I hear another loud bang "I think there was another round going off" I shout. They all look up and check if there is any sign of the smoke.

"Looks and sounds like it not far.... We can go to him as quickly as we can" Farlan says. We all nod in agreement. Except Levi, he was looking down, thinking.

"I'm going alone.... To the center" Levi shouts. We all snap our head to him "You guys catch up to Fagon.... Besides, who else is going to kill him besides me? I'm not letting a titan get to him first" Levi grits his teeth.

"But! Big bro! Let me go with you! You can't fight alone!" Isabelle cries "Levi, something can happen to you!" I shout at him

His horse slowly walks away and he look at me and Isabelle "Think about it.... Me alone, or Farlan and Sayram" he says looking down.

We both grunt and I turn my horse the other way "With y'all's strength. Your chances of living is higher" he says coldly

Farlan pulls his horse to Levi "Levi! Use your head! The fog will eventually go away!" Farlan says optimistically shouting.

"And what? You think the titans are gonna sit back and relax until then?" He ask sarcastically.

"It doesn't matter! We never know when a titan can come out from the fog! You can't fight alone!" Farlan shouts

"Levi..." I say under my breath

"I don't need shit from you! I can do it! Just back off!" He shouts

Farlan looks down with an angry face "Is that an order, Levi?" Farlan mutters

"An order? What are you saying? You guys are..... I want to-" Levi cuts off because he knows he get too emotional "Kusaki" I hear him say

I look up "Keep your eyes open" he says. Farlan cracks a smile and Isabelle looks at him "You better not get yourself killed" Farlan smiles

"Yah! Come back to us big bro!" Isabelle shouts happily. I still look down in sadness "Come on, Kusaki" Farlan says hitting his horse.

We start going off into the fog and we go as fast as we can to reach Fagon. I hear pounding from the floor "Shit!" I hear Farlan shout

I look up and I see shadows of titans. I see Fagon looking up in horror and I look up. Sayram. His lower body was already in the titans mouth. I see him spitting out blood and pushing the titans teeth.

"Don't move, Sayram! I'll help you!" Fagon shouts. I look around the field and so far I saw 6 titans. I can hear more coming.

"Squad leader! Don't come any closer! Just please get out of here!" Sayram cries "T-Take care of yourself!" He spits out more blood

"See you on the other-"

There. Sayram was gone. Swallowed by the titan. My emotions went blank. My anger went up. I quickly zipped my 3DM to the titan "Kusaki!" I hear Isabelle shout

The titan looks at me as I pass his eyes "You bitch!" I shout with tears in my eyes. I twist around the neck of the titan and go flying up.

Using the energy pushed off from the titans neck, I come down with full speed to nip his neck.

I pant in the energy that I used and look down. I see Farlan down and his leg stuck because the horse was on his left leg.

"Shit" I whisper pulling my maneuver "Farlan! Isabelle! Kusaki!" I hear someone shout. I look and see Levi going full speed towards Farlan.

I also see two titans putting there hand out to grab Farlan. No. I'm not seeing another friend die! I go to the first titans neck and quickly nip it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" I hear Isabelle shouts going to the other titan. She shot her rope on the neck.

Something clicked and made her fall. She was hanging from the neck. I see her a little unconscious.

No. No. No. This is a dream. I see another titan go towards Farlan and I go and shoot it also so. I grab energy to nip the neck.

I look at Isabelle who was looking at a titan in front of her. The titan slowly got his head towards her "Big-!"

"Bro-!"

The titan ate her. Squished her in between his teeth and the other ones back. I drop to the ground and my anger just heats up more.

That's it! I'm going to kill every last one of these fucking titan! I don't hear anything after that. I go deaf. I hear mutters of people screaming.

Including Farlan. I hear Fagon saying something. I hear loud poundings. I decide to look up in shock.

I see Fagons body hanging from the titans body. He was gone. One by one everyone was gone.

I see another titan grab Farlan and bring him up to his mouth. Farlan look at me and Levi who was trying to reach up to him and smiled.

He didn't even try to fight. He didn't bother. He smiled and mouthed something. I didn't know what, yet.

Levi looked at me with horror "That it! Kusaki stay by me!" Levi shouts

I stand up and I see 6 other titans. In the distance I see 5 more "I'm not letting you die!" Levi shouts.

I shoot up my maneuver. I ignore him and I kill the titan that was in front of me. I go as fast as I can to show that I'm not afraid of titans. I'm not scared of them. I'm not watching another friend die!

I kill three titans without even blinking. I didn't even notice how fast I killed them. I see something approach me really fast.

I look below me and I see that I was grabbed by a titan. I got pissed. I'm not going to die like Farlan! I'm going to live for them.

I go inside the titans hands and I quickly cut the fingers off. I put my maneuver towards it's head and I jump in the air with the maneuver pulling me up.

I go straight towards it's neck and nip it. Not breathing. Not getting tired. Not blinking. I kill another 3.

I see Levi killing other titans. I see smoke throughout the air. The skies were getting clear. I knee down on the floor and sigh tiredly.

I drop my weapons and start crying. I hear horses running and I still keep my head down.

I finally figured out what he mouthed.

I cried with the thought if it. He didn't say goodbye or good luck....

Instead he said....

"See you on the other side"