Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions

Start from the beginning

And lastly,

8.) Can't keep it a secret after realize that she's/he's in love with him/her for some genuine reasons like he's/she's beautiful/handsome, kind, smart, brave, friendly and understanding woman/man.' He explained.

Y/n's mind - 'Wow that's a lot. Thanks for telling me Ancalagon.'

Ancalagon - 'Your welcome, partner. Anything else?'

Y/n's mind - 'Before I forgot, what is a Harem and the charm level you are talking about a while ago?'

Ancalagon - 'A harem is a guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him. The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention. The female version of this is reverse harem. I can say that you are experiencing it right now.'

Y/n's mind - 'How can you say so?'

Ancalagon - 'I bet Rias and her peerage including Sona and Tsubaki has taken a liking to you. Just remember that they don't fight to the death with each other okay? I'm telling you this because I'm afraid a great war between the girls will happen if they fight with each other just to get your attention to them.'

Y/n's mind - 'Okay. I'll keep that in mind.'

Ancalagon - 'To start things off. In Attraction, Charm is a quality that makes you like or feel attracted to someone or something. Charm level is the level of your charm obviously. The higher your charm level, the higher the chance the girls be attracted to you. I did say that your charm level is higher than mine. As a matter of fact, it is 3x higher than mine and my charm level is 16.67%. Which means your charm level is at 50%.'

Y/n's mind - 'Ahh. I see. What will I do in order to increase my charm level?'

Ancalagon - 'It's simple, having a good look, flirting to the girls and that's pretty much it. Flirting with the girls romantically will increase your charm level by 0.01% of your maximum charm level. Right now, your charm level is at 50%. If you continue to flirt to other girls, your charm level will get higher and higher and the limit is 100% which means 50% more and you will reach the maximum charm level.'

Y/n's mind - 'What will happen when I reach the maximum level of my charm level?'

Ancalagon - 'Everytime you met a girl, they will be instantly attracted to you even when you are not doing anything to them. Even the bad girls or the villain girls will change their heart because of your appearance and your charm. I have a long way to go to reach your charm level, Y/n.'

Y/n's mind - 'I see. Well then, thank you very much for explaining the things that I don't know, Ancalagon. It means a lot to me.'

Ancalagon - 'Your welcome, partner. And your such a lucky guy, Y/n. I'm really impressed.'

Y/n's mind - 'Hahahaha. Thanks.'

Ancalagon then finally break the connection.

Y/n, Sona and Tsubaki (who was holding your hand all the time) stopped in front of your dorm.

Y/n - Well then, here we are. At my dorm.

You then knocked the door three times and you heard a voice inside on your dorm.

Isabelle - Coming!

Isabelle then opened the door, revealing Y/n, Sona and Tsubaki standing in front of her.

Isabelle - Oh it's you, Y/n. We are all waiting for you. What happened? *as she notices Sona and Tsubaki* Hello there, Sona and Tsubaki. Fancy meeting you here.

Sona - Same. Apparently, Y/n here invited us to join breakfast with you girls. If that's okay with all of you.

Rias - Fine with us. Right friends?