Troublesome Heroine!!

(Right up there is Akashi Yukihara!!!!)

3rd person's pov

Tenshi was walking through the corridor with her head down as she avoid the other students.  She cant help but grind her teeth as she remember the incident that happened at her class.

FLASHBACK!!!!

"So as you all know in this building you will be learning self-defence but as you all know today is the first day so we're just gonna re-call all that we know for the past years" Shiro daid looking at all the standing students before stopping at the bubble-gum hair girl looking at him with undeniable lust making him shiver slightly.

Shakinh his head he sat at the front chair and let the teacher take over as he is wierded out by the girl and besides he doesnt really need to talk right now cause the teacher has to do it.

(AFTER CLASS)

Shiro was preparing to leave but stopped as the wierd girl look at him seductively making his stomach churn in disgust "u-uhmm S-shiro-kun" the girl said "shyly" wincing slightly he smiled at her slightly and unsurely "Yes Watanabe-san? "

Tenshi who was "trying" to seduce Shiro smirked thingking that it worked, she was busy thingking that it worked that she forget that there is still Shiro and the others looking at her wierdly.  "Umhhmm Watanabe-sana? " Shiro asked unsurely.  Tenshibwas about to answer but was stopped as a harmonious presence enterd the room.

"Mikoto-nii!!  Hurry Miyo-nee and the others are waiting for you!! " a child that looked like a twelve years old (but she is definately 14) walked in.  She looked at Tenshi with an eye-brow rose up but ignored her and made Shiro-carry her.

"Hai goumem Marie-sama" hugging her slightly Shiro walked out the room but before they can walk out a hand grab onto Shiro's cape making them abrutally stop nearly making Marie fall "kyahh!!! " Marie screamed slightly and grabbed onto Shiro who also vatched her.

Looking back Shiro saw the root of the terrible accident that was about to accur and said icely "Watanabe-san I will let you go today because you are a transfery but if you try and touch me again you can pack uour bags and get out!" and after that Shiro with Marie in her hands walked away.

"Oi!!  Commoner!!" a high pitch voice exclaimed.  Looking at her right she saw some of her classmates (mostly girls)  glaring at her like she stole they're make-up.

"Can you please drop that act!?  Its getting creeping for god sakes!!! "

"Yeah!!  And stop smiling like a pervert looking at some porn!!  No offense but its highly disgusting! "

"And puh-leaseeee stop acting like a goody-two-shoes Wanabe-san its not working! "

Insults after insults are thrown at Tenshi.  Honestly these kids just wanted to tell her that she should stop what she's doing cause it hurts to watch her seduce and gets toppled down.  But Tenshi being Tenshi misjudge it by thinking that they're just jealous of her.

After 20 minutes of talking (more like warning)  Tenshi was able to get out and walked to that cafeteria.

(FLASHBACK END!!!)

'Damn those morons who do they think they are!! When I'm done with them they'll beg for mercy.  Hmp.  Just wait and see you lowly vines I'll seduce the Emperor and prince then make them both mine!!!!" Cackleling at her head Tenshi forgot to notice a boy looking at her thuse destroying all the good impression and the last hope for her.

Arriving at the cafeteria Tenshi was met by a site of a gigantic five-class like restaurant.  Long tables colored black and gold with chairs that even had cussion in them.  Beside the students are what seems to be they're own butlers and maids and surprise surprise all of them had one of each serving them.

Upon looking at the ceiling you will see five crystal like big-ass (A/N- sorry for the language)  chandeliers covered in glass and gold handles looking at the middle is a grand stare-case leading to the second floor.  The stare-case is guarded by 10 men in suits and wouldn't let any student in but the students seems to not mind.

Tenshi almost drop her wallet when she saw how much the food cause. I think a single juice would be enough to feed her for 3 days but since she stole some of her parents extra money for they're needs (which she didn't care) she was able to get a tuna sandwich and an apple juice that costs could feed her for a month.

Looking around Tenshi found a seat at the edge of the room in the dark corner beside the stare-case walking mindlessly towards it Tenshi sat down and started to gobble down her food in an unlady like way which bothered the students (mostly females)  and made the boys turn-off.

While Tenshi was eating the giant double doors of the canteen opened and a red carpet is layed (again) with some kind of fence at the side stepping inside was none other that the school's most talented students also the S.C (STUDENT COUNCIL)  also known as the Pavilion Members.

The first two who walk in are two 14-year old looking boy and Marie. The boy had red hair and green eyes he seems to be the happy-go-lucky type.

(Akashi Yukihara-is the son of the famouse chefs Soma Yukihara  and Erina Yukihara ( I based it on an anime called_______________________a I'll let you guess it and whoever wins first gets to have a reward!!!!)Also he is the 3rd or secrete capture target and the villanese in his route isMarie.  He is known to be the 2nd prince as Marie is the 2nd princess anyways Akashi is to be the next Emperor after Kazuto graduated.  He came from a family of chefs they are known to be the greatest chef's ever know they also say that Akashi is the descendant of Yoshida Yukihara(created) his great ×5 grandfather by his looks and terrifying clocking skills)

Tenshi was flubberdtubber when the guards guarding the stares politely let them go,  some how Tenshi doesn't like how Shizuka and Miyo also Marie hog onto the boys.  She feels like they should be with her.  

Standing up Tenshi walked towards the Ignoring the gaze of the students and they're murmur.

"Oi~ Oi~ don't tell me she's doing it again!?!? "

"We already warned her right!?!? "

"Is she stupid or-Yeah she's stupid"

"Oi! Don't do it!! "

Tenshi ignored all of the students comment and warned and headed straight to the lions den.

"How Unfair!!! "

, _______________'___

AHHHHHH SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!!!  IMMA BE WSITTING TI'LL SOMEONE WON SO SEE YOU ALL AT TYE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

STEPHANIE!  OUT!