I Guess being Reincarnated is not Bad!!

(Not yet Edited)

Hayame's pov

I was relaxing peacefully in this black dimention when a feelling of being pulled down reachest me!! And to be honest IT.HURTS.LIKE.HELL! As i was saying Iam currently being pulled to the light and wierdly enough i hear voices??

"Hang in there Mistress just a little push and she/he will be out!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Daevon!!!! When this is over ahhhhhhhh i swear you wont sleep in the ahhhhhhh bed again!!!!!"

"Now now dear lets reconsider it first so deep breaths"

"Reconsider my ass and HOW DEEP!!"

After 2 minutes i was engulf by the light and heard baby cries? Wait aren't I suppose to die?This is confusing. When I open my eyes I was face to face with a beautiful women with sparkling blonde hair and sapphire eyes.

"look Deavon she opened her eyes!!!" the women squeals with exageration and hugs me to her breast!! NO NO NO NO GET THOSE BIG MELONS AWAY FROM ME!!! As i trash around to break free the man on my supposedly mother's side chuckle and must i say its Hot as f*ck!

"it looks like she has your attitude to darling"the man said and grab me out of my mothers embrace the man had white or silvery-white hair and amethyst eyes"hello little one Im your father Daevon Miyabi and this is your lovely mother" then he faced me to the lady and continued "Layla Kuromi Miyabi isn't she pretty?" i tried to say YES but because im still a baby all came out are gurgle sounds like " shwe eshwe"

"hahahahahhaah now let's give you a name!" the man exclaims as my mother laughs at his excitement "how about Shizuka hmm seing that you'll turn into a beautiful lady plus-" he was cut-off by mother adding "thats good but lets add Himekawa since she is our little princess!!" mother said and claps her hand!! Father smiles lovingly at her and look at me " Okay from to now on your name will be Shizuka Himekawa Miyabi!! Our little princess" i was rejoycing in my head but when i heard the name it hit me like A thousand bulls run into me!!!

Shizuka Himekawa Miyabi!?!? Isnt that the villanese!!! Hahahahaahah what a dream come true.... Not!!! That means Ive been Reincarnated huh.........Wait WHAT!?!?! Arghhh sometimes i hate my mind!! So lets get this straight.

I was hit by a truck to save an old lady then i died after that i was send to the black dimension and has been dragged to the ligh and has been reborn as the kind hearted villanese on the otome game LOVE IN MIDORIYA HIGH as Shizuka Himekawa Miyabi!!??

Okay calm down Hayam- no Shizuka let's think this out. So now that im reincarnated I should treasure this second life! I wont run away and hide like what i read in the novels I will just comfront them then let them have they're own romance roll while I sit on the corner and watch..... Yes thats perfect!

I was so lost in my thoughts that i did not realize that I'm in a nurse hands and being carried to the what do you call the place where baby are put again nevermind.

I was put onto those Incubator? Besides a baby boy who is sleeping. I was busy staring at him that i did not realise that he was awake and is looking at me with deep red eyes? Wait RED EYES?? I quickly look at him up and down then again up and down while he just look at me with curiosity and interest? I knew it he's the ML!!! Since he's still a child i know he wont kill me.... Or hate me so I smiled at him.Surprisingly he smiled BACK? But when he smiled something thuged into my heart like a string is being pulled?

Unknown to us a red string float in the air and was attached to our fingers.

I continue to stare at him with my face flushed while he just SMIRK?? How!?! Hey nurse a baby just smirk!!!! How is that possible!!! Suddenly i felt a sudden tiredness oveeecome and little by little I fell asleep while looking at the baby ML.......

??? Pov

Im sleeping peacefully inside my incubator when a nurse came in carrying a pink bundle. She then place the little girl in the incubator beside me so i pretend to sleep cause i dont want the nurse ogeling at me!!

(A/n- hmp what a narscist!!
???- Shut up and continue the story!!
A/n- Fine~)

As i was saying!! When the nurse went out I woke up and was greeted by sapphire blue eyes that seems to shine with kindness and innocence? It seems like she's checking me out? Then suddenly her face turns shock, relieved, and happy? But what shocked me the most is she SMILED?? And did I tell you she looks beautiful? If not then she is! She has the worlds most beautiful and most innocent eyes which was pared with a little bit of white hair... Unconciusly i smiled back then a sudden of content wash over me...........

I was to busy admiring her that i wasn't able to comprehend that a red string was attach to me that leads to her.......

Anyways not to long after she smiles she slowly fell asleep. Awwwww she's too cute wait.... Lets see her name!! I carefully move my head and look at the side of the incobubator and saw her name.... SHIZUKA HIMEKAWA MIYUBI hmm Shizuka huh....... Ill make you MINE.....

Shizuka's Pov

When I wake up im not in the incubator anymore but... Im in a Car? Ohh they must have taken me already. I move around a bit to see my surroundings and indeed I was in a car a limosene to be exact. I look around for a bit and saw another family at my side with a baby too? My mother put me in a sitting position and was met by a pair of ruby red eyes.

"gwah mwesh dwahs" damn this baby talk!
I cant even talk properly.To my surprise the other baby or the ML also tried to talk?

"dwahs metsh biyosh" and laugh happily....
I guess being reincarnated is not bad..

______________
Edit done