Special Omake: A jealous Emperor is a Clingy Emperor

Dedicated to duvkymomo because she is cute and lovable! Thank you for all your support!

Kazuto's pov,

   One moment I was just playing a game on my phone the next I'm in a babies body!? Like seriously warn me or something will yah! Anyways my real name is Zachary Smith. Yes I know not a japanese name, well you can't blame me! I'm not even a japanese to begin with! I live in america with my Mother and Father working my ass off because my father made me the CEO at the age of 15! Can you believe it!  And his reasons!

Dad: you gotta learn how to handle it now! Your mommy needs me.  (more like you need him) he must be very lonely without me (no your getting crazy without him). Sigh what can I say~ your mom is head over heals with me (dad you chased Mom for 5 years and have a whole wall decorated with moms picture. May I remind you that you made the whole FBI protect mom when he was pregnant! )

Yes my parents are gay but who cares! Get over it and yes my mom can get pregnant and dont ask me how! You might be wierded out on why I'm very talkative inside my brain and not outside? That's because I dont wanna waste my breath on something so dumb and stupid. Anyways back to the story. This stupid dude a**! why the hedge does he kept on asking for my wife! (Shizuka) does he wanted to die sk badl-

3rd persons pov

    We interupt Kazuto's thingking because of how not-so-child-friendly its is...... Yah! Who am I kidding its really not good............... Anyways back to the story.

"So you put it here then add those two" Shizuka said as she points out every detail,  while someone on the other side is about to plan a murder "oi..... Let's go home" Kazuto tried to make his presence more noticable but failed misserably when the 2 ignored him... Damn!!!!!! Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.....  And the entire session Shizuka was happily teaching, the student being teached is sweating and really-no badly! Want to get out.... And about Kazuto well.... Let's just not talk about what's going on inside he's brain.

(Time Skip)

"Arigatou! For everything Shizuka-sama" the male said as he bow really low that he's head hit the ground (A/N-*sweatdrop*). While Kazuto is just watching there glaring at the 2 as they release a flowery background while on his side murder words are floating with a big scary black aura. "Again! See you tommorow~" Shizuka finally said goodbye as Kazuto sighed in relief "Let's go? " Shizuka asked at the end as Kazuto suddenly latched his self on her "K-kazuto-kun!?  What are you doing? " Shizuka asked blushing furiusly as Kazuto ignore her and cling on to her tighter. "Dont leave me" Kazuto said quietly as Shizuka giggled once she learned that he's jealous. "Luna called me....... celestia said she wants to see you " Kazuto said as Shizuka's eyes sparkle! Literally.

"Then we'll head first thing in the morning!" She screamed as she run through the halls weirdly wnough that it still look graceful. A Shizuka run through the halls Kazuto stood there like a bullied puppy left by its owner "to many birds and bees!"