Special Omake: The Meeting of the Stones!!

This story is dedicated for her/him^^ isn't she/he cute!!!! Please keep on voting, commenting and viewing my book thank you! I also accept critism to make the story better soo please say!!!! I'm not gonna put to itallics the convo its kinda hard

Third Person's Pov

"What do you mean mother? Why can't I meet Shizuka today?! " ay young 6 year old Kazuto said disbelief washing over his face "I'm sorry dear but you have to meet your cousins today" Mama Kazuto said reassuring her son as he starred down the floor like he just lost his bucket of diamonds "I'm really sorry dear" Mama Kazuto said carrying her son (A/N- damn this woman is strong).

Sighing Daddy Kazuto grabbed his wife's hand and ruffled his sons hair "Dont worry its just for a day~ its not like you'll never see her forever-" Daddy Kazuto stopped as Mama Kazuto jabbed him and threw him inside the limo "Dont listen to him son! You'll meet Shizuka tommorow" Mama Kazuto said trying to cheer his son who is sulking in her arms with lines covering his face.

Daddy Kazuto felt so wrong. What did he do!?! Sighing he let his wife and son enter the limo as they drove towards the airport and rode their private jet. "Where are we going exactly? " kazuto asked his red eyes that mirrored his father shined with innocent confusion as Mama Kazuto suddenly had the desire to squeeze her son to death which she fortunately didn not.

"We are going to meet your cousins! Actually distant cousins but me and the mistress of the house are best friends along with Shizuka's mom" mama Kazuto explained as her son nodded. Not long before the jet finally landed as many soldiers welcomed them. "Master, Mistress, and young Master welcome to England" a butler in his mid 50's bow down as the family of 3 nodded they're heavy aura surrounding the place as few of the new soldiers are ready to give up and fall.

"Lucia~ stop that your scarring the poor soldiers" a soft voice ecoed as a woman with black hair and green eyes stepped in holding a one year old doll looking child as it step as if it was nothing. Normally a child would walk at the age of 3 but being a Sanford has its perked all child male or female are a prodigy IF your from the main family. "Sorry Marie I can't help it" Lucia (kazuto's mother) happily laugh as he set Kazuto down "Its been a while" a man with white hair and violet eyes stepped in along side him is a little girl the same age as Kazuto but with black hair and violet eyes . "Yes it has been" Koharu (Kazuto's dad) said matching his cousins coldness in eyes. Its not a secrete that this 2 are rivals after all growing up they both gated each others guts.

The 2 men glared at each other as a visible electricity in between they're eyes like laser. "Ehehehe" Marie laugh akwardly as the others sweat drop at the two gentlemen's childishness. Not a moment after the butler came back and carried the message that the limo has been set and ready to go. Alexander nodded his head carriyng his youngest daughter as Marie hold Luna's hand while talking with Lucia as Koharu carried his son while glarring at Alexander as their battle resume.

Inside the limo the older ones sat in one place as they discuss something while the youngers sat at theyre own side with Celestia in her baby sit with Kazuto and Luna beside her.