Special Reader omake: The King of Media

(A/N- special announcement down below!)

(M/N)'s pov,

Damn jimin's pants too tight. Who let my mochi wear that!! Fudge you stylist! Arghhh Jungkook enough of those hip-trust! Who choreography this dance! I'm going crazy it's a good thing that this window is tinted and Im alone or people will see how angry I am . After the concert finished I quickly stood up and called my guards to go to the backstage on bts's room.

"Ah! (M/N)" Uncle (Bang-Pd) welcomed me as I walk over him and hug him. "Here to see the boys?" He said as I silently nod and look behind him. There stood seven MASTERPIECE created to pleasure my eyes. They seem to notice my stare as they begun to blush and look down... how cute. "Oh yeah boys this is (M/N) my niece he'll be joining you guys on one of your photoshoots" Uncle said as the boys seemingly brighten up. "Anyeong Hasayo( (sorry if it's wrong)) (M/N) immida" I said a said bow down as they did their signature move when they introduce themselves.

"So (M/N) how are the gang doing?" Uncle ask portraying to Damien and the others. "They are fine and Damien have 2 kids now and Diana have 1 baby boy" I said as Uncle nod and smile softly "alright I'll be going, spend some time with the boys yeah?" Uncle said as I nod. "You guys wanna come?" I asked AS I look at the seven makes behind me "w-where?" Jimin stuttered as I smiled "with me to my shooting, go get change. I'm taking you to my shoot" I said and started to walk to the door with 2 of my guards following me and the other 3 followed bts for their safety.

(With bts)

"Hyung slap me I might be dreaming " Taehyung said as Jimin smirked and slap taehyung so hard he feel that his who got snatched by the wind "what the hell jimin!" Taehyung screeched as Jimin laughed. "I just gave you what you wanted " Jimin said as he run away from the angry taehyung. SIGHING Namjoon ordered everyone to change as they did but Tae kept his bandana to support his red hair.

"You guys ready?" (M/N) asked softly as the boys nod and step inside the limo who was opened by (M/N)' body guard. "Uhmm hyung-" Jin was cut off by (M/N) "call me oppa" said the male as bts blushed softly while Suga just slept it away and accidentally rest his head on (M/N)'s shoulder. "Oh sorry-" Namjoon was about to say sorry but (M/N) got him off by ruffling his hair same with jungkook who innocently stared at him. "O-oppa?" Jimin said softly as Taheyung huddled with him trying to see what's happening as Jin just sigh and laughed slightly as Heseok smiled at the band's cuteness.

"Master were here " the body guard said as (M/N) nod and let the boys out first before he got out.

"Kyahh!!! (M/N)-oppa!!"

"Oppa marry me!"

"No me!"

"Oppa please marry me!"

"Kyahhh!!! Oppa!!!"

Fan-girls shouted as many fans ignored bts since some don't know them while some does know but just ignored them as their King walked in front of them. Some daring demand even begun to push around accidentally knocking Yoongi and Kim over but was quickly catched by (M/N) himself as he glare at his fan with a bit of anger. One fan decided that it's fun to pull jungkook away to see her idol. But she grabbed his hair really hard making him cry out in pain as (M/N) set the others in the arms of his guards to take them in as he jump out and save jungkook from the fans brutal hand. "Let. Him. Go. Now " every world was laced with coldness and hostility as the fans suddenly begun to be quiet and the fan let jungkook's hair go making the boy fall down and whimper in pain that burns his scalp.

Warm and muscular arms carried him as he snuggle afraid that he'll be hurt again. "If you call yourselves my fans be respectful and know your line and do not attemp to get through it because there are dire consequences " (M/N) said coldly as Jungkook continued to whimper in his arms afraid of what the fans will do to him. Quickly walking away (M/N) went inside the building as bts came running to the hurt jungkook "is he okay Now?" Jimin asked feeling worry for the maknae. "He'll be fine we just need to message his scalp " a staff said and tried to touch jungkook's head bit the boy quickly whispered away and huddled into (M/N)'s arms afraid as the said male smiled and begun to message the bunny boy's scalp softly as he hummed in his ears. Jungkook begun to purr as (M/N) laughed along with the rest as Jungkook now begun to calm down and sleep.

"Lets Go?" (M/N) asked sad he grab jungkook and carry him to the couch resting him there as he lead the others near Jungkook to watch over their bunny boy. Jin was also thankful because he really got worried as he message jungkook's scalp smiling softly like a mother to his child. (M/N) smiled at their cuteness and begun to change his clothes in the dressing room.

Jimin,Namjoon,Hoseok,and Taehyung was BLUSHING after they see (M/N) coming out in brown suit and jelled hair that acsenerate his sharp eyes and jaw line that can cut a banana. Suga went to cuddle with jungkook as the boy hugged his hyung like a teddy bear as both now used Jin's lap as a pillow who is still looking out do the two. The shoot lasted for 2 hours and somehow bts fallen asleep making (M/N) smiled. A staff saw how tender (M/N) looks at the bts even caring them all by himself one by one to his car on the 1st floor since their all in the 30th floor a.k.a top floor took a picture and posted it on instragram that attracted many rotten fanboys and fan-girls who's started researching about bts and (M/N) and begun to ship them with (M/N).

The suppose to be ignorant man was not ignorant at all as he look at the Instagram of the official (M/N)xBts.official fan page liking the pictures himself creating a huge riot in the shipping world! Wow such power what will our little prince's think when they see this?

________________________

Senpai's I'm so sorry I've been occupied in my drums that I couldn't see you guys but don't worry I'm trying my best.

Also special announcement I will put my other books on hiatus so that I can focus in this book for a while! Sorry to disappoint you guys!

Also I have a new book for my readers to be a character!! Please visit that chapter because first come first serve!!!!