[34] Just Fine

Prang!

The vase break as it fall on the floor. Mr.Ji looks at his servants one by one with a wrath feeling appears at his face. Meanwhile his servants just stay silent and didn't dare to look at their boss.

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID HUH?!!" Mr.Ji scold them. His expression becomes scary when he's angry.

He is so angry when his servants fail to complete their mission. His three servants who are in charge to kill minho and chan just look at the floor didn't dare to look up. Didn't dare to face with their angry boss.

"ANSWER ME!! WHY CAN'T YOU THREE KILL THEM JUST LIKE I TELL YOU HUH?!!" Mr.Ji yelled angrily.

"WHY DID YOU THREE JUST BEING SILENT?!! ANSWER ME!" He yelled again making his three servants scared and one of them slowly lift up his head.

"T-they fight against us" he said while stuttered.

Bugh!

"STUPID! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT BULLSHIT! NOW GO!" Mr.Ji said dispel his three servants.

While the one who get punch by Mr.Ji wipe the blood that flow from his mouth , effect of the punch. Then they bow to Mr.Ji before leave his room.

"ARGHH! USELESS!!" Mr.Ji kick his chair until it bump with the wall , causing a loud noise.

"Its okay we look and see what will happen next. You all will regret cause daring to challenge me"

"Everything will end soon and I'm going to make it happen , HAHAHAHA" He laugh like crazy

Then he take his phone and typing something. He put his phone at his ears, calling someone.

"Prepare for the next action. The game will start, make sure everything is fine cause I want to see blood as my victory"

💎💎💎💎

Minho and hyunjin laying on the floor, exhausted. Its like they're running for all day or running in a marathon without taking a rest. But before they stop running they didn't felt tired at all, they're too scared if Jisung will caught them if they stop. Maybe because they're too scared at Jisung until they didn't felt tired at all but now they feel it.

They even didn't want to get up from the floor. Too tired to get up. Jisung? He already on the couch eating ice cream happily with felix, jeongin and seungmin. The others? They just busy with their own business. Well poor minho and hyunjin. Jisung take a glance at them and chuckle when he remember what happen before.

Flashback

"MINHO! COME HERE! HYUNJIN! YOU TOO! NOW STOP RUNNING AND LET ME FEED YOU THIS DELICIOUS CUSHION!" Jisung said while chasing minho and hyunjin. He lift the cushion up while running.

"YAH! SQUIRREL STOP CHASING ME! YOU CAN FEED HYUNJIN WITH THAT CUSHION! I'M NOT HUNGRY YET!" Minho said and receive a death glare from hyunjin. Hyunjin want to smack him but fail when he have to run. If he smack minho his run will get slower and Jisung will be able to caught him.

"HYUNG!!" So hyunjin just yell at minho.

Bang!

"WE ARE BACK! HEY JISUNG LOOK WHAT I BUY FOR YOU!" Suddenly felix come with a plastic of ice cream. He run to Jisung and show Jisung the ice cream.

"Woahh~ lets eat!" Jisung said excitedly. His angry toward hyunjin and minho lost just by looking at the ice cream. Well who will reject ice cream , but surely not Jisung :)

"My life saver finally come home" hyunjin said while laying on the floor almost seen lifeless.

"I thought I'm gonna die today" minho said , laying  on the floor beside hyunjin.

End Flashback

"Hey Jisung where did you put hyunjin and minho hyung's ice cream?" Felix asked.

"I already eat it" Jisung said. Making seungmin, jeongin and felix look at him in disbelief.

"Haha I'm just kidding. I save it in the fridge" Jisung said while laughing. Even he is angry with minho and hyunjin but still he have pity for them. He will never eat their ice cream, isn't he is kind :)

"Pheuw~ I thought you really eat it" jeongin said, sighing in relief.

"I'll never imagine how they will react when their ice cream are gone" seungmin said while holding his laugh.

"True tho" jeongin said then laugh with seungmin. Jisung joins them laugh while felix just stay silent.

"Hmmm they can have mine if Jisung eat their ice cream" felix said all of the sudden making jisung, seungmin and jeongin stop laughing. Now they're thinking how to reply felix's words.

"No Felix just eat your ice cream. They still have their ice cream so you don't need to give them yours" Jisung said to felix. Seems like Felix is too kind. Its not like Jisung hate it, it's just he is afraid if Felix's kindness will give bad effect to felix for being too kind.

"Ohhh okay" felix said then continue to enjoying his ice cream. His bright smile appear in his face as he lick the ice cream.

💎💎💎💎

Seungmin get up from his bed. He can't sleep. Even its already 12 a.m. but still he can't sleep, his eyes didn't feels sleepy at all. He decide to go at the kitchen when he can't fall asleep again. Maybe a glass of water will help me to sleep, he thought.

But when he arrived at the kitchen. He take a glass and fill it with fresh water. But when he want to take the glass from the table suddenly he makes the jug fall on the floor. He sigh at his clumsiness, now he had to clean the mess that he made.

He take the jug and put it in the sink. There are a window in front of the sink, causing seungmin look at the outside easily. His eyes caught something but he not really sure about it. He try to look again after he rub his eyes but nothing there. There are just an empty backyard.

"Maybe its just my imagination" seungmin said and go to the table then drink the water.

After drinking the water. He walk again to his room that he shared with jeongin and felix but then he heard something. He stop and try to listen again but it just silent when he stop. He rub his head and walk to his room, ignoring the sound from the outside.

"Maybe I just need to sleep" he said as he climb up to his bed and try to sleep. A moment later he already fall asleep while hugging his blanket.

TBC

Finally I have some idea :'). Anyways I hope this chapter is not boring 😅 and thanks for reading. Sorry for the wrong grammar.

Bye! Have a nice day/night 🤗💙