[37] Give Up?

Jeongin can't stop from running. He want to meet hyunjin as soon as possible, he is afraid. What if something happen to him, he thought. Its already 30 minutes since he separate way with hyunjin. They agreed to meet again after 30 minutes but hyunjin still didn't come back.

He look at the left and right. Hoping that he will meet hyunjin. To be honest, deep inside he is scared. He want to go back but he can't leave hyunjin alone, they come here together and they must bring the others home.

But then he stop. He walk back slowly. The Person that block his way show his a cynical smile to jeongin. Making jeongin shiver a bit. Now he regret his decision to find hyunjin alone.

"Aww what are you doing here huh?" The person said but jeongin just stay silent , didn't want to answer the question.

"Are you searching for your friends?" He asked again and this time jeongin look at him.

"W-where is h-him?" Jeongin asked stuttered. He is scared, he can't fight.

The person smirk then make a signal to his servant who just come to him. They bring someone.

Brakk!

Jeongin's eyes went big as he sees seungmin laying on the floor weakly. His face full with bruise. He feels bad as he sees seungmin condition.

"H-help-" before seungmin can continue his words, the person aka Mr.Ji kick his stomach then laughing like crazy.

"Oopps Hahaha!!"

Jeongin look on the floor while holding his grip. He is not weak and he will show that he is strong enough to fight back.

"STUPID!"

BUGH!

💎💎💎💎

"ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Hyunjin shout as he sees when happen to jeongin and seungmin from the cctv. He want to escape but he is tied up on a chair in a room with chan , changbin and minho.

"calm down! Its just getting worst if you didn't control your emotion" chan said trying to makes hyunjin calm.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I SEEING MY FRIENDS ARE BEING TREATED LIKE THIS!" Hyunjin shout to Chan. Making chan gasp. But then hyunjin realize what just he do.

"I'm sorry hyung" he said apologize to chan. He feels bad for being mad at chan. Cause Chan is older than him and he need to respect the older.

"Its okay , I understand" chan said making hyunjin sigh. He still feels sorry about it.

"Look!" Minho said trying to get everyone attention.

Chan , changbin and hyunjin at the cctv and gasp as they see what happen. Jeongin just punch Mr.Ji's face until the old man fall on the floor.

"Wow I thought he will cry" changbin said.

"Yes! That's it! I'm proud of you jeongin!" Chan said making minho chuckle.

But then they become mad as they sees Mr.Ji's servant caught jeongin. What makes they become angrier is when they hit jeongin until jeongin can't fight back.

"YAH! LET HIM GO!" Chan said unsatisfied. They just hit his cousin and he can't just sit and do nothing.

"LET HIM GO OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD!" Hyunjin said while trying to escaped from the rope again. After seungmin now they want to hurt jeongin! It's really makes him mad.

"WHERE DID YOU WANT TO TAKE HIM HUH?!!" Changbin asked , unsatisfied too.

"YAH! COWARD! BOO~! WEAK!" Minho said mocking to Mr.Ji's servants.

The four of them shouting loud to the cctv. As if the person on the screen can heard them.

"SHUT UP!" Mr.Ji's servant who is guarding them from the outside shout to them.

"TRY ME!" Chan , minho , changbin and hyunjin said at the same time.

Then chan suddenly realize something. He check his pocket and find something. He pull the thing out from his pocket and use it to escape.

"Yes!"

💎💎💎💎

Brakk!

"SEUNGMIN! JEONGIN! " Felix and Jisung shock as they see their condition. Seungmin who is full with bruise and jeongin with a bruise on his face.

Jisung go to jeongin while felix he go to seungmin. Felix almost cry seeing seungmin condition.

"Jeongin are you okay?!" Jisung asked panic

"I'm okay but seungmin he-" jeongin can't continue his word as Jisung hug him crying.

"What a sad drama hahaha" Mr.Ji laugh seeing Jisung and felix suffer.

Felix get up trying to approach Mr.Ji and punch him but seungmin stop him. Seungmin grab felix's leg and shakes his head. Felix look at seungmin, begging to do what he want but seungmin still didn't want him to do that. Felix give up and decide to just follow seungmin's order.

"W-what do you want?" Seungmin asked while holding his stomach and trying to sit. Felix help him.

"Hmmm I don't know" Mr.ji said mockingly making Jisung annoyed.

"Stupid" Jisung mumble but jeongin heard it.

"Then why did you do this to him?!" Felix asked.

He show his angry look and his face become red because of the anger. Mr.Ji look at him than smirk. He point felix and Jisung. Making Jisung and felix curios.

"Cause I love seeing you suffer, especially hyunjin" he said before walk away.

Felix and Jisung want to attack him but fail when they being push by Mr.Ji's servants. The cage being lock again making felix and Jisung shout in unsatisfied tone.

"What happen to you? Why they do this to you?" Jeongin asked to seungmin.

Seungmin just smile. Sometimes he groan when he can't endure the pain.

"They do this to me cause I try to fight back" seungmin said making felix shock. So that's why seungmin stop him before.

"Then what should we do? If we fight back they will hurt us but if he didn't they will do whatever they want" Jisung said frustrated as he can't do anything.

Seungmin sigh.

"I don't know"

TBC

Sorry if this chapter is boring 😭 , I lost half of my idea while writing this😌. Btw thanks for reading and sorry if there's too many wrong grammar 😅

Anyways have a nice day/night day ahead! Bye! 😄