Fujoshi's & Fudanshi's Unite!!

This surprise character is @KurosakiEnasS!

Third Persons pov,

A young man with black hair seat inside a limo as his violet eyes scan the surroundings outside. "Alfred" he spoke in English as his British accent stays " are you sure that Shizuka and Kazuto are here?" He asked the old butler as he nod in respect "How long has it been since they saw me?" He asked to himself as the car finally pulled to a stop infront of a giant school "My~ now I know why Celestia wanted to study here! There's a cat store beside it!" He said in Japanese now as he focused his eyes on the side of the giant school.

(Character Intro!!!!

Alexander Sanford II a.k.a Alex- the 2nd oldest male of the Sanford household his 18 years old. A well-known prodigy in Kendo, Fencing, Artility and hand to hand combat. He now owns a very successful gun shop that produce weapons for the special units. At the tender age of 4 he was able to asembel a pistol without the help but supervision of his father. He don't want to become the next Duke but wanted to run his own company to help the Sanford household more. )

It's already lunch so when he stepped out attenttion of the nearby students were sent to him

It's already lunch so when he stepped out attenttion of the nearby students were sent to him. Some who recognize who he is (which is all the students except...) bowed in respect as he turned the gesture by nodding. But one particular student seem to not care and approach the incoming male. Stroding with confidence she started to act pitiful as she stumble infront of the male who caught her in his arms "Are you okay miss?" Alex asked gently to the young pinkinette who blushed and nod. She look at his eyes. Which is a very bad idea. The Sanford family can Identify if your lying,scheming or thinking of something bad because of their training they undertook. Seeing the greed in her eyes, Alex's thought of her being pure no longer remains. "So please be careful next time" Alex said as he made her stand up and leave.

Along the way he stumble upon a room and become curious because music is coming out of it. He already dismiss Alfred cause he knows the way to this school and his Shadow Guards are out there somewhere. Opening the door Alexander saw a very beautiful creature. His mint hair swept as every press, the piano swept his body. His slender fingers gently and gracefully flew from key to ķey. His black eyes calmly graze through the Keys never leaving it.