[36] Being Attacked?!

With a smirk appear he turn his head. Turning his face to see his servants who are still standing behind him. He can see some exhausted face from them but who cares, he thought. They need to serve for him cause he's their master or they will regretting the choice to disobeying him.

"I want them" Mr.Ji said. Emphasize the word them in his sentence.

His servants just nodded without saying any words. They already know what does their master mean. So they just need to get ready and accomplish their mission but stop when Mr.Ji say something to them.

"But remember to leave him alone. I want to see how much he can survive without them" He said with while smiling mysteriously making his servants shiver as they see their master smile.

"Yes master" they said as they leave the room.

Now it just Mr.Ji in his room. Still looking at the screen that show nine people in the living room , enjoying their free time. His smirk appears again , he wonder how long those smile will appear on their face.

"I've been waiting for too long and now its time to end everything" He said as he turn off the computer. His expression is hard to be describe by any words.

But suddenly he break the silence by laughing alone. Laugh like a crazy psychopath.

"Hahaha how funny , the little cowards now become brave and against ME!" Mr.Ji said while laughing.

TOK!

He punch his table while trying to control his wrath. He need to be patient for awhile before he can let it go. He didn't want to play anymore , he want everything end here. End in his own hands.

💎💎💎💎

"W-wake up" Hyunjin rub his eyes as he heard something shaking his body.

"What is it? I want to sleep" He said while trying to sleep again making the person who trying make his awake up started to feels insecure.

The noise from the outside of the room making him shiver. So he try to make hyunjin awake again by shaking hyunjin's body again and again.

"Hey wake up! Y-you need to help them!" The person said stuttered.

"Jeong—"

BRAKK!

Hyunjin's word was cut by a sudden noise. Without any word he climb down from his bed and run through the door. He open the door quickly but the door is locked. He try to open the door again but still the door can't be open , making him sigh.

"What happen at the outside?" He asked jeongin who is walking closer to him.

"I-i don't know, I just enter your room to tell you that dinner is ready but suddenly I heard something at the outside and when i try to open the door, it can't be open. T-that's why I try to wake you up" he said feeling insecure. Negative thought such as what if something bad happen? Or what if they're being attacked by Mr.Ji again?

Hyunjin didn't respon to jeongin's words. What happen at the outside? He put his ear on the door , trying to listen what happen at the outside but this time he can't hear anything. It just silence, no sound and no voice just silence.

TUGH!

TUGH!

"Ughh! Stupid door! Why can't you just let us free!" Hyunjin said while kicking the door when the door still locked even he already bump the door two times.

"Let me help you" jeongin said all of the sudden.

While hyunjin just nodded. He draw back and run to the door with jeongin at the same time.

TUGH!

TUGH!

TUGH!

BRAKK!

The door finally break as they bump into it for the fourth times. But the sight at the living room making them shock. Everything that seems regulated nicely now become a mess. Hyunjin run to the felix , seungmin and jeongin's room but nobody there. He went to check at Jisung, chan and changbin's room but also there's nobody there.

Jeongin walk out from hyunjin and minho's room with an insecure face. Where are Felix, Jisung, seungmin, minho, changbin and chan? He asked to himself. What happen to them? But then his eyes spotted something. He take it with a shivered hand, hoping that everything is okay.

"H-hyunjin" he said while stuttered. Hyunjin who is walk around stop and go to jeongin. He gasp as he sees the thing. It is a note that left by someone.

'I know you already know what I want , right? Come to me and I'll end everything. You know where to find me'

"BASTARD!!" hyunjin crumple the note before throw it on the floor.

"W-what should we do?" Jeongin asked feels a bit scared when he sees hyunjin is angry. To be honest he looks scary when he is mad, jeongin thought.

Hyunjin sigh when he sees jeongin is scared at him now. "We have no choice , I know you understand what I mean" hyunjin said which jeongin nodded.

💎💎💎💎

Brakk!

"Akkhh!" Jisung and felix groan in pain when their back touch the floor harshly.

"Where are them?! Why didn't you put them here with us!!?! If you're going to hurt them! I'll make you regret it!!" Felix said didn't care the fact that his back is hurt. He just didn't want Mr.Ji hurt his friends.

"Oh! really? I'm so scared HAHAHAHA" Mr.Ji said mocking while underestimate him making felix annoyed. He even laugh when he sees felix is mad at him.

"Felix don't mind that crazy old man. He just want to annoys you" Jisung said sarcastically as he's hate Mr.Ji so much.

"Oh looks like my hybrids are losing the respect towards me hahaha how FUNNY!"

Mr.Ji punch the cage making Jisung and felix startle a bit. Their owner face becomes red, shows that he is angry.

"Why? Are you scared of me?! HAHAHAHA!"

Jisung and felix just stay silent. Their old memory started to flashing through their mind as they heard the laugh. The laugh that they always scared and hate cause Mr.Ji always beat them while laughing seeing them in pain.

"Now we just need to wait for hyunjin to come and everything will end soon"

Felix and Jisung sigh in relief as Mr.Ji walk away from them. Now they can breathe peacefully , just like their burden is gone along with Mr.Ji. But its not the time to relief now cause now they know that hyunjin and the others are in danger.

"I'm scared" felix whisper to himself which Jisung heard it. He look at the floor and mumble something.

'Me too'

TBC

I hope this chapter is not bored 😌. Anyways sorry if there's too many wrong grammar and thanks for reading bye! 😄💙💙❤💕

Btw I just made a cover shop book. if you want me to make a cover for you , you can request there! Thank you!♡