Embrace by Truck-sama........ is very painfull!!!!!!!

(the book is not yet edited so if you see errors please notify me thank you!!!)

Hayame's pov

"Mitsuki-sama goodmorning!!"

"You're looking fine as ever Mitsuki-sama!!!"

"Ohayo Mitsuki-sama!!"

"Mitsuki-sama!! Notice me senpai!!"

Why is it that everytime I walk in this hallways this always happen?Arghhh i hate life.Why is it so complicated. All i wanted was to have a simple life But nooooooo turns out Life wanted me to suffer!

Ohh sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Mitsuki Hayame the Student Council President. For them Im a perfect student with high scores?good looks?dang! I even have a fanclub.

But the truth is...... I have a secrete,Im what you call a......... Otaku. Basically in my school Otaku's are called wierdo's soooooo sigh its just hard for me! Anyways lets head to class (hell dome)

*Time skip brought to you by a dancing squid-/slapped/-*

Ahhhhh finally school (hell) is over.I can finally replay the otome game called LOVE IN MIDORIYA HIGH!! Its the most trending game but as you expected the game is like other games. But let me explain it to you:

Love In Modoriya High is like your typical Otome game its setting is in 21st sentury but the school is where they train young mistresses and young masters. Its a very private institution where only rich people can enter(damn rich people!!).But strangely the "commoner" a.k.a Heroine entered the school because of a certaine scholarship. Her name is Tenshi Wanabe typical heroine with cute looks and a flower bed like brain. In the game there are 4 main characters:

First is the heroine: Tenshi Wanabe- is a commoner who strangely enter the school. She has the typicall pink hair and "innocent like blue eyes. Like other certain games her attitude is Innocent like a child and have a flower bed like brain.But because of her charm and hallow she strangely capture the heart of the Capture targets. In the end she gets to choose one of them.

Second is the male lead: Kirigaya Kazuto Mikazuki a.k.a "The Emperor"- he is your everyday dream men. He has charcoal black hair and deep cold red eyes. He holds the aura of a ruler! He's always on the top spot and no one can replace him.He is also good on many things like Horse-back ridding, literecture and many more thats why he holds the tittle EMPEROR but even in his success he's parents are too busy to even talk to him thus making him depress and create a barrier that only his best friend can enter. Strangely the heroine desided it was a good idea to climb tree's in her skirt!? Accidentally the Emepror was there and catched her before she fell.And thats how they met constantly they always bump into each other and little by little the Emeperor fell in love.......

Next is the second male lead: SHIRO MIKOTO KUROGAMI a.k.a "The Prince"- He is the male leads bestfriend and pillar of support. They are both childhood friends with the villanese. Shiro has sparkling blonde hair and gentle violet eyes. Having him tittled Prince!! Like the male lead he is also good in eveeything but had the 3rd spot because the villanese had the 2nd spot.Like the male lead he also "accidentally" met the heroine in the garden where she is strangely digging the ground? (like who the hell do that!?!-/slapped/- sorry continue) anyways being the goodboy he is helped her and remove the dirt sooooo basically after that he also begun to fell fo the heroine.

And Last but not the least the Villanese: Shizuka Himekawa Miyabi a.k.a "The Empress"- not like the other villanese in novels and games Shizuka have a good heart and soul adding her appearance make her look like an angel she have Long white hair that reaches about three inch bellow her tights and deep sapphiric eyes. But because she fell in love with the male lead she tried to talk it out with the heroine. But because the heroine is stupid she thought that she was bullying her and told it to the male lead and second. And because the two already fell in love with her. They remove her of theyre group and put Tenshi as a replacement making her heart break and commit suicide.

And thus after school year the male lead break his engagement with Shizuka and married Tenshi!! And they leave Happily F-+ked up After!!

Okay when i first read the game plot i was dumb founded I mean!! WHAT THE HELL? SHE WAS ONLY TRYING TO TALK BUT THE IDIOTIC BIMBO (heroine) THINK OTHER WISE!!?! AND THOSE BABOONS!! (maled lead and second) BELIEVE HER!? THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A PROOF!Okay enough of this lets go home.......

*at the streets brought to you by the yaoi fangirl-/kicked/- sorry*

As i was walking on the road carrying my bag i saw an old lady trying to cross the street but the light is green so typically the cars are running and stupid enough no one and I mean NO ONE!seems to notice her!?Even the police!When i looke around to find him (police) WHAT THE HECK!?!? HE'S FLIRTING WITH A WOMEN! FORGET IT!! as i cursed intently I didnt notive that i was running towards the old lady and pushed her away resulting for truck-sama to embrace me.

"Kyahhhhhhhh"

"someone call the ambulance!!"

"Hey you!!! Your a police right!?! Carry her and-WHAT THE HECK!?! STOP FLIRTING!!"

"Calm down and lets stop the bleeding first"

Thats the last word i hear before the world turns black!! Damn that stupid police he should've died already atleast let me replay the game.Arghhhh enough of this.Hey god i know you can hear me so if i wont be reincarnated after this Ill......... Nevermind! But damn what was i thingking. Atleast i did something good before i die and hoped to go to heaven and rest in peace.... But being embrace bu truck-sama is painful!

________
Edited a few so if there is still wrong please tell md