[21] Something Wrong

Hyunjin who is still in the dog form , walk in circle at the living room with worries. He can't stay calm when seungmin still didn't come home. One by one negative thoughts come to his mind , what if somethings bad happen to seungmin? He can't let something bad happen to seungmin.

Hyunjin can't stay still so he try to open the door but fail because of his size. The door is too big for him and now the door knob is taller than him. The worst thing is the door didn't have any small door for dog , hyunjin snort. Back then the door knob is easy for him to hold but now as a dog its too hard for him.

'Maybe I should shape shift now moreover my leg seems like already healed' he think while looking at his leg. The bandage still there , swaddling his whole leg.

He try to bite the bandage so that the bandage will let his leg go but fail when the bandage is hard to get rip. Hyunjin snort , again.

Creakkk!

"Is that the dog you've said seungmin?" Hyunjin heard Somebody's voice and sound familiar to him.

"Woff!" Hyunjin barks when he sees chan who is holding some books on his grip. Behind him , there are changbin , minho and jeongin. He felt disappoint when he didn't seen seungmin but then he shakes his tail when he sees seungmin behind jeongin.

"Woff! Woff!" Seungmin just chuckle at the dog action.

"Awww seems like he miss you" chan said while rub the dog's aka hyunjin's head.

"Yah you're right about the dog is resemble hyunjin" changbin said while seeing chan rubbing the the dog's head.

'Of course cause I'm hyunjin (╥﹏╥)' hyunjin think

Seungmin and jeongin just chuckle. They already realize about it but they never thought that the dog is the real hyunjin.

'Huh at least he is okay but what happen why does they're late? Its already 2 hours after school is end' hyunjin think

"Woff! Woff!" Hyunjin barks trying to ask them what happen but seems like nobody understand him. Until minho talked

"Oh! Why? Ah I understand. Don't worry little dog , there's small incident happen on our way back home but its okay now. You don't need to worry" minho said and hyunjin nodded , making the rest shock in amazed.

Did minho just talk with a dog?! And they're communicating?! That's they're thought towards minho.

"H-how no I mean I didn't know that you can communicate with animal" jeongin said while the others nodded in sync.

"Yeah how did you know what the dog tried to say?" Chan asked

"Are you an alien?" Changbin asked. Seungmin can't help but laugh at his opinion.

minho just give them a poker face. Waterpark? I just guess what the dog try to say, okay. He thought.

While hyunjin just shakes his head and their reaction towards minho.

Ok now lets leave them for awhile and let minho explain how he know what hyunjin trying to say earlier.

❇❇❇❇

"Where is felix?!! Where did you take him?!!" Jisung said with a mixed feeling.

Feels angry , panic and worried at the same time. How can he didn't panic when he awake there's nobody with him. The others cause of his panic is when he sees Mr.Ji who is already in front him while giving him a cynical smile. He is afraid , afraid is something bad happen to felix.

"TELL ME!! WHERE IS HIM?!" Jisung yelled

"Calm down kids , he is okay. I didn't do anything to him , yet" Mr.Ji said before smile to Jisung but for Jisung the smile is disaster for him. Just by looking at the horrifying smile , Jisung already know that something bad might happen.

"No , no please don't hurt him. Y-you can hurt m-me but not him. I-i will do anything but don't hurt him" Jisung said begging to his owner. He didn't care about what will happen to him at least felix is okay but his owner aka Mr.Ji just smirk.

"Anything?"

"Yes but don't hurt him" Jisung said

"Hmmmm I'll think about it" Mr.Ji said before leaving Jisung.

Jisung recline his back at the wall while staring blankly at the ceiling. Whether regretting his own decision or not but he know he had done something wrong. But he didn't have any choice , he sigh. Still wondering where is felix? And why they're take away felix from him?

❇❇❇❇

"I think you can take the bandage from its leg already" chan said when he sees the dog is playing around with jeongin and minho. They're running while chasing the dog.

Meanwhile seungmin , chan and changbin just sit at the sofa and watch televisyen. But its seems like just seungmin who is focus on the televisyen while changbin busy playing with his phone and chan who is more interested to watch minho and jeongin playing with the dog.

"Hmmm let me see" seungmin said as he stand up and walk towards the dog aka hyunjin. When hyunjin sees seungmin walk to him , he run towards seungmin immediately.

"Oh you're right hyung" seungmin said as he take away the bandage from hyunjin's leg.

After seungmin done his work , the dog can't help but jumping in joy. The dog jumping while running around , just like a dog who is never go out from  house. Seungmin just chuckle at the dog reaction. How cute.

TBC

Sorry if this chapter is bored 😫😅 and sorry for the wrong grammar 😅. I hope y'all enjoy reading.

stay tuned for the next chapter 😄 and you'll know what'll happen to felix on the next chapter😊

Btw Thanks for the 4k+ reads and 400+ votes 😭💕 , I really appreciate it 😭💕💕. A lot love for y'all 💙💚💛💜💝💞💟💗💘❤💓💕💖

Thanks for reading 💕, bye! 🙌😄