[29] Way Back Home

It was a good day, the weather is nice. It can be a good day to start a day with a smile. But seems like one of them, who is already awake can't smile right now. Its all my fault, he thought. Stand up while sighing, he walk to the bathroom and wash his face.

"Jisung, felix. I wonder what'll happen next, they're already here and I can't do anything. So this is how hopeless feels like" he said while looking to his reflection in the mirror. He ignore the water that keep flowing from the pipe.

Tok! Tok!

"Is anybody there?" Suddenly someone knock the door. Hyunjin look at the door's direction before answer the question.

"Ah its me hyunjin!" Hyunjin said than washing his face again and turn off the pipe when he didn't use it anymore. He take the towel that hanging at the wall, then wipe his face.

"Oh can you be hurry, its an emergency and I really need to use toilet now" the person said. From the voices hyunjin heard, he can guess the person is chan.

"Okay, I'm done" hyunjin said. He walk to the door and open it, revealing Chan.

"Thanks" chan said and quickly entered the bathroom. Hyunjin just chuckle and go the living room.

When he already arrived at the living room. He can see changbin who is eating while watching television.

"Hi hyung, where are the others?" Hyunjin asked as he take a sit beside changbin.

"Ermm halmeoni go to the orchard with jeongin and minho. Seungmin is feeding haru and chan in the toilet" changbin said. He hand hyunjin one of his foods and hyunjin gladly accept it. They eating together while watching the television.

"Hyung" hyunjin said all of the sudden. Still looking at the television but he decide to look at changbin afterwards.

"Yeah?" Changbin said, he put his food on the plate and look at hyunjin. Something is wrong with hyunjin, he usually really loud. Changbin thought.

"Can we meet felix and Jisung again?" Hyunjin asked lowering his voice tone. He is afraid, really afraid right now. His eyes shows a hopeless feels.

"Of course we can, why? Did something bothering you?" Changbin said with a worried tone in his question. He worried if something is bothering hyunjin.

"It just... huh actually I dreamed about something last night" hyunjin said looking exact to changbin's eyes. Thinking how to tell him everything.

"And its the worst dream I ever had and its a nightmare to me"

❇❇❇❇

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Jisung asked. His eyes started to looking everywhere, afraid if they're lost.

"Yes. Just believe in me" Felix said.

Jisung just nodded and follow felix from behind. After walking for a minutes, Jisung can see a road in front. That's mean they're already far away from Mr.Ji's place. Felix jumping in joy when they already reach the road, that's mean they're safe. For now.

"But what are we doing here?" Jisung asked, making felix stop jumping.

Felix snort, then pinch Jisung cheeks.

"Aww! that's hurt! You know!" Jisung said, rubbing his cheeks.

"No I'm not. Now listen to me carefully" felix said which Jisung nodded.

"First We will take a bus or taxi, second go to the harbour and lastly go back to Korea. Understand?" Felix said slowly so that Jisung will understand what does he mean. Jisung just nodded.

"Ohh but do you have any money to pay for the transportation?" Jisung asked while tilting his head.

He didn't have any money. Jisung look at felix while waiting for him to answer his question. But just didn't have any idea when suddenly felix grin. Then he take out something from his pocket, Jisung's eyes become wide-open when he sees it.

"Where did you get this? Don't tell me that this is Mr.Ji's money " He asked. He take all of the money from felix grip and count it. They have enough money to go back to Korea.

"Exactly. He is rich anyway, he will never realize that his moneys are being stolen" felix said which Jisung nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you're right. Hahaha lets use all of his this and make sure there's nothing left ahaha"

❇❇❇❇

Seungmin entered the house and sees hyunjin and changbin are talking about something. He wonder what are they're talking about? Seeing changbin face that looking serious makes him curios, without saying any words he arrange his steps to them.

"...I see someone is laying on the floor, with blood splashing from his neck. I can't see his face because of the blood but the body seems familiar to me. But the worst thing is I can't see anything except the bloody body. It makes me scared"

Seungmin stop. He shock when he heard hyunjin's story. He just stay silent and let hyunjin continue his words but suddenly someone tap his shoulder makes him startle. Causing changbin and hyunjin look at him.

"Yah! Hyung! You makes me scared!" Seungmin said while sighing.

"Hehe sorry" Chan said while grinning.

"Hey seungmin! Chan hyung! Come here" changbin said calling seungmin and chan.

"Okay hyunjin you can continue your story" changbin said again which hyunjin nodded.

Actually chan want to asked what story but, he just stay silent and just heard hyunjin story when everything seems serious right now.

"Oh! I remember something about my dream. I heard someone's crying but I can't find him anywhere and I'm sure the voice is belong to... felix"

TBC

Hi! I hope y'all enjoy reading this chapter and sorry if there's so many wrong grammar.

I'm so thankful for y'all because help me to reach 7k+ reads and 600+ votes! 💕😭😭😊💙💙 I really appreciate it

And I want to say thank you for those who commented on my story 😭💙💙. All of y'all comments makes me happy. I'm not gonna lie , I really love reading all of y'all comments 😇💙. Also all of those comment inspire me to continue this fanfic 😭😅😇💙💙

Bye! And thank you 🤗💙