Chapter 15: I love it

I woke up draped in covers on a bed, I began to panic a little bit. I don't know where I am and my skin is hot, I feel weird like my heart is heavy and empty. I really miss him. At least I think I do-- I want him. Then I recall being with Jacob, this is most likely his room I got from under the covers and sat at the edge of the bed, I rubbed my eyes and opened the window next to the bed; looking outside.

My hair is messy and everywhere, I pushed it away from my face. Why the fuck am I so fucking hot? Shit. Where the fuck is he? I suddenly felt aggravated as shit? I'm honestly probably going through that heat shit people keep saying, but I didn't think it would happen so soon. Jacob said it would happen in a couple of weeks. This is some real bull. Not to mention I'm wear jeans.

The sun was setting, I must have been really tired sleeping through most of the day, I guess I sort of feel better than I did this morning. I've been so tired lately, it's probably because of all the crying. I took my phone off the counter and check the time, it was 7. Where is Jacob anyway? I walked out of the room while calling Jacob; he didn't answer. I walked downstairs to the den, then the back. But the house looked empty, I hate staying in big houses all by myself. I tried calling Jacob again, still no answer.

I'm low key so fucking horny.

My stomach growled, I walked to the kitchen and saw a take-out of food on the counter. It was take-out. How very generous. I hope it's mine because I'm going to eat it. All of it. I opened it looked really good, it was lobster pasta. I looked through the cabinets for a plate. I'm not exactly the tallest person I'm like 5'6so I had trouble getting it. "Why are the plates so damn high up?" I said.

"Maybe you're just too short." A voice said behind me, I immediately turned startled. I took the nearest thing next to me and threw it at the voice around me, "Who are you," I shouted.

"I'm not here to hurt you!" He said with his hands visible in the air.

I took a knife and wielded it, "Then don't come near me and tell me who you are."

"My name is Gregory, Alpha Jacob sent me to check up on you. Now put the knife down before you hurt yourself."

"You don't' know what I can do with a knife, you should be worried what I can do to you with it if you're a threat."

He walked slowly closer to me, "Scarlett put the knife down. Judging you frame you're not going not going hurt anyone but yourself.

"Get back."

"I really rather not have you hurt, that's my ass if you do." He said snatching the knife out of my hands.

"You son of a bitch, prove it."

"I have key, and if I wanted to hurt you, you wouldn't be conscious right now. But like I said I rather not have my ass handed to me by my Alpha who happens to be your mate.Besides I'm the one who bought you the food." He said grabbing a plate and handing it to me.

"Okay where is Jacob." I said taking the plate from his grasp.

"Let's just say he is handling a menace."

"Wow okay," I said grabbing a fork. I transferred the food onto the plate, "So what are you his apprentice or something?"

"Not exactly."

His little bitch.

I sat down on the island table and began to eat, "So are you going the watch me eat? I'm not going to choke today."

" I apologize I'll go."

"No you don't have to go, I just rather you talk to me instead of watching me like a weirdo. Seat down." I said.