3.45 Record breaker

Mulai dari awal

"I'll show you." Hakoda smirks slyly, running off before Asha can stop him. 

"Wait, what about Zuko?!" The brunette calls out, looking around quickly. 

"This isn't working." Sokka groans frustrated, his dad's plan not working. A hand lands on his shoulder, the prisoner (Asha came to know as Chit Sang) standing there.

"Hey you. You're lucky I didn't rat you out. But my generosity comes with a price. I know you're planning another escape attempt and I want it." He smirks, Asha stepping between the two boys before they can stop her.

"Actually, we're trying to escape right now. But we need a riot." Asha looks up with big does eyes, ones that not even the Avatar can resist. She sure learned to harness those quick. "You wouldn't happen to know how to help us would you?" 

Chit Sang laughs as he pushes to the side. "A prison riot? Please."  

He quickly grabs another prisoner, holding them up and over his head, calling for a riot. It quickly erupts with chaos; fire flying everywhere.

"Forget about controlling my anger. Let's riot!" The prisoner from earlier shouts. 

Chaos and dust continue to rain, Asha could've sworn she saw a prisoner on the shoulders of another, trying to choke him out, but that wasn't her biggest concern right now.

"Now all we have to do is find the warden-" Sokka turns, eyes scanning the courtyard. 

"No! No. We have to find Zuko first." Asha grabs Sokka by the elbow as she looks to side. 

"Glad to know someone was thinking about me." Zuko steps in, giving a small smile to the girl. She releases Sokka and steps back with a nod, instantly sending an apology to Aang for the shot of adrenaline she most likely gave him.

"Zuko, good. We're all here. Now all we need to do is grab the Warden and get to the gondolas." Sokka points to the top of a tower.

"And how do we do that?" Zuko groans, his fingers raking through his hair.

"I'm not sure." Sokka looks back to Zuko, not realizing Suki grabbing Asha.  Sokka and Zuko  soon break out into an argument, leaving the older men to watch as the girls take care of it. 

"Hey, ugh, fellas? I think your girlfriends' are taking care of it." Chit Sang stops the two boys. gesturing to Suki and Asha jumping on the prisoners heads. 

"Asha is not my girl- Holy wow." Zuko stands agape as he watches the two. 

Their feet are quick and light as they jump from person to person, leaping onto the tower and scaling it rather quickly.  They push off from the wall, adding fancy flips, and landing on their feet on some pipes below a platform.  Flipping themselves to a railing, they dodge as a guard whips flames at them. Asha is able to break the string of fire with a pulse of air, allowing Suki to get close and knock the guard unconscious. 

This goes on for a while, Asha defending with bending while Suki takes the offence, until they scale yet another wall, the warden watching the girls with shock. The guard closest to the warden doesn't get a chance to bend as Asha slides on the ground, tripping him; Suki running to the warden. 

Suki holds him in a deadlock grip, her hand positioned to fire should he dare fight back. 

"You wouldn't dare."  

Suki did dare as she quickly spins him around, tieing his hands together and pulling his headband to act like a gag.

"Sorry Warden, you're my prisoner now." Suki grins, tightening the tie as the males catch up to the duo.