Special Omake: A life With the Smith Family!(Real world)

(A/N- YOU'LL THANK ME LATER~)

Third Person's pov,

Young Zachary (portraying to Chapter: A jealous emperor is a clingy emperor:Kazuto's past name) waddled around as his 10 year old body finds it way to his father's office. He can hear scream and some weird and strange sound as Well.

"Mommy?" He called out knocking on the locked door. "Y...yes Sweetie~" his mommy answered back as the door was still closed. "What's wrong inside?" He asked as his grey-ish hair stayed in place. "W...argh..ahhh!" His mother can't answer as he begun shouting and it suddenly stopped. "Your mommy is just taking care of me chump! Can you take care of Lili for a while? Your mommy seems tired" his father Damien Smith said as Zachary shouted okay smirking already knowing what his parents are doing. "Okay! And hope you can walk tomorrow mommy" and with that he waddled away.

(Skip if your not comfortable with some scene)

Inside the large office two males were tangled together as one was silently screaming and trying to cover his mouth. His porcelain body was covered with ambiguous red marks and some are violet. The top male with a devilish handsome face had scratched on his backs s he kept on pushing forward as the man beneath him squirm. "E...enough already~" the male screamed as something white came out.....Again~

"But you promised~" Damien whined as he moved again. The Male beneath him have no choice but to keep on screaming and shaking as Damien pounded more~

(Scene end!!And to all fujoshi's out there~ your Welcome!)

Young Lili was confuse as she played with her friend Mark. "What's happening?" She asked as Mark just smirk towards Zachary "do t you fuc-chocolating dare-" Zachary was cut off when Mark whispered something to Lili's ear making the young girl more confused. "Big brother? What's se-" Lili wasn't able to finish her question when Zachary run out of his room like his ads was on fire.(Fireeeeee!!! Oweh!!-/Punched/- s-sorry)

"Wait!!! Big brother!" Lili screamed as she chased her brother all over the house. "Nooooooooo!! Get away!!" Zachary screamed as he run away. The servants who saw this can't help but laugh as they watch the 2 adorable children Chase each other.

"What's happening?" Lance(The guy~) asked as he walked with Damien by his hand limping towards the chair as Damien sat next to him "I dont know, wanna have a round on the sof-" Damien was cut off by someone pouncing on him and saw Lavender (their Labrador dog) on top of him kissing his face like a wild wife. "Yahhhh!!! Noooo" Damien whined as Lavender ate his face. "O....Okay!! I won't say anymore!!" Uncorrected words and grammar, Damien shouted as Lance laughed and pat the back of the large dog as it stopped and rest it's head on his lap. Damien glared at the smirking dog but later on laughed as he rest his head on the pillow beside Lance. "Tch. How sad... I wanna do it at the kitchen stool,then here,then the bathroom,then garage,then-" Damien wasn't able to finish his sentence when another pillow was smacked on his face by his bootiful wife.

"I-i you-don't- stop you'll be sleeping on the guest room....ahhh!" Lance moaned out as Damien kissed his uncovered tight littered with hickeys. Oh did I tell you his just wearing A huge white polo dresses by Damien himself? Well now you know. "Damien stop~ the kids..ahhh...are here " Lance moaned out as Damien smirked and brought out his phone. After a few rings someone finally answers but weird sound were followed  "oh?Sorry sis but do you wanna make the kids go to (Y/n) (you as their friend!)  house for a while? Yeah...they'll be fine that guy/girl would eventually marry his/her mannga's or anime and some k-pop idol  so we don't really need to worry,just hopping she/he won't turn them to a potato...yeah? Cool bye" Damien ended as he called the 3 kids. "Hey guys! You 3 will be with your uncle/auntie for a while~me and your auntie along with your mommies have something to do today,don't worry you'll be back tommorow~"Damien ended smirking as Zachary and Mark did the same already had bags in their arms. "We knew it " was Zachary's  answer as Mark nod but Lili nod innocently, her brothers said that they're parents are gonna make a new baby so they shouldn't bother them so she agreed.

"Okay! Oh he/she is here!" Damien called out as a slick black Lamborghini parked in front and a beautiful/handsome person came out. His/her hair was pulled back by a tiny pony tail/sleeked back as he/she walked elegantly. "Yow sup!"(Y/N) called out as the children run towards him/her giving their bags at her/him and ring towards the car opening it and jumping inside "seriously!? Can you at least give me some food?" (Y/n) whined as Damien threw a look at him/ her as (Y/N) smirk and brought out a black atm card. "Fine my threat but you gotta pay me later" (Y/N) said as Damien nod and threw Lavender at him/her as she/he catches the large dog. "Oi!!" (Y/N) whined as she/he dropped the dog inside the beautiful car. "Is BTS, tickets enough? Or do you want them to sing in front of you?" Damien asked as (Y/N) quickly smirked and chooses both of them. "Fine fine~ get out!" Damien said as (Y/n) giddely went to his/her car. Opening the engine as it roared and the kids cheered and the slick car went off.

"So where were we?" Damien asked as Lance shuddered feeling something crawl naughtily up his tights. "D...Damien ahhhhh"  Lance moaned out as something grabbed his thing and roughly spank his ass. "You've been really naughty yesterday you know~ seducing me and making me jealous~ so why don't I punish you hmm~" Damien cooed carrying Lance towards the kitchen "and we're gonna do it everywhere" and with that they took off to the land of desires~"

____________________________________________

To all Fujoshi's and Fudanshi's out there!!!

  YOUR WELCOME!