The Revalation

Third Persons Pov,

    "Kyaahhhh!!"Tenshi cried out as she pushed herself onwards appearing to be pushed but failed as she landed on her butchers cause......no one catch her..... falling to ger bum she blushed but stood up gracefully.

"What do you need?" Alexander asked coldly his entire gentle face replaced by anger. My moment! Bah! Screamed Alexander Inside his head as Haru remove himself from his embrace. "Alfred bring Haru and the girls for a day out and bring Jeferson for protection "Kazuto ordered as the 2 servants nod escorting the girls and Haru away from their lovers.

While the others and Haru are celebrating Celestia stayed not wanting to go as Luna went to guard the girls and Haru. "What is it that you need " Celestia ordered as she sat on her chair drinking the tea she got from....somewhere. The others followed as they sat down.

           Alexander

Celestia                                 Kazuto

Calder                                    Shiro

Arthur                                   (empty)

                       Tenshi
                    (Standing)

"I-i-" Tenshi stuttered as Calder AND Arthur along with kazuto and Shiro become annoyed. "Ms. Wannabe if you wanna say something...please say it. Your waiting our precious time "Alexander said as Tenshi gadered up her courage. "Who are you?" She asked as her pink hair turned rigid. Glaring at the males in front of her with her green eyes. "What do you mean?" Kazuto asked his eyes sharp and oppressing.

"Why are you not following the script!? Your all supposed to love Me! Protect and cherish Me! What is going on!? Aren't you supposed to be my dogs!!" Tenshi screamed as Celestia spat her tea out in shock. "Pfffttttt" Alexander tried to contain his laughter. "Tenshi-san. Yes it's true that we don't follow your "script you wanna know why?"

"The world you are In now is not a simple game anymore. This is your new world, one snap can break the entire world plot. One bend can destroy the entire system. This is the REAL world, do not rely on informations given to you. Like you, we also died and reincarnated. This is not the original Love In Midorita High and Royal Chase. We're in the complete opposite a parallel universe. Following the script would be useless since..... there's no script to begin with~" kazuto explained as Tenshi fell done to her knees in shock! No! She refuse to a accept this!!

Standing up she look at them with craze eyes. "Just you wait!! I'll capture you all and plunder those who gets in my way!!" And with that she strides away.

"So mind telling the whole story?" Kazuto asked the guys as they all laughed along with Celestia. "I'm go first " Alexander volontered as he brought down his tea. "Just like you I am reincarnated myself. In my past life I'm Calvin Runes a military commander who died in battle. The reason why I know this is because of my older sister Jesica Runes she is addicted to both games and when I come home she would not stop ranting about how handsome and beautiful the game. She forced me to play EVEY-SINGLE-ROUTE continuesly until I died in battle stabbed in the heart by my own "lover" Alister Grey....and yes I'm a gay " Alexander said as the boys nod understanding the man.

"Me next!! In my past life my name is Sasagawa Ryuzaki a famous model. I know this game like Alexander but I was forced by my little bro who wanted to try playing otome games but decided to torture me and let me finish the two games. I died because.....I fell off the stage one time and knoced my head on the ground harshly "Shiro explained as he sulk rememberingbhiw he died . The boys laughed as Celestia decided to take turn.

"Me next! Actually both me and Luna are best friends in the past life. Ironical I was rich and she was mediocre BUT I still love her as a sister. I was actually named Celestia Fronce (Fron-si) on my past life and Luna was Luna Belnavour. Both of us were having fun until a f**ked up bus driver decided it would be fun to kill us so yeah and we know the game because we played it " Celestia said as Arthur laughed.

"Alright I'm next. My real name is Daniel Wang a very successful business man in China. I have everything! Money,family and a good life until.....my family saw me as a treat and killed me. They sabotage my car and killed me along with my sister Chloe Wang also known as Kushina Miyo in this life. Sadly the both of us are not related by blood but are still by heart. I know this game because my sister begged me to play with her " Arthur explained as he sigh . He was glad when he accidentally met his sister at a local park when the 4 (kazuto,shizuka,shoot and Miyo) got separated. He knew she was his sister because of her actions and the way she pronounced Wang. Chloe is known to act different and cold to others but when she saw a cute this...She will turn to an otaku who saw her anime idol in real life. She also pronounce Wang as Waeng (wai-nge) which is kinda weird. 

"My turn" Calder said coldly as he sigh. " I was known as Kevin Ludenberge in my past life. I was the niece of duchess Maraya Ludenberge. I died because of my sickness,coronary heart issues and poison. I know this game because I played it once and I saw some nurse played it." CALDER said shortly as Celestia comforted him  "who poisoned you?" Arthur asked as the others threw a curios glance "my very own mother " Calder said coldly as the other sigh "don't worry about me....I have no love left to begin with. I don't love her and I'm quite happy with my life here" Calder explained as he sat down more comfortably.

"Now that we know each other let's start the game~"

_______________________

Funky flick!! An update!! Finally!!! Sorry for the long wait and I hope you guys like it!