Royal Chase

So guys.....how old do you think Celestia is?......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's 13....and the heroine fell for a 13 year old boy.....the heroine in that game is 18.....

Third Persons Pov,

Bringing the shaken Haru down, Alex expected him to run away but was shocked when Haru hugged him tight while crying. "Haru" called Shizuka softly as she pat the males back along with Miyo. "What happened here!?" Marie who cane through the doors with Akashi along with 10 guards in black like ninjas came in. "Young Master" one of the man said as he shove someone infront of him. "We have captured the culprit. According to the info we found his name is Julius Morales. A man with a very huge dept to one of the high-class family also known as the Kushina family. He was ordered by someone to assassinate Haru Kushina-sama as a starter plan" the male said as he made the male stand up.

The fat male with a greedy face snap with them as he tried to stand but was FUTILE as the man hold him down. "You son of a gun! How dare you hurt my brother's future wife" screamed a girls voice coldly as everyone turned towards the door and saw Luna along with an angry Celestia with 2 males with them. "You stupid fat ass hoe!!!my brothers wife is more important than your sorry stuck up nose!" Screamed Celestia as she throws a popcorn who came out of nowhere to the male (fujoshi or fudanshi magic). "Ah! Celestia-chan! Don't do that!" Shizuka screamed as she and Miyo tried to stop Celestia from throwing more popcorn who came out of knower from the male. "Yah! Calder-kun! Stop giving her more " screamed Miyo seeing Calder behind a popcorn stand wearing an apron and a popcorn owner hat?

" (-______-).......... okay " and with that some guards came out of knower (A/N-HOW!?!?)
came and carry the stand away along with the apron and hat. "Take him away"Luna said as the male beside her smiled sadistically. "Yeah! Give him the best treat you can" Arthur said happily.

"Haru"said Alex softly as he hug the shaken male. "Its okay..calm down, nobody will hurt you...I'm here " said the more dominant male softly while kissing the shorter male's forehead. "A-alex.....sniff.... d...don't leave" cried the sniffling boy. "I won't leave...I won't leave" reassuring the male as he hugged him softly Alex said those words. "Brother... father said you can stay" Celestia said softly as she walked closer to where the gang stand along with Luna and their fiancee's.

"Hmmmm....thank You " Alex said still hugging Haru knowing Celestia had done something.

Flashback..

"Father pleaseeeeeeee" whined Celestia as she kneel beside her father with teary eyes and droopy ears and tails. "Nooooooooo" whined the duke as he tried to run away from his child "pleaseeeeee" whined Celestia again as she grab her father's leg "I promise to have bonding time with someday!" And with that the Duke gave up. "Fine!" Said the Duke finally as Celestia quickly stood up dusting her skirt "good.... I was about to call mother" the Duke paled hearing what his child just said.

Flashback end

Shizuka paled seeing who are beside Celestia and Luna. Calder Ludenberge and Arthur Peterson..... capture targets from the game "Royal Chase"

Royal Chase is also a popular game like Love in Midoriya High the game setting is also set in modern bit it's all about royalty the heroine in Love in Midoriya High and royal Chase have the same heroine, Tenshi Wannabe. The game has 8 main Characters. 5 capture targets, 2 villains and the heroine.

The story revolves around the same female lead or heroine Tenshi Wanabe a commoner who strangely got in the academy with her scholar. The game like Love in Midoriya high and ROYAL Chase has the same creator. You can actually choose what type of game you like. You have to download the 2 games yo pick an option from. Anyways it all started when the heroine got to schools and started her romance.