at the outside , looking for what he was heard just now.

The triple hybrids just sit quietly inside the bush and after seungmin close the window they let out a big sigh. Both hyunjin and jisung stare at felix and give him a poker face.

"Sorry~"

"We almost get caught , luckily Jisung is fast in hiding. I don't know what'll happen if he see us" hyunjin said and Jisung just nodded but felix answer make both of them to think again

"But , why did we find him when we must hide from him?" He asked while tilt his head.

Recess , seungmin's school cafeteria

"Hey are you sick?" Jeongin asked when he sees seungmin's pale skin. He had seen it all the time but he didn't have chance to asked seungmin. He almost forgot to asked seungmin but luckily he didn't.

Seungmin smile and shakes his head.

"No , what makes you think like that?"

"You look pale , wait you didn't run through the rain yesterday right?" Jeongin asked while raise his left eyebrow

"No.......of course no"

Jeongin feel suspicious at seungmin answer but he just nodded. Maybe he just didn't get enough sleep last night , jeongin thinks.

'Huhuhu sorry jeong , I didn't meant to lie. Ughh now I feel guilty' seungmin says to himself

"By the way , thinks I've been followed by someone or maybe something" seungmin says all of the sudden

"What do you mean?"

"Okay. When I was at home , I was heard something at the window and when I went to checked it nothing there. It's weird and when i'm in my way to school , I feel that I've been followed and when I turn around there's nothing"

"What!? It's so dangerous! Have you report to the police?"

"Why? What's wrong with the police?" Suddenly someone join the conversation

"Yeah , what's with the police? Are you going to murder someone? If yes I don't want to join you both" The another one said, behind him there's two others guy

Both seungmin and Jeongin look to them. There's chan, minho and changbin. They used to get along because they're at the same age and class. Seungmin roll his eyes at one of his friends.

"No, minho hyung. We are not going to murder someone" jeongin said making minho grin. Then he decide to them everything that seungmin told him before.

"What?!! Why didn't you report to the police?" Minho asked , panic.

"That's what I says earlier" jeongin said

"Calm down , let seungmin continue his story" Chan as the most calm people try to make them calm down.

"Thanks hyung" chan just smile and nodded

"I want but I'm still not sure about it. Maybe is just because I didn't get enough sleep and start to daydreaming" seungmin said try to be positive. He still not sure about it and he didn't want to make his friends worry.

"But what if there's something following you?" Changbin asked

"Don't says like that it's horrified! , and what if it's a crazy psycho or ghost?!!" Minho started to panic.

"No hyung, its maybe a hybrid!" jeongin said and seungmin sweat drop. He can't believe jeongin still believe that hybrid is exist

"Ermm guys I think y'all so random right now" chan said

"Yeah chan hyung is right. Don't worry, I'll be alright" seungmin smile.

'I'll be alright, right?'

"Why is the student take a long time at school? Aren't they feels bored?" Felix asked while lean back at the wall outside the school. Meanwhile , jisung and hyunjin sitting cross-legged in front him.

"I don't know , maybe school is fun. Well , I never go to school" felix just nodded while showing a circle shaped mouth at jisung's answer.

"Hmm i wonder how it feels going to school" hyunjin said while looking to the big building named school in front him.

"Me too" felix join hyunjin to stare at the building

Jisung Pov

Felix and hyunjin just stare at this big building named school. Actually I wonder too , how it feels going to school but I've heard that school is bored but I also heard that school is best. Hmmm , I don't know. I look at my watch and it show 12p.m. I think we must stay a litter bit longer

TBC

Sorry if there's many wrong grammar.

Vote and Comment

Thanks^^~♡