Not a Women

And doubt crept in my mind, do I even make him happy? Is he unhappy?

Is that why he doesn't want to be here? If I don't leave, I can just leave when he's gone. Of course my communication to anyone is limited, all of my contacts were on my phone and I need to get a new one.

I felt stupid for asking Jacob for anything, positive he hates me.

How am I supposed to leave? And I was starving!

After my shower, I went downstairs to eat the leftovers for breakfast and I noticed Jacob's phone on the counter. It was locked.

I'm his wife, I should know his password but I don't know. I tried his birthday, I tried everything and it kept locking, I kept waiting. I had time. Jacob was sleeping... I'm sure.

I picture him seeing his phone in my hand and how upset he may get. I hear his footsteps behind me and I put it back on the island, but I think he sees me.

"You want to ask me for permission?" He said in my ear.

"Jake," I sigh.

He grabbed his phone and put it in his sweats. "Huh?What are you trying to do?" He folds his arms. I didn't even look at him but I feel him biting holes in my back.

"Nothing..."

"I can't unlock for the next 2hours Scarlett, what's so important that you have to sneak-!"

"I wasn't sneaking...."

"Then what?"

"It's not like I'm trying to call anyone bad."

"Who's that?" He demanded. "Why couldn't you ask me?"

"I... you were sleeping. Can I please?"

"No."

"What do you mean no? I'm asking."

"Yeah after you disrespected me."

"I didn't disrespect you."

"Look at me." He said.

I turn around and I don't look him in the eyes.

"Who were you trying to call?"

"Emily."

"Yeah Emily just like last time but instead you bring that bastard in front of my house!" He said getting closer to me.

"I'm not... I wasn't going to do that." I pout.

"Were you going to call him, so he'll pick you up? He knows just where to find you too."

I stand and he blocks my body, limiting my movement. "Huh? Answer me!"He said raising his voice.

I closed my eyes because I couldn't bare it. "What if he finds you dead Scarlett, then what?" He tries to grab my arm.

"Stop it." I push him away, putting the most distance away from us. I went out back, next to the spa to hide.

Hours went by and He was still downstairs when I came back in to wash my face.

He was zon the sofa watching the game and I cleaned up my mess in the kitchen from this morning and wash my face.

I walk past him to get to the stairs but he stops me, "Scarlett! Come here."

"Can it wait? I need to pee."

"Now." He said. I walked and stood in front of him. I also gave him space, so I didn't stand directly in from of him.

"Yes." I say looking at the my toes.

He takes out his phone and hand it to me but I was hesitant to take it. Is he going to yell at me again? I've been so sensitive lately I can't take it.