3.47 Flying bald ladies.

Depuis le début

Straying behind the group, per usual, Raiko and Asha engaged in light conversation (Suki listening with them and occasionally chatting with them), Zuko eventually falling behind with them.   Looking over to them then to the four in front of them, he gently nudged Asha, who looks up with a furrowed brow (though it doesn't stay long as she smiles brightly). 

"Step-bro Zuko! How ya been? It's been what, fifteen minutes since our last chat?" Asha smirks, holding her hands on her hips, the group standing in line to enter the room the play would take place. 

"Not now, Ash. I have a serious question." Zuko takes a breath, Asha momentarily loosing her smile before regaining it. 

"I'm all ears."

"How did you... know?" Zuko mutters, looking again to the group ahead of them. 

"Know what?" Asha pushes, forcing him to spill his guts. She wasn't stupid, she knew what he was talking about, but she needed him to say it. 

Her job as a sibling.

"That you liked Aang."  Zuko finally looks back, making eye contact with the suddenly jumpy girl. 

"Ahh, well." Asha pauses, nonchalantly nudging Raiko. "I don't know, Raiko, how did you know you liked Toph?" 

Zuko becomes a flustered mess as Raiko turns to them as well, immediately picking up on the conversation.  

"Well, I just kind of, knew. There was something about her that made me feel almost nauseous, like I wanted to throw her into a pit but immediately jump in right after."  Raiko offers, proud of his metaphor. By now Suki has tuned in as well. 

"It all depends on the person Zuko. I just wanted to punch Sokka." She smirks, said boy turning around at the sound of his name. He gets turned back however as Suki blows him a kiss, gesturing with a finger. 

"Okay..." Zuko's red face has died down, but he still seemed quite flustered.

"Look, Zuko, all jokes aside. You just kind of know." Asha places a hand on his shoulder, looking to where Aang and Katara are seemingly joking around, the water bender's face bright red. Asha feels her heart flutter at the smiling male, who looks back with a wave.

"They make you feel so special, like you're the only person in the world. They make you want to do nothing but hug and cuddle all day long, and then continue throughout the night. You wanna spend every second of your time with them, you want them to be apart of your life through the ups and downs. If almost feels like your suffocating without them there to help you breath. After they leave, you find yourself wanting to chase after them." Asha takes a breath, looking to her feet. 

"After a fight, it physically wounds you knowing you messed up, knowing you hurt them. For me, when I met some of Aang's fan girls, I felt so...So hurt that maybe, just maybe, one of them would get him before me. Someone would beat me to the chase, have Aang holding them in their arms instead of him holding me. " She smiles finally, looking back up to Zuko.  "I almost made the mistake of waiting, but you don't have too." 

Zuko looks shocked at her mini speech, but nonetheless, follows the group into the theatre. 

They sit in the balcony, much to Toph's dismay (Raiko quickly reassuring her that he'll keep her updated with the play). Sokka and Suki sit on the back bleacher with the duo, the rest sitting on the front.

It was quite amusing noting that the only two that weren't practically glue together were Katara and Zuko.

The curtain is draw, as a prop canoe surrounded by even more props hold two actors, presumably Katara and Sokka, the group holding their breath at what's to come.