[11] Finally

Felix Pov

"Welcome to felix's adventure!" I says as I jump out from the sofa.

I was bored so I decide to make a mini adventure in changbin's hyung house , hehe. First I want discover his kitchen , maybe I can found something to eat or something special. I manage my step to his kitchen but there's nothing special here.

I only found some plates on the table but there's no food on it. I guess he eat his breakfast and go to school without clean it today. As I good friends i take the plate and wash it. After i finish my work I put the plate at the plate shelf. I turn around and started to walk away from the sink , my eyes caught something.

It was a refrigerator , woah maybe he keep the food there just like seungmin always did. Speak about seungmin , hmmm I miss him. Huaa Jisung , hyunjin I miss you too. Hmm maybe I can feel better after eat some food.

I still remember what changbin hyung said last night , he said that I can find the food in the kitchen if I was hungry and now I'm hungry.

"Woahhhh, I didn't know hyung have this food. What is it name? Oh I remember, this is ice cream" I take the ice cream and bring it to the table. I'll continue my adventure later, for now I want to eat this ice cream first.

"Mmmm! Yummy so delicious" 

❇❇❇❇

"Its about hybrid" minho said.

Seungmin, chan and jeongin seems shock when they hear the word hybrid from minho lips. Could it be felix? They thought.

"What?! Hybrid?!!" Seungmin said. He repeat the word hybrid.

Minho just nodded but he feels weird why did they seems shock when he says about hybrid. Did they know about hybrid? He thought.

"Can I guess what is his name?" Chan asked which minho nodded

"Felix?" Chan said

Minho shock but try to act calm. Meanwhile changbin seems happy to know that chan know who is the hybrid.

"Huaa finally someone know about him" he said while shake chan's hand and repeating the word thank you.

"How did you know? I thought this might be a good surprise" minho said while pout

Seungmin tell them about felix, Jisung and hyunjin from the start. He tell from the day he was being followed by the triple hybrids until the day when felix lost. Minho and changbin just nodded at seungmin story which mean they understand what happen.

Then minho tell seungmin how they found felix at the amusement park and about felix stay at changbin's apartment for awhile. Seungmin also nodded at his story.

"Okay this evening bring hyunjin and Jisung to my apartment and take him" changbin said. Seungmin just nodded. Finally Jisung and hyunjin can meet felix again, Seungmin thought.

"Aww why? Didn't he is kind and easy to handle?" minho asked teasing changbin

"Yeah but because of him I still feels sleepy until now" changbin said with his poker face

"Why?" Jeongin asked

"Last night he can't stop crying when he sees my neighbor dog. He said he miss Jisung and hyunjin. He almost take the dog with him but I obstruct him from doing it and when we reach my apartment he still crying. I try everything to calm him down but I failed. Then he fall asleep but its not the end when he awake at 3 a.m and cry searching for Jisung and hyunjin. He said to me that he can't sleep without them. So I try to make him stop from crying but I failed again. But then I remember about gyu and I take it and give it to him. Finally he stop crying and fall asleep again but then I realize it already 4 a.m. Did you hear me its 4 a.m! and I only have 2 hours left to sleep. 2 hours , only 2 HOURS! What do you think?! and now I'm sleepy. Enough!??" Changbin said non stop until he finish his story and nobody want to cut his word until he had finish his story.

"Errr yes that's enough hyung" jeongin said.

Changbin sigh finally they understand what he feels but its not like he hate felix. He just want felix to meet Jisung and hyunjin again and he want his sleep time again.

"Poor you" chan said

"Well its not my business" minho said while changbin give him a death glare.

Actually changbin want to throw minho away from him right now. Meanwhile the others can't help but laugh.

❇❇❇❇

The knocked from the front door caught Jisung attention from the televisyen. It must be seungmin, he thought. He close the televisyen and go to the front door. He open it and found seungmin , jeongin and chan with three others unknown people behind them.

"Where's hyunjin?" Seungmin asked

"At the toilet , ermm by the way who are them?" Jisung point to minho and changbin.

"Hi squirrel I'm minho and this is changbin" minho introduce himself and help woojin and changbin to introduce themselves.

Jisung frown. What did minho mean by squirrel?

"What do you mean squirrel huh!? I'm Jisung okay" Jisung said didn't accept being called squirrel by minho even if he is squirrel hybrid but still he has a name.

"Yeah yeah I know. Now, where's hyunjin?" Minho said which Jisung almost want to expel him right now but at the same time he wonder how did minho know about hyunjin?

"Hey what happen here? Why did you all stay at the front door? oh hi seungmin, jeongin and chan hyung" Hyunjin who is from the toilet come to them and greet seungmin, jeongin and chan. Since he only know these three, he only greet them.

"Finally you're here" jeongin said.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'll tell you later. I have a good news for you. You will meet felix soon" seungmin said.

"Really?!!" Hyunjin asked which seungmin and the others nodded.

"Take me to him right now!" Jisung said impatiently. All he want right now is meet felix and nothing can't stop him from doing it since he know that he will meet felix soon.

TBC

Sorry if this chapter disappoint y'all(again)(╥﹏╥). I don't what's going on with my mind but I hope y'all enjoy reading btw thanks for reading 💕🌸