[18] Is This The End?

Its already a week since the incident happen and seungmin is still waiting for the hybrids to come back to him. Even he know that its impossible , the hybrids will never come back to him. He still didn't believe what happen a weeks ago and he still remember how sad hyunsunglix's face that day.

If he can , he want to throwback the time. He want everything start again. Maybe if he become more careful at the day being kidnap , the hybrids still here with him. Today is just a lonely day for seungmin , even today is holiday but it nothing special to him. he started to miss the laugh from triple hybrids. He started to miss his loud house before.

And he really miss the triple hybrids. How are them? Are they okay? He thought. He walk to his living room and when he see the clean living room , he start to miss the hybrids who are always makes his living room mess. His tears started to flow when he remember the incident that happen a weeks ago.

Flashback

Seungmin open his eyes slowly , the first thing that he see is a ceiling coloured in white. Suddenly a shadow of someone block his sight , he close his eyes and open it again. He can heard some voices near him and he know who are the voices belong.

"Seungmin" seungmin didn't answer , his head still felt dizzy.

"Seungmin , are you okay? Call the doc—" before he can finish his word seungmin stop him by holding his hand. Seungmin shakes his head slowly.

"It's okay" seungmin , he tried to wake up while holding his forehead.

"Where are them?" Seungmin asked but nobody answered his question.

Seungmin look at them hoping that everything that happen awhile ago is just a dream. But He can see jeongin , minho , chan and changbin are avoiding his eye. They avoid to making eye contact with him. With this he already know , its not a dream. They, the hybrids are no longer with him.

The hot liquid from his eyes started to flow. He didn't want wipe it , he want to cry. Why are all of this happen to him? He sob while letting all of his tears flow through his cheek.

Then someone put seungmin into his embrace , he can't let his friends cry. Jeongin rub seungmin's hair while saying sorry.

"I'm sorry , we already make a plan and all of this not supposed to happen"  jeongin said with feels guilty all over his heart.

"If only we came earlier , all of this didn't happen. We're so sorry" chan said all of the sudden while looking down.

But its not them fault , they already call the police and they're on the way to the place but there's some problem with the way that they take. The way that they take are a busy road , so they need to find another way. After searching for another way , they finally find it but when they're arrived there's nothing they can do , they're too late. They only found seungmin who is laying on the floor weakly covering with his own blood.

"No its not your faults , maybe this is my fault. They do that to save me , they let themselves being caught just to save me" seungmin said

"No! Its not your fault , stop blame yourself. Its is their decision to save you. I'm sure they didn't want to blame yourself too , so stop blame yourself. Okay?" Chan said while seungmin still crying. Then all of them go and hug him , hoping that he will stop blame himself.

End Flashback

But does everything end here? And he'll never get to see the hybrids again?

He left all of the question without any answer for each. He decide to make his mind free by take a walk for awhile around his neighbourhood. Since today is school's holiday , he will spend his day by walking around while trying to forget about the hybrids.

After arguing with his inner self , finally he make a decision to forget about them. Maybe this is the best for him , for now he just can hope that the hybrids will be alright without him.

Seems like his decision to take a walk for awhile , success to make him feels a little calm.  Now he can feel his burden start to faded slowly one by one. His heart start to feels more free. He smile a bit , then look at the sky. Closing his eyes and enjoying the weather today.

"Woff! Woff!"

Seungmin look around , searching the owner is the voices. But there's nothing nearby him , just some house , walls and three trees behind him. Nobody here or there's any animal here. It just him but where does the voice come from?

"Woff! Woff!"

Seungmin heard the sound of bark again and this time the sound heard like it is in pain. The owner if the sound heard like it is enduring it's pain. He feels pity for the dog , he must help it. So he stop his step and wait for another bark.

"Woff!"

This time seungmin can guess where does the voices come from. He decide to move closer to voices. The voices are from behind one of the three. Its only take a moment to walk at the tree. When seungmin already arrive , he can see a dog.

The dog seems like give up to save itself , seungmin move closer and rub the dog's head. Then seungmin feels something , its like a deja vu. When he were a kid , he had save a puppy , a little squirrel and a little koala but this time he save a dog.

When seungmin rub the dog's head , the dog seems like startle because of his action. The dog want to barks him but then the dog stop when he sees seungmin. At first seungmin feels weird , why does the dog won't barks when it sees him but when he sees the dog seems like in suffer , the throw away the thought and take the dog with him.

TBC

Sorry if the part is bored 😅 and stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for the 3K+ views and 300+ votes 😭💕💕 i really appreciate it 😭💕💕

Btw sorry for the wrong grammar 😌 , Bye! 🙌