Chapter 41: Ella X

*NOT EDITED*

Ella Rosalie Frost

"Dad I really think I can do more for the pack, please let me to be more involved." I have been trying to convince him forever to let me help out. I know I can contribute.

"Ella," He starts.

"Daddy," I gave him that look, he could never say no to; he is a big ol' softy.

"Sai you should—hear out. Talk baby." My momma said. The lights above the dinning room table shines so brightly on her bronze skin. She is glowing 43, 4-months pregnant; so beautiful. For most, it'd be virtually impossible to get pregnant at such a age but I like to think my family is special to be lucky to be blessed with such an amazing gift. My mom and dad had been together for 26 years now and they are so good together. I look up to their relationship, like I have to have a stable honest relationship. My father (as alpha) respects my mom and all her opinions unlike plenty other men in power. He remained kind to her, bought her a home, made sure she was happy before I came along 26 years ago.

"I have been talking to Noah about an innovative institution we can implement for the benefit of young pack members."

"Sounds expensive." Dad said.

My mom shot him an earnest look, "Sounds like an opportunity of growth. This girl of yours have so many good ideas and they could be even greater with our support. She can do a lot for the pack."

"You girls have been talking." He concludes.

I look over to my mom as I speak, "Yes, we have and mom thinks with help I can generate profit from this. And it's a whole thing, I have it all mapped out in my computer. Can you please just give me the chance?"

"Listen Ella, you know I support you in everything, but I don't think I can cut funds for something like this."

"Daddy don't worry about that because with your support I can raise all the money I'll need."

He nods his head, "Okay-"

"Really?!" I ask, shocked.

"I need to see a plan, contingencies, contingencies for your contingencies, and I'll think about it."

"You know I won't disappoint you." I say scooting my chair out from under the table and make my way to hug him.

"Alpha," Isiah's voice calls out. We all turn to see him, bloody and cut. His clothes drags up on him and he falls limp to the ground.

"Bella," He calls my mom, "Quick, go get your healing kit." He rushes to Isiah's side, my mom jumps from her seating out of the dining room to get her tools.

"Ella go get some, cold water towels!" He ordered.

Under my fathers orders I rush to bathroom and get the things for Isiah, I follow my mom back to the dinning room. She brought her blessed herbs and talisman for Isiah. My mother is a Diviner (divine healer). She healed the wounded and the sick—it was her thing. She learned her way from a special coven of witches although she was born a full-blooded werewolf.

They both tower over Isiah's broken body and does everything in their power to help him. "Who could do this? Who did this to you Isiah?!"