Reality:Why!

Third Persons Pov,

"Argghhh"Damien groaned as he woke up. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he scan his surroundings. "System Scan" he ordered as he scan his surroundings and Informations pop out "your awake?" Another voice calls out as he turned around and saw Diana. "It seems that the incubator scanned our whole body and created a copy of us except for the hair of course" Diana explained as she project the information that is inside Damien's head.

[Master Damien is in the body if Damien Romanov a Russian Mafia boss and the one who ruled underworld. He is not seen in the game but is said to be the most hidden character that Even system can't touch. His a very huge influence in this game that Even the system is terrified. Same as Master Diana,she is in the body if Diana Romanov. Damien's sister(twin) and partner(business). She is a well know assassin and both are in Russia. Appointing location is in th main base]

After reading the Info they both look in the mirror and smirk. "Well look at that " Damien said as his smirk widen." I can easily find my wife with this Look" Diana added posing in front of the mirror. "Oh? Then let's go~to where the children are~" Damien said as Diana nod.

Their looks¡¡

"But....We don't know where they are" Diana deadpan as Damien fell to his knees. "Sh*t! Quickly system sca-" Damien was cut off by a loud static sound making him cover his ears. "S-system I'm.. mob...l...zi.. system...shut...own " the system statically said as Damien threw his ear piece away before the ear piece could explode to him. "The system know we're here....well d*mn" Diana said as she sat down on the sofa pulling out a phone. "Good thing I'm always prepaired" Diana said and searched something  "found them, their at Japan in a school called Midoriya High "Diana said as Damien nod, "lets go" he ordered a she grabbed his gun as Diana did the same and walked away "Ready the jet" Damien ordered to his men who nod and run away.

(Next scene)

"What's happening?" Shizuka asked as she is dragged to the garden along with Miyo and Marie. "Hey! Let me go!" Marie screamed as Akashi just carried her on his shoulder. Arriving at the garden Kazuto sat her softly on her chair as he sat beside her. "Be honest,are you reincarnated like us?" Celestia asked as she portrayed for everybody except the 3 ladies. "What!? I though I was the only one!?" Miyo exclaimed as Shizuka stood up along with Marie out of shock. "H-how?"

"Just answer the question shizuka " Alexander ordered as Shizuka nod. "I was once a normal student who life totally hate and one day he said fudge it! Let's just kill this girl by slamming a truck at her, and that's how I died " Shizuka explained as Celestia tried to his her laughter. "I'm actually Arthur Wang's younger sister also known as Daniel Wang,my paat name is Yerin Wang. And I died after 10 minutes my big brother died, I died because of a car accident caused by my family and that's all of it " Miyo said as Shiro pat her head softly. "I was once alliah (alli-yah) Lockhart. A famous actor in Hollywood.  I died because my co-actor stabbed me in my heart and the intentions were still unknown " Marie said as Akashi hugged her.

"I was a young father back then, until war brisk out killing everyone. I tried to run away but...ironically the son that I raised and loved so much was the one to end my life " Haru said as he smile softly,Alexander just held his hand and kisses his forehead. "Lets start a new life here! Together-" Shiro was cut off by loud static sound and the green house turning into some sort of codes. "What's happening!?" Shizuka shouted as Kazuto carried her away from the laser coming their way. "Get the girls and Run away from here now!" Alexander screamed as each held their respective partners and Alexander carried Haru. "What's happening!?" Marie asked scared as tears fe down her face. The whole school and students are beginning to turn to ashes of green codes. "Fudge!" Jeferson exclaimed as the green laser hit him from protecting Alfred. "Jeferson!" Alfred screamed and grabbed Jeferson out of the way. "Hold on!" He exclaimed as he guided him under a large tree and his there with the girls and Haru as the boys fought off some robots who suddenly came out of nowhere and started sucking the green ash codes.

Everyone was to busy and afraid the they didn't even notice someone seeking behind the girls holding a green gun that had green coded bullets in it and was ready to shoot them. "Watch out!" Celestia exclaimed and used a large stick the she found to gamer the green bullet that's making its way to Alfred. "Thank you celestia-sama" Alfred thanked her as she nod smiling softly and Luna walked beside her holding a fencing golden sword as Luna held a gun. "Its been long since we did this but~ hope you catch up!" Luna exclaimed and started to the nearest robot behind Shizuka and shoot it on the forehead coincidently another 2 were behind the robot and got shoot as well. Celestia run over Miyo,Haru and Marie slicing the 5 robots at great speed and calculations. Doing a backflip Luna then again charge upwards to the tree and begun her shooting spree as Celestia killed those are away from Luna's line of sight.

Kazuto was busy killing some robots on the side as Shiro was beside him. Alexander was fighting alone with a gun in hand looking at Haru time to time checking if his okay. Akashi was busy fighting on the left side and his the one who is the closest to the girls other than Luna and Celestia.

They were busy fighting not noticing a robot trying to shot Shizuka. Celestia semed to see it and tried to run but was to date the robot already fired the bullet heading towards Shizuka's head.

"Shizuka-nee!!! Watch out!"