[13] The Triplet's History

Flashback

"Okay we can do it" Jisung , the little hybrid squirrel said to his friends Felix , the little hybrid koala and Hyunjin , the little hybrid dog.

Hyunjin and felix just nodded , they're ready. They've been planned this since two weeks ago and today is the day. They will escape today , escape from this hell for them. They can't take it anymore , the way their owner treat them was wrong.

Everyday their owner will force them to perform at his circus and they worst thing is if they make a mistake even a small mistakes , they will have a punishment. Which they will be lock up at a dark cage for three days without food and water. Their owner didn't care if they're sick , as long as he get his money. Felix , Jisung and hyunjin already face the punishment.

For felix he get his punishment because he fall and his ankle had injured , he was locked up at the cage for three days without food and water. That's was his worst nightmare because with his injured ankle and starving , he almost lost hope to live. He think maybe that's was the last day he will breathe in this world but he's lucky because survive until now.

For Jisung , he was locked up for five days because he faint while performing but it's not his fault he was sick and their owner didn't care all their owner want was money , only money. Hyunjin and felix already persuade their owner to forgive Jisung but their owner didn't care , he just kick them out from his office and put hyunjin and felix at their cage. Same like felix , he was lucky because survive until now but that's because felix and hyunjin give him food secretly at night.

For hyunjin , he was locked up because he beat one of their owner friends. But he do that because their owner friends debase him , Felix and Jisung and he was locked up for three days. Not only that , he also got beat from his owner in front of felix and Jisung. Felix and Jisung really want to help him but they were chained up and given an injection of weak. Hyunjin also was chained up and given an injection.

That's was the unforgettable memories for them , which they will remember forever. They can't take it anymore , they want to be free. So now was the perfect time to runaway after two weeks planing their plan.

"I'll go first" with that lead , Felix and hyunjin follow Jisung form behind.

They sure this is was the end of their suffering.

❇❇❇❇

"RUN! OVER HERE!"

They running fast , running without taking a break. They're already exhausted because they're still kids but they can't stop right now , not until they success. The footsteps behind them started to faded slowly , maybe because they're too fast.

"Here , let's hide here" Jisung said while pointing at a house , without thinking twice they enter the house's courtyard and hide behind the wall.

But then they heard something , the door house was opened by someone. Before the person sees them , Jisung changed into a squirrel , hyunjin changed into a puppy and felix changed into a koala. Then they acted like an animal.

"Woahhh , hey puppy" someone said , he is a kid. He walk over hyunjin and then see a little squirrel and a little koala behind him.

"Woff!" Hyunjin bark at the kid , he just beware maybe the kids trying to hurt them.

"Hey , calm down puppy. Minnie not going to hurt you" the kid said and rub hyunjin's head

"Now tell me , what are a puppy , a squirrel and a koala doing here?" The kid said

"Woff! Woff!" Hyunjin just bark he can't show his hybrid looks at this kid. Jisung and felix climb to hyunjin back and stare at the kids

"Where are them?!!" Hyunjin ,Jisung and felix started to shiver after heard their owner's voice. The kid can see their feeling scared from their face.

"Come here , I'll help you" the kid said

Hyunjin follow him with Jisung and felix on his back. The kid bring them to the backyard and show them a secret way to run.

"Here , you can use this way and run to the forest. Don't worry the forest is safe for you to live" the kid said hyunjin entered the way and started to walk away

"Woff!" hyunjin barks trying to says thanks to the kid.

"You're welcome" the kid said and wave at them

"Minnie! Where are you? it's time to go" his mother said.

The kid run to his mother while smiling

"Mom , minnie just save a dog , a squirrel and a koala" the kid said his mother just smile and rub his son's head.

"Aww , it's time to go now" his mother said

"Can we just stay here. Minnie don't want to move away. Minnie want to meet them again" the kid said with a sad tone.

"Sorry dear , we have to leave. Did you already said goodbye to them?" His mother said

"Yes mom , minnie already did" he said and follow his parents to enter the car. After the engine car was started , the car start to move and leave the house. They will never comeback after that.

❇❇❇❇

After a week , hyunjin , Felix and Jisung decide to go at the kid's house. They want to say thanks for save them from their owner but when they're arrived there's nobody there. The house was empty and the kid was nowhere to be found.

"I think he and his family move from here" hyunjin said when he take a look at the window.

"Aww I haven't said thank you to him" felix said with a sad tone.

"Me too" Jisung said

"Don't worry we'll search him and I'm sure we will find him" hyunjin said

"But we just a little squirrel , a little koala and a puppy. What can we do?" Jisung asked

"Nothing impossible if we believe" hyunjin said.

"So are we going to search him?" Felix asked

"I guess. What about you? I mean do you want to search for him?" Hyunjin asked.

"I want!" felix said

"Me too!" Jisung said

After that they used their ability to talk with animal and search for the kid. Jisung asked his squirrel friends and hyunjin asked his dog friends. Felix? There's no koala there so he just asked another animal such as bird , cat or mouse.

After a long time of searching and moving from another place to another place , finally they find him. They finally find the kid. Kim seungmin , he is the one who help them when they were just a little hybrids.

End Flashback

TBC

Sorry if this flashback is bad and sorry for the wrong grammar 😌🙇. Thanks for reading 💕😊 and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks again 💕😊