Reality: A journey to the Virtual World

Shizuka's pov,

2 years have passed and the group stayed together. As the years went by we are able to adjust to our current situations and faced the reality. People can't get out because hundreds and hundreds of robots controlled by the system created by my father littered around the world. I also learned a lot from my benefactor Sandelly and Liam. They were the two figures that are important to me in my childhood day. Apparently They were the one thats raised me along with Zachary (Kazuto's real name). Fixing my hair I put on the Virtual helmet and sighed (the helmet looks like what Kirito from swords art online wore at the very beginning.

A knock came into my door as I was snapped back to reality. "Mitsuki (Shizuka's real name) it's time to go Now!" Chloe (Miyo's real name) exclaimed as I opened my door and saw her wearing the helmet with some baggy clothes on. "Lets go you slowpoke!" Chloe said and we entered the Virtual room after a few turns and saw everyone in there tubes (place stop work to make this process possible and safe) except for Zachary and Ryuzaki (Shiro's real name) "Lets go?" Ryuzaki asked as see I nod. I held Zachary's hands in nervousness s he smiled and put in on his lips kissing it. "After all of this we'll get married and maybe have our own family" Zachary did as he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Okay love birds time to go!" Chloe called out as I huff at her and let Zachary guide me to my incubator next to his as he look at me and mouthed an I love you before going in his incubator and closed his eyes as blue liquids filled his whole capsule as he floats. Sighing I calmed my self by taking a deep breath before closing my eyes and letting my consciousness slip away.

(In this I will mainly focus on Shizuka and Kazuto a long with Chloe and Ryuzaki cause their the top 4 main characters. )

["Mitsu! wake up!] Celetia's familiar voice sounded as I snapped my eyes opened. [Good me and Luna will be your guide as you journey okay! There's been a miscalculation and it separated the four of you but don't worry nothing bad happens and your all in the same world.] Celestia said as Luna hummed in agreement. [We will act as your system that will provide you only Informations and social skills like hacking and stuff we can't do physical contacts and do physical things since we are only a system in your head] Luna explained as Mitsuki (Shizuka's real name) nod.

[We will now begin and store the details and informations please lay down] Celestia said as Mitsuki quietly rested her head on the large pillow. [Your in the body that looks exactly like you and have your original name. Your character is not connected to the plot of this book so you are able to move freely. Your target is to apply on Liam's Flower shop and get close to the owner because he have a fragment of the key and he might be Liam!] Luna exclaimed as she put more informations about herself. [Okay you can reat bow since we can do it tommorow] Luna said as Mitsuki nod an feel asleep.

(Scene change)

Chloe's pov,
F**k did I hit my head with a pan, cause damn sh**! It hurts. [Yeah and it's gonna hurt more of you don't listen to me!] Alliah (Marie's real name] exclaimed as I sat up! [ so yeah me and Ryu(Akashi's real name) will be your guide and system so let me explain to you about you and your  target. ] Alliah said as I nod my head. [You have the same looks and name the last world since you are not a key character or part of the plot. Because of some miscalculation you and the others have been separated but is luckily on the same world. Here is your target, you have to apply at Sunny Sunday Orphanage because the owner is bomb-I mean has the other piece of key" Alliah said as  I just sighed. [Anyways you can rest since the mission wills start tommorow] Ryu said as I finally pipped down and resume my sleeping form and died peacefully in my bed with no regrets XD.

(Next scene)

Ryuzaki's pov (Shiro's real name)

I somehow feel relaxed and calm. [That's because we made sure it's nice for you] Christopher but we call him Chris  (Haru's real name) said as I jump out of shock. "Holy Sh#^**#&€#&^$&€÷&*×&^÷£$&" I cursed out continuesly as the other line turned quiet. [Deduction for saying badwords] You can do that!?!?!? [ anyways we, I mean me and Danielle will be your system unfortunately but this is better than be with those icebergs] okay your getting offensive now! [Anywasy-] Oi! Don't ignore me!!! [ As you can see you still look the same and had the same name from real life. You and the others have been mixed In down sh## and now your separated, your mission is find Sunny Sunday Orphanage and Help Chloe find and bedired the owner Sandelly] Chris said as Danielle just laugh at the background. [You can rest..since You can't do anything yet as your soul is just adjusting to your body and your pretty much useless if you can't move you body] Oi!!! I can still hear you! [That's the point] Chris said as Danielle laughed louder as I sigh and closed my eyes. Man this sucks [yes it does-] quit reading my mind!!!

(Next scene)

Third Person's pov......

*cricket sound in the background*

Zachary woke up and stared at the ceiling as  Kevin and Calvin stared with him. [Do you want the information or just stare at the wall-I mean that is a pretty interesting wall]
Calvin said as Zachary just nod and Kevin begun to talk. [Your in the body created and modelled to look like you and has your name. It is not part of the story line so it won't be messed up. Anyways your mission is to find Liam's Flower shop and help Mitsuki in her job] Kevin ended a study all stare at the all again..

[ &&&: Mr.#### I-I don't feel so good,  Mr. #### I-i don't wanna go-
""": hey kid your fine it's gonna-
&&&: I-im sorry-]

Are you watching &&&&& again? Zachary asked in his head as he watch along when it projected into his mind. [Yeah it's a pretty interesting movie] Calvin said as they all watch. [Shouldn't you be resting now?] Kevin suddenly asked.

*winter wind blew* *more cricket sound and tea slurps*

[Nahhh] naah they all said at the same .time and continued watching....