Again!!!!!

(Look at the gloriouse pic that I found!!!!  Ahhh so precious!!!!  Shout out for the Yaoi fangirls there!!!!!  I'm making a Diabolick lovers Yaoi book!!!!!!!  As it was dared to me by an anonymous person!!!  Anyways please wait for it!!!)

And now on with the chapter!!!!!!

Shizuka's POV

      Seriously she's digging out her own grave!! I thought as I look at the heroine who screamed nonsence. Why can't she see other people's nasty glare towards her!!  Does she think that insulting us will make her reputation higher!?!

"I mean don't you all agree!?  We all get to wait and do everything while they laze around and do NOTHING!!  Hmp. Just because your rich it doesn't mean you can do anything!!!  You rich people have everything set upon you in a golden platter while we have to work hard!!! How horrible can you people b-" she was cut-off when another student screamed at her.

"Can you shut up for once!!! " uh-oh it looks like a fight is about to brake out. "We don't need to be lectured by someone like you on what treatment they should do to us!!  Cause you know why!?!  WE. SIMPLY. DONT. CARE!!  we are smart enough to appreciate that we can study in this school!!  Cause even if we are super rich our life is nothing as bad as you are!! " Ayumi exclaimed.  I know her cause I use to tutor her one time.

"Yeah!!  Intact our life is more miserable than you people!! You kept on telling that we are perfect when our parents can't even come home to dine with us cause they're busy!!  Do you know how much we envy you people who can eat with they're family 3 times a day!? Happily eating together and bonding!  While our family can't even attend our family dinner" another student screamed tears dripping down her face. 

That's quite true sometimes commoner people had they're life great!  They get to spend they're time with they're family everyday on they're meal time while we have to dine in alone in a very long table. "Do you know that-that our parents sometimes cant even remember our birthday too!!  Cause they're busy!!  We are thankful enough that the Pavilion members let us celebrate oit birthday here!! With them!! When our parents can't come they're the only ones who saved a time for us even if we are all complete strangers!!  So don't say that they're horribke!!" Another one shouted.  People kept on screaming towards Tenshi all of they're problems as they're maids and butlers cried for them.

"You see Watanabe-san people like us would trade money just to bond with our family!  We work hard just for them to notice us!  But you people think the other way around" Kumoki another one that I tutor said as tears drop down her face.

Tenshi was so embaressed that she came running out of the cafetirya flustered and angry. "well that was awkward" shiro said as everyone nodded and went back eating. Wait!!  Isn't this the science when the Male Lead ordered her to be his maid when she insults him?  Never mind that's also the start of his route!!!  What's happening towards the heroine!?!?

(Third persons pov)

           After that awkward lunch brake everybody went to they're next class which is located at the southern pheonix.

"Hey have you heard! "

"Heard what!? "

"Wanabe-san insulted the Pavilion!!! "

"Is she out of her mind!!!"

"Probably"

"How deplorable!"

Whispers of students where heard as they walk through the corridor they're main topic:Tenshi Wanabe. In this part of the game Tenshi was supposed to be look up to now cause she was able to stand up towards the Pavilion but because of Shizuka's interruption on helping the students she just ended up embarrassing herself!!

After the dreaded walk on the hallway the class-A reached the golden and red doors of the Southern Phoenix the dome of they're idol:Shizuka Himeka Miyabi the one and only Empress of the school. Noticing that the students has arrived the big double doors was opened and a girl was sitting in a throne like chair similar to the ones in ancient China where an empress sits on.

"Welcome back everyone to the Southern Phoenix!  I hope you all had a nice vacation this year!" Shizuka was currently sitting on her throne as the students pile up in they're chairs. "In this class you will learn how a proper lady and gentle man should act. You will learn how to be magnimogus and kind to all. You will learn how an Heiress should handle everything precisely and regardingly on what you think os right"Shizuka informed them as they all nod they're heads except for Tenshi who was glaring at Shizuka the entire time in which Shizuka sort to ignore.

"As I was saying since this is only the first day like what you did in the Eastern Tiger building we'll also just re-call what we know so as last year please pick up your rubber balls or gym balls then go to your assigned places" and with that the students grab they're own ball and move to they're assign places except for Tenshi who sat at the very front and not to her place.

"Wanabe-san that's my area" a student ask nicely making Tenshi angry.  All the students seems to notice this and looked at Tenshi with disgust.  "What do you mean YOURS! This place was not yours to begin with! Just because your rich doesn't mean I have to bow towards you!! " she excreamed hautelly making the girl tear up.

She was also another scholarship student who was treated nicely at this school. Everybody wasn't mean just because they're rich but it was the opposite! They're super nice! "Oi!!  Can you stop!?  You've been causing troubles you know!! That place was really for her!! Kokoa-san is one of the greatest student here you can't mistreat her like that! " Violet (mob a)  scolded an embaressed Tenshi she didn't plan this at all she was saying those words yo make people notice her but she seems to forgot that these school is full of heiress and masters that if you insult them you're family will go down the drain this instant.

Its seems that our idiotic Heroine(more like villane-/kicked-punched/ s-sorry)  is at it AGAIN!!!