Epilogue

I'm sorry to say this is my final chapter, I have no ideas for the story and with the pressure of sixth form it's all a lot to deal with! I hope you've enjoyed it, I know it's a short fanfic compared to my others but it was just a little idea that gained all you amazing readers and voters:) I'm sorry again that there was no pre warning, I only just decided to do this! Please don't hate me, I love you all x

Epilogue

I look around at our new place. It's a simple cottage in the middle of no where. After me and Jai brought Charlotte and Aurora here it was madness at first.

None of us knew exactly what to do but now everything is perfect.

*flashback*

"This is it." I smile gesturing to the cute little cottage.

"Wow! This is amazing but we can't run away." Charlotte sighs looking alarmed.

"That's what we have to do to be together." She pauses deep in thought.

"I'll try." She agrees. I grin pulling her into a hug.

"Aurora agreed to it easier than you." I state.

"I'm stubborn though." She laughs.

"True. I have nothing really to go back for. My mum hates me now and Luke moved away somewhere with his girlfriend."

"I have nothing either." Charlotte says seconding my statement.

"Welcome home guys!" Jai grins.

*flashback over*

The best part about living in the middle of no where is that nobody can find us. I can't be taken back to a hospital where they fill me with pills and mess me up even more.

Obviously we drive into town and things but no one really pays attention to us.

It's nice to be free. Sort of.

There's a little lake close to our cottage so we often go down there to sit around. I made sure there is wifi access as well.

The good news is Aurora is expecting a baby so that'll be a nice edition to the family.

I'm hoping that being here I can get my life on track and start a new family. Jai has his episodes but we're coping. The happiness of having a baby has changed him.

When the time comes I'm sure me and Charlotte will have our own and potentially get married. I still get bad thoughts, evil ones but I try to ignore them. It's nice to be with someone like Charlotte who understands my mind.

I can't believe she fell for a psycho.

Sorry it was short but it is an epilogue! I know it was a shit ending and I apologise! Hopefully you'll read my other stories and I'm starting new ones too!

Thank you for all your support:) Charlie xx