A fujoshi's Power

Celetia's Pov,

  'Sigh...I'm bored' looking around me nothing interesting is happening other than continuously playing devil's pawn game chess. Royal Chase, I've really like this game in my past life and always wanted to make Celestia be successful and defeat the heroine. I'm not the type to just silently move around and let them have their happily ever after. No way! Instead of avoiding it~ I would gladly be the villain for it.

Wishing for a peaceful and calm life is boooooriiinggg~ thinking of a way to get out of the game settings will only give you more limelight. I mean come on! What kind of people who doesn't want any attention to hide on the corner wearing a beautiful dress and beautiful face? Such a stupid ideas. Instead of hidding
why not just be You? This IS your LIFE now nobody can change that fact... one snap and the whole system plot can be altered. Reality is much easier to alter in a game than real life. Can't you see?in such a short time Shizuka-nee-sama was able to keep a tight leash on Kazubaka (Kazuto).

I've never been the type to idle and hide away! If I have a chance I would flont how great I am. But I'm also a proud house and couch potato.

My internal monologue was cut off when Haru and big brother accidentally bump. Holy mother of GAY sh*t! Someone give a holy water!! My mind is going crazy!! Inside I'm already bouncing through walls (literally)but outside I'm calm with a soft smile.

"Out "was the only word I said as I went out of the Greenhouse. Calder tried to come but I stop him saying that I wanna be alone for a while. Walking out the fresh air as students welcome me. But my eyes instantly zoomed towards Alfred and Jeferson. Jeferson was helping Alfred tie his shoes as Alfred was busy talking over the phone. Hmmm since same sex marriage is available  and okay in this world call than mean....Gasp!!!! Holy Mother of Mozart!! I'm so happy I could die again...well not literally but-my inner monologue was cut off when Alfred pat Jefferson's head and smiled sweetly towards the cold male. BOOM!! help! My ovaries explode!

Twitching to stop myself from bursting I walk away from the males silently to not bother them but "ahhh!" Alfred screamed when something or rather someone pushed him. Standing quickly Jeferson caught him as he tightly hold onto his waist. HOLY GUACAMOLI! KILL ME NOW!! screams filled my head as I quietly walk away.

Phew finally peac-" Alfred-san!" Hell nah! Not her!I screamed inside my head as I watch the pink blob jump it's way towards Alfred who was sitting on a bench waiting for Jeferson. "Yes, ahhh Wannabe-san was it?" Alfred asked softly as he pat the seat next to him for tenshi to sit on. No way! Looking around I quickly flashed behind the bench and poured super glue that I got out of nowhere.

'Kyahhh' Tenshi screamed in her head feeling the gooey substance but stoped to not embarrass herself. " Do you need something Wannabe-san?" Alfred asked as Tenshi pushed her body forward. No!! Get your Flat chested boobs away from MY Alfred!!!! I screamed internally but remember something. Fishing out my phone I speed dialled *224# and Jeferson quickly answered.

"Come back, hurry " I ordered as a hummed sounded back in the background as fast footsteps. Ending the call I watch Tenshi tried to flirt with a very uncomfortable Alfred. "Hmmm " A cold hum ruined the atmosphere as Alfred quickly shot to his feet "Jeferson! Thank God your here!" Exclaimed Alfred as he tried to hug the taller now but stopped knowing that their in public. Nooooooooo!!! Hug him!!! Screaming internally I sulked at the corner, slamming my head on the tree.

"Celestia?" Another cold voice quietly came out as I plop my head on his shoulder."Calder~" I sulked as he pat my back. " what's wrong- " I quickly shut him up when I saw Jeferson carry Alfred on his shoulder,Jiiissoooooossss Christ!!!! Help I'm melting!!!

 " what's wrong- " I quickly shut him up when I saw Jeferson carry Alfred on his shoulder,Jiiissoooooossss Christ!!!! Help I'm melting!!!

[Imagine that's the 2 of them(Alfred and Jeferson)]

And then walked away.Feeling that I'm about to faint Calder hold my waist tightly as I hug his neck squealing like a child. "Did you see that!? That was so cute!" And that's how my character broke. " hmm" Calder hummed as he nod quietly. "Haru?" Another voice calls out as I look behind Calder and saw My big brother chasing Haru.

F*ck! Sh*t!!!! Kill me! I feel something seep through my nose as Calder chuckled pulling out a handkerchief and wiped the blood away.

"Haru! Please!"

"No! I am not trying a maid costume on!"

"But Luna said you'll look lovely on it!"

"I'm a male!!"

"Who cares! You can be my male wife!"

That's it! I'm done! I can feel my soul coming out! I sequel and hug Calder tighter as the said male only laughed. "Did you see that!? Aren't they adorable!?" I asked as Calder nod smiling soft and peck my forehead. Blushing I move my eyes towards my brother and Haru. Haru is running away from my brother who is holding a maid dress waving it around. The passing students who saw this giggled at their cuteness.

Seeing that their running towards our area I quickly broke our hug as I crouch down waiting for Haru to pass and then....."Kyah!" Squealed Haru as he was about to fall but luckily brother jumed and went under him. "Okay My mission here is done! Let's go" I said not caring even if my brother and Haru saw me as me and Calder asked out.

"Remember to use condoms brother!" I screamed back as brother laughed and Haru erupted to thousand shades of red. "W-we! w-wait! Celestia!" Haru called out as brother carried him bridal style. "Forget about the Maid dress I think I'll take Celestia's advice more. Thank sis!" Brother called out as I wave my hand and threw a box at them "knock yourself out " I said as me and Calder walked away.

"What's in the box?" Haru asked seeing Alex's glowing face as he turned that box for Haru to see. "What the heck!!!!" Screamed Haru as he saw a box of condoms......

"Celestia!!!"

_____________________________________________

Hope you guys love it!!