Reality: Is this the End!?

Third Person's Pov,
Green codes and black background. That's what the kids (Mitsuki,Zachary,Chloe and Ryuzaki) saw when they woke up tied in what seems to be a cord. "Whats going on!!" Chloe exclaimed as she look around and groaned when she was zapped. "Chloe dont move!" Ryuzaki ordered as he tried to calm the gurk down which succeed. "Welcome to the system space young ones~" a man shaped in codes appeared with a sinister grin. "D-dad..." Mitsuki did after looking at the man. His familiar voice rang in her war as she look at him. "Oh, it's you" the man with white haur said as he look at his "daughter" with disdain. "Should've known you'll be in the way, after all your my curse" he said not caring if she feels hurt. "Tch. Old man, let us go" Zachary grumbled as he  glared at the man. "But that I cant~" he said as he look at the with disdain eyes. "You see I need vessels for my wife~ and your life energies are doubled considering you leaves another life in the virtual wolrd" he said as another set of cords came out but snapped when laser guns are fired. "Not so fast and uncord my son and his wife and their side kicks!" Damien said as Dianah bump his head. "Really brother?"

"That hurts Mr. Smith!!!" Ryuzaki said but had a relieved smiled on his face. He broke free when his cords were snapped by Diannah and catches Chloe in bridal style same with Zachary and Mitsuki. "Celestia remove them" he ordered as Celestia groaned. "Roger~" she said and tore her eyes away from Haru and Alexander. "Your no fun" she said as she and Luna begun to type some codes along with Calder and Arthur who was snickering at Luna.

"You again! And I thought I disembled you!" He screamed as cords came out and attacked the twins. "Well we just assembled ourselves I guess" Damien said during one of his guns and mse a cord dissapered. "You roach!" He exclaimed as Dianah chuckled."why yes~ I'm a beautiful roach" she said and kicked him away.

Mitsuki woke up and quickly removed her gear as she stood up. She breath in the air and fell down from her incubator and groaned. " Mitsuki!" Zachary exclaimed and carried the fallen girl. "W-why are we sent back!?" Chloe exclaimed as she stood beside Ryuzaki. "Your souls have been detected by the system allowing him to control the system and take you guys in" Celestia said in her microphone as she code some letters and showed it at the screen.

"Since you were targeted in the it one game we were in the amount of souls we have had doubled and the system feed on souls to survive. If your in the virtual world changed of being targeted are really high, like righy now." She explained and add a chart. "This chart shows the level of your success."

"It says Zero?" Ryuzaki said as Celestia stood up and applause. "Right! For the first time you are correct" she said like a proud mother. "Hey! I'm still here!" Ryuzaki exclaimed as Celestia nod. "That's why I said it" she said and sat back. "Moving on, the gears in your head is still not upgraded and that's how the system tracked you" Luna said and look at them. "Your mentally rate is also low considering you just woke up from a long rest and your souls are fired not considering that it's now powerful we must face the fact that you were forced to wake up" Luna said explaining after the said event that just happened. "Mr. Smith have to pull you guys out by using their own gears to replace yours, but that also locked their chances of escaping down to 10% and unless they completed their mission there is no way they can get out." Luna said as Mitsuki look down gritting her teeth she threw away her gear in a fit of anger. "So in the end we failed!" She exclaimed and slowly fell down on her knees crying. She wanted to help! She wanted to help bring her benefactor back to life! Why! She cried as she sink her head in between her knees.

Chloe cried with her feeling useless as Ryuzaki hugged her. Zachty went donw and hugged Mitsuki. "Its okay, well watch them" Zachary said as Celestia cut her off. "Sorry toots but your father left a stack of paperworks on your desk" Celestia said as Zachary can feel his future getting darker. "Oh, and Mr. Smith said that he's leaving this base in our hands" Luna said as she smiled at them. "It means while their fighting over there we are helping them, keeping their body safe and okay" she said softly as all entered the safe room with the rest.

Damien smirked as he look down on the fallen enemy. "Really brother? Hurry! I wanna see my beautiful wife!" Dianah whined like a spoiled brat as Damien got thicked off. "I'm having a moment here!" He exclaimed as he look at his sister. "Yeja do your moment and it will delay the search of your wife!" She exclaimed and suddenly grabbed a tv out of nowhere. "Our readers are getting borin-" she was cut off when Stephanie who came out of the portal threw a script at her. "The fourth wall damm*t!!" She exclaimed and poor away. Dianah sighed and put the tv back. "And you k ow while talking he dissapered..." Dianah said as Damien sighed. "This is why I hate being a main character.We tend to give long ads speaches or whines and in this one it's the whining" he said and slumped.

Mitsuki and the others sweatdrop while watching this scene. "Should we tell them that we are watching" Haru said as he look at Calvin. Who smirked and carried Haru away "Let's just go make babies" he said as Haru blushed and exclaimed tons of No's.

"This is not the end" Mitsuki said as she look at the screen.

{And done! Read the next adventure!!}

     Coming up: Safe Haven
  =Safe Haven=

"You are my sunshine, my life,my lover and my wife. I'm on my way to find you, I'm on my way to save you so don't let go"
- Damien Smith

"I dont fear lions nor tigers, I'm not afraid of thunders. I will protect you from danger and save you from your nightmares. Im sorry for being late but im on my way to find you"
-Dianah Smith

"Your the reason why I'm fighting, the reason why I survive this world. I'm not letting you go away. Your embrace is my heaven, your kisses are my everything and beside you is my Safe Haven"
-Damien&Dianah Smith

"