Chapter 5: Blood

1 year later

Jacob POV

"So there is 19 of them. Let's just move 10 of them to mansion G and the others to mansion D simple." Kendrick said. A small pack with no Alpha is moving into our place pack and a majority of them have no place to live.

"Mansion D is being remodeled, so that's out of the question." Noah said.

"Moved them to A. Give a family of 2 start them off at 7,000 dollars a month, Family of 3 9,500, and four 11,400, five 13,000. That should settle them in for a couple of months. We should cut them off as soon as they are stabled or after 10 months. That's there plan."

"Alright cool," Kendrick said.

"Would that be all Alpha." Jen said. Jen was one of my guards that runs around do shit for me.

"You all can leave now." I said dismissively. I got back to my work, I had enough to last me all night.

Three hours into my work Gregory came through my door. "Gregory this better be fucking important, or I swear..."

"Alpha I don't know if this concerns you but your sister and some human girl almost got killed today."

"Wait bring that back, HUMAN!" I exclaimed. "What the fuck was she doing with a human girl in the woods?" I said getting up. "Where are they?"

"Your sister is fine, the girl she has a large gash on her back. She are in pack infirmary west."

"Alright I'll be there in 15 minutes, where is my mother?"

"She is already there with your sister," Gregory said.

"Okay leave." I said grabbing my car keys I rushed downstairs I couldn't help but feel like my mate was the little human girl. "I swear who ever did this I'm going to kill them." I growled as I got into my car. When I got there I saw my mom sitting and my sister sleeping on her lap.  When my mom saw me she gently took my sister off of her and laid her on the chair and rush towards me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well Katie and her friend were playing in a  restricted area and one of our wolves just lost his mate and he was out of control. They called her dad and he is on his way." She explained.

"Wake her up." I told my mom.

"No. She has been crying all day and she is worried that you will hurt her because of what she'd done, I promised her you wouldn't get mad."

"You promised her I wouldn't get mad, that's not my fucking problem what is she doing in the woods anyways!" I shouted.

My mother pushed me back shushing me, "Please don't overreact." She pleaded.

"Where is the girl?"

"They gave her stitches, I think she is sleeping. Let me show you where her room is."

She took my hand and led me to her room, as I got closer her scent got stronger my wolf was shaking he was angry, he smelt our mate
blood. He was pushing through the surface and honestly I am so close to letting him out.