Reality:(T^T) why!(sneek peak)

Third Person's Pov,

"Argghhh"Damien groaned as he woke up. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he scan his surroundings. "System Scan" he ordered as he scan his surroundings and Informations pop out "your awake?" Another voice calls out as he turned around and saw Diana. "It seems that the incubator scanned our whole body and created a copy of us except for the hair of course" Diana explained as she project the information that is inside Damien's head.

[Master Damien is in the body if Damien Romanov a Russian Mafia boss and the one who ruled underworld. He is not seen in the game but is said to be the most hidden character that Even system can't touch. His a very huge influence in this game that Even the system is terrified. Same as Master Diana,she is in the body if Diana Romanov. Damien's sister(twin) and partner(business). She is a well know assassin and both are in Russia. Appointing location is in th main base]

After reading the Info they both look in the mirror and smirk. "Well look at that " Damien said as his smirk widen." I can easily find my wife with this Look" Diana added posing in front of the mirror. "Oh? Then let's go~to where the children are~" Damien said as Diana nod.

Their looks¡¡

"But....We don't know where they are" Diana deadpan as Damien fell to his knees. "Sh*t! Quickly system sca-" Damien was cut off by a loud static sound making him cover his ears. "S-system I'm.. mob...l...zi.. system...shut...own " the system statically said as Damien threw his ear piece away before the ear piece could explode to him. "The system know we're here....well d*mn" Diana said as she sat down on the sofa pulling out a phone. "Good thing I'm always prepaired" Diana said and searched something  "found them, their at Japan in a school called Midoriya High "Diana said as Damien nod, "lets go" he ordered a she grabbed his gun as Diana did the same and walked away "Ready the jet" Damien ordered to his men who nod and run away.