Special Chapter: A Day In The Park and the Boy's Jealousy!!!('⊙ω⊙')

"A/N- GUYS!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE VERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY LATE UPFATE BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS A LITTLE STORY!!!! SO HAPPY READING!!!! The character above is inspired by @eveedragon2 hope you like it!!!!!!

(there at the top is Marie Kurogami!!! Her eyes are blue by the way)

Third persons's pov

   Seeing that today is Summer Vacation the now 7 year old Shizuka, Kazuto, Shiro, and Miyo are expectadly inside the spacious garden drinking tea's and eating pastries. But today Shiro's parents propos for them to go and enjoy theyre summer vacation.

At first the boys were relucant but after seeing the girls pleeding eyes they emediatly  called the limo driver and called theyre parent (shizuka,miyo,kazuto) and told them theyre plans for today which theyre parents agreed emediately.

"Okay since were going somewhere I suggest we all go to our rooms and change" was all Kazuto said and pulled shizuka with him. You see since the kids are really closed to eachother its only normal for them to have a sleep over so they brouth some of theyre stuff in Shizuka's (or anyother) house to not hassle when they are going to change here.

After 30 minutes Miyo and Shizuka assend from the stairs wearing a summer dress and a summer hat. Miyo was wearing a green flowy summer dress with little red birds making her hair and eyes stand out she is also wearing a green summer hat and her hair is in a singe side braide while shizuka was wearing a blue flowing summer dress with white birds also as a design over her head she wore a blue sun hat and her long silverly-white hair flowed behind her losely.

Meanwhile the boys are both dress in white and black shirt. Shiro wearing a white shirt with a open red polo with a red and black patterned half-pans while Kazuto wore a black fitted arm less t-shirt with a white and black open pollo that is folded to his elbow with a black with a tiny white half-pans they both use black and white flip-flops while the girls used string sandals.

The two boys looks at the two girls outfit and nod at eachother silently saying 'good' which the girls didnt understand so they just shrug and walk away.

They were about to the front door when a childish giggled run through all theyre ears making the boys stiff and the girls to be excited.

They all knew who that voice came from. And its none other than.....

"Marie-chan!!!" both Shizuka and Miyo exclaimed and run to the little girl.

(quick introduction!!!!

Marie Kurogami- the littke sister of Shiro. Like Shiro Marie also had blond hair and violet eyes. She's extremely cute but dangerous. Well if you may ask she is a KUROGAMI and the Kurogami's are kown to be superior in strength in combat. Even though theyre still third from the bussiness world theyre strength and techniques are unparrable. Anyways Marie is known as tge typical Ojou-sama at school rangking first in the Elementary Part and ranking 10 all around the school)

Kazuto and Shiro watch with un-Identified faces as the 2 girls gushed at the little girl completely forgetting about the 2 of them. And as if to add fire at theyre demise Marie look at them.and smirked triumply.

'oi!! Just because they give theyre attention to you dont get cocky brat!!!' both Kazuto and Shiro thought while having black lines all over theyre faces.

"Shizu-nee and Miyo-nee where are you going? Can I come too?" Marie ask with a simingly 'innocent' smile while the boys see is an evil smirk.

"awwww ofcourse!! Right Miyo" shizuka said to which Miyo just nod her head while smilling brightly.

Both girls carried Marie and gush at her cuteness then walk out to the limo completly forgetting the 2 boys. Shiro never knew weather to laugh or cry, his siter just steal his fiance and now he's bestfriend is looking at him like that!?!? What did he do wrong!?!?

"Onee-chans!!! When we arrive lets jave tons of fun!!!" acting adorable was nothing new to marie she used this to take her older sisters away from the 2 wolves.

She loves her older siaters cause they are the o ly one who didnt use her (aside from the family) to gain her parents and brothers attenttion. Usually when girls would see her they will emidiatly curry the flavor with her.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YAO-/kicked/

Arriving at the amusement park marie dragged miyo and shizuka everywhere leaving the 2 boys to carry the stuff they bought.

Looking at the little girl Shiro and Kazuto knows not to interfer. Marie has always been a girl used by others to curry theyre flavor. Since she is a chile nobody would take her seriuosly and just use her. But behind her childish facade lies a scheming child. Being a Kurogami has ups and down.

Up's beacuse you get to learn many things,experience new challenges,and create many friends.

And if there is Up theyre always Downs one even if you learn many things people will use it againts you if your not strong. Experiencing new challenges isnt always cupcakes and rainbows there are always someone that will weight you down and having new friends isnt always fun you might never know but behind every smile that you see lies a scowl that will make you sick.

But because of Miyo and Shizuka she started to show the real her!! In reality she is just a cute cinnamon bun bun who needed protection and the 4 of them along with the family will protect her.

After all she is the little princess in all of theyre hearts. Shiro and Kazuto decided to leave it and just let the girls enjoy because tommorrow new problems will arrise (because of a certain someone) and they might nor know when they will bw like this again.

*time akip brought to you by a gay squidwar-/punched/-sorry continue*

Arriving at the mansion the 5 children decided to have a sleep over on which they all agree on. Playing a bit more they all felt tired and fell asleep not noticing theyre parents looking at them with love field eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- guys!!!!!! Again sorry for the late update!!!! My dad has to take my phone but dont worey i shall try to update faster sooooooo

Sayonara!!! Nii-chans and Nee-chans!!!!