[25] Missing

Jisung and felix still didn't talk to each other even its already three days after the day felix know Jisung tell Mr.Ji about hyunjin. Seems like felix is still disappointed with Jisung. Actually Jisung want to talk to him so bad but seems like felix is the one who avoid to talk with him. Because every time he went closer to felix, felix will move away from him.

Jisung sigh, already give up. He sit while leaning against the wall. He seems sad, don't know what to do anymore but actually someone is looking at him with a 'I'm sorry' face without he realize it.

Felix Pov

I'm sorry Jisung but I have to do this. I need to know what he want to do. Actually I didn't mad at you but maybe disappointed a bit. But still I didn't mad at you and seeing you sad makes me sad too. Jisung for know I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to do. Sorry for not telling you about this.

I'm sure this is want Me.Ji want us to be. He want us to fight and didn't talk to each other, so that he can make us separated into two easily. Even if I know about that but I still didn't know what's his motive doing this. But for sure its connected with hyunjin.

I glance to Jisung. He is doing nothing while stare blankly to the floor. Is he daydreaming? By the way, I need to think something. For now I'll do it myself. I must make Mr.Ji think that Jisung and I still didn't want to talk to each other. I need to dig Mr.Ji's secret.

❇❇❇❇

"I wonder what are they doing right now" hyunjin said while looking to the Haru who is running to him.

Its already three days they're here and luckily there's nothing bad happen to them. Seems like Mr.Ji still didn't do anything to them. Now hyunjin is with haru at the courtyard while the others are staying inside seungmin grandma's house.

"Hey haru can I ask you something?" hyunjin asked to haru after haru come to him.

"Woff!" Haru bark while tilting its head.

"Do you think that I'll be able to meet my friends soon?" Hyunjin asked.

"Woff!" Haru bark and shakes its tail. Trying to makes hyunjin feels better.

"Hmmm I hope so" hyunjin said and than he stand up.

"Hyunjin right?" Suddenly someone talk to him. He know this voice belong to who. Its seungmin's grandmother.

"Ah nae halmeoni, why?" Hyunjin asked as he bow to seungmin's grandma.

"I just want to tell you that be careful if you play alone here" she said making hyunjin frown.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked. She just smile and said.

"Actually one days ago I have seen someone that I never seen before here and seems like he is watching you. So I'm afraid if he is planning something"

Hyunjin shock when he heard that from her. Maybe the person who is watching him is one of Mr.Ji servant. Does it mean they're not safe anymore? He need to tell Seungmin and the others later.

"Ah nae halmeoni, I'll be careful after this. Thanks for telling me" hyunjin said

"You're welcome, lets go inside. I'm sure you're still didn't eat anything right?" She said while smiling. Hyunjin smile and nodded. Yeah that's true he still didn't eat anything, he is busy playing with haru while thinking about Jisung and felix.

❇❇❇❇

Seungmin walking while thinking something. Jeongin who is playing his phone while laying on the sofa, look at seungmin with frown in his face. Then he kick changbin leg who is eating snack beside him, changbin look at him.

"What?" Changbin asked.

"Where is chan hyung and minho hyung?" Jeongin asked

"I don't know, they said that they want to take a walk for awhile" changbin said and continue to eat his food.

"Really? I thought they're at the outside with hyunjin" seungmin said all of the sudden, he come closer to jeongin and changbin waiting for their answer to his question.

Jeongin just lifting his shoulder and changbin just nodded.

"Why?" Changbin asked. He put the snack on the table and look at seungmin who is look worried.

"Uh it just I haven't seen them and if they're out why they still didn't come back?" Seungmin said.

Jeongin and changbin look to each other.

"Where are them?!" They said at the same time.

"Who?"

Seungmin, jeongin and changbin look to the owner of the voice at the same time. There are hyunjin, Haru and seungmin grandma who are just come inside.

"Halmeoni, have you seen chan hyung, minho hyung and woojin hyung?" Seungmin asked while come closer to his grandma.

"Sorry seungmin, I just meet hyunjin at the outside" she said

"What about you?" Changbin said to hyunjin.

"No, it just me and haru at the outside until halmeoni come to me. Why? What happen to them?" Hyunjin asked started to felt worry, what if something bad happen to them.

"They're not here since I come back from the kitchen. Changbin said that they want to take a walk for awhile but they still didn't come back" seungmin said in worry. Afraid if something bad happen to them.

"We need to search them!" hyunjin said

"Yeah its better if you all search for them, I'm afraid if something bad happen to them but please be careful with bad people" seungmin's grandma said making seungmin, jeongin and changbin frown.

"We will, halmeoni please call us if they come back" hyunjin said which seungmin's grandma nod.

"Come on guys we need to be hurry , I'll tell you what happen later" hyunjin said and walk first. Seungmin, jeongin and changbin look at each other and then follow hyunjin from behind.

They separate into two team when they see two road and started search for chan and minho who are missing. Team one is hyunjin and seungmin, they will go to left. While team two, jeongin and changbin will go to right. They yell for chan and Minho's names but no answer.

TBC

Sorry for late update 😅 btw I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Sorry if this story started become bored💔.

Anyways , I can't wait for their comeback!! 😍
Cle 2 : Yellow Wood 💛 and I already love their teaser image 😆.

And Congrats to Stray Kids for winning the "New Star Singer Award" for 2019 Asia Model Award 🎉🎉

Lastly , thanks for reading and Bye! 😄