Meeting Shiro-kun

(Thats how shizuka looks like and the book not yet edited)

Third person's pov

    Its been five years since Hayame-wait no Shizuka was reborn to this world and as expected she and Kazuto (ML) became childhood friends and fiancee's after that both of them slowly feels something growing in them. 

Like when they accidentally touch hands or have a simple skin contact a spark would be feel or when they are away they feel incomplete. Anyways since Shizuka is the heiress of the second most richest family around the world she has to go under many training like ettiquet and proper behaviors also add the harsh education she undergoes like mathematics, languages, science, biology, literecture and many more. She promised to herself to become the most perfect lady and if going under such a harsh training... She will just to make her parents proud and to become the perfect wife to Kazuto.......

Speaking of Kazuto he's been visiting Shizuka almost everyday. He's Attitude is still like the game cold and dominiring but when they are alone he seem's to relax and smile while listening to Shizuka talk on and on. In the original game he would be irritated but seing today its almost as it he's loving it like it calms him just by hearring her voice sometimes he would even lay his head on her lap while she reads him a story on the garden in they're (Shizuka's) backyard under the biggest tree on the far back at the ends of the small but confusable maze.

This garden was created for shizuka as a gift on her 2nd birday. As for Kazuto he gave her a locket to be precise with theyre picture on it!! They created it for Kazuto and Shizuka to play on. Its off limits to the servants and tresspasers only those with a pass can enter and seing that there's a huge golden gate with a complicated key just to enter its like a natural treasure that must be protected.

And like anyother days Shizuka and Kazuto are in the garden and like always Shizuka is reading another story while Kazuto is restimg with his head on her lap. But tiday is different for them because another visitir is coming to theyre life......

Shizuka's pov

   It seems like today is the day we will meet the Second Male Lead or should I say Shiro Mikoto Kurogami. Arghh i really have to stop refering them like in the game. Okay from now on i will forget my memories in the past and create a new one. Since Im and orphane in the other world and I dont have many friends Im able to move on but still i remember some like the game and other important people.

I was busy pacing out that i dint notice i stoped reading.

"hmm Hime what's wrong?" Kazuto ask while slowly sitting up and rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes and must I say it very cute. I was remove at my thoughts when Kazuto laid his head on my shoulders "Falling for me?" he ask while smirking making me blush. "hahahahahaha to cute your haahahaha to cute hime" he said in between his laughs while wrapping his arms around me while resting his chin on the crown of my head while i stiffle a laugh
"Hahahaha stop that Kazuto-kun, it tickles" after I said which eventually I regret because seing the evil glint in his eyes.

I quickly move out of his hold and run away with kazuto Fallowing behind me. "hahahahahahhaah your to slow Kazuto-kun hahahaha" I exclaim while laughing and adding that im running tire me out quickly. Not long enough kazuto indeed has captured me and lay me on the grass with him hovering ontop of me "k-kazuto-kun y-you wont d-dare" i said nervousely between my gulp. "Believe me dear I.WOULD.DARE" and with that being said he started tickeling me.

"hahahahahahahahahahaha kazuto-kun s-stop hahahhahahahaha i-i c-cant hahahahaha breath hahah"

"No its punishment for ignoring me"

"Hhahahahahaha I-Im s-sorry"

"No"

Our fun ended when my personal maid Tanya and Kazuto's personal butler Edward came to view carrying some tea and teacups along with pastrues on theyre hands. I instantly perk up when plate of pastries came to view and also is Kazuto.

"Young Mistress and Young Master the tea and sweets are ready also the madame's and Sir's are expecting your pressence in the living quarters this 2:00 p.m"  Edward said and pour Kazuto some tea while Tanya offered me a strawberry cake"Also Shizuka-sama has been invited to Miyo-sama's tea party tommorow at 5:00 p.m" Tanya also reported and poured some tea into my cup. "ohhh that's right I almost forgot" I said and drink my tea.

You see I met Miyo or Kushina Miyo when i was training ballet it seems like she really loved the dance but is really shy and reserve plus the fact that no one seems to notice her so I took it upon myself and befriend her. After all theyre family is the top 4th richest people in the world. She is also Shiro-kun's fiancee. But with the heroine on the way she became Shizuka's friend.

"Say, Kazuto-kun?" I ask while calmy putting the teacup down to its tiny plate.

"hmm?" he asked also putting the tea down and grabbed some coockies.

"Why do you think they need us?" I ask calmy and slice a piece of my cake. "I mean they only needed us if its really and imergency......... Or else~"

"Or else what!?" he asked and nibble on the coockie. "Nothing~"  I said in the singke voice making his swored like eyebrows rise but shrug it of. As we had our little tea time we didnt notice the time until Edward informs us.

"Kazuto-sama and Shizuka-sama the madame's and sir's seek for your pressence in the living room" Edward informs and helped Kazuto off the chair  while Tanya did the same to me.

As we went inside Kazuto take it to his consideration and held my hand as we walk to the grand hallway making all the servant we pass smile at us and bows. While they're doing this I made sure to smile at them and wave while Kazuto wears his mask back on and put his aura back.

When we entered the living room we saw our parents and another Family sitting in the couches while drinking tea. After a while Edward announced our pressence that our mother's run up to us and squashed us to death.

Since the day that Kazuto and I became friends I take it upon myself to fix they're family. All I had to do is make a video of Kazuto being emotional and envious of the other children with they're parent's and send it to them. They instantly apologize for ignoring him at first Kazuto was shock but then cried out of happiness.

Anyways after being hug to death by our mothers for a good 2 minutes they finally release us and went to sit back to the couch also pulling us in the process.

"Shizu, Kazuto this is Shiro Mikoto Kurosagi. He is the son of Mr. Hiriko Kurosagi and Mrs. Ayano Kurosagi. No I expect the both of you to be friends with him" Uncle Koharu said while gesturing at Shiro-kun.

"Nice to meet you Kusaragi-sama, I'am Shizuka Himekawa Miyabi It will be my honor to be your friend" I said while smilling sincerly and did a little cursty.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Kusaragi-sama I'm Kirigaya Kazuto Mikazuki as she said it will be an honor to be your friend" Kazuto-kun said in a motonone voice.

"Well hello there Im Shiro Mikoto Kurogami nice to meet cha!!!" he said in a hyper way making me giggle and Kazuto sigh.

"With your hyper attitude i can tell that you are trouble" Kazuto-kun said making me giggle and Shiro-kun laugh.

"hahahahaha we'll see about that" he exclaims and dangle his hands on our sholders. "Not only that I got a bestfriend its seems now that I got a new little sister!!"  he exclaims and we did a little group hug. Well if you say group hug me and Shiro-kun hugs kazuto in the middle.

"hahahahahahahahah" all our parents laugh and we join in aswell but Kazuto-kun just smile.............