30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

Start from the beginning

"Bow I'm not your love therapist."

"Well- you have given my advice this whole time so you kinda are."

Yeah... Bow and I have gotten rather close lately. He's like the brother I wish I had! Though, he can get kinda crazy when it comes to this whole love stuff.

"Hm... that's fair."

I sighed and brought him into my room.

"So what's up." I asked, sitting on my bed.

"Well- I was thinking of bringing her to Mystacor so we could relax.... just the two of us. But I also want to do some grand gesture to show her thanks for waiting until I felt ready enough to date and I figured out my feelings for her. But I have no idea what."

"Well- You could always get flowers for her or bring her to her favorite places in Mystacor. And then just tell her how you feel... how much you're grateful that you have her in your life. Oh and overall just be yourself."

"Hm.... well Glimmer loves the beach... and she likes the sauna and- *GASP* OH MY GOSH I HAVE AN IDEA! ThankYouSoMuchCatraIHaveToGoNow BYEEEE-"

Bow quickly ran out of my room and I laughed, shaking my head at how hyper he is.

I lay down on my bed, suddenly feeling really tired but too lazy to get up and find Adora to cuddle with. My droopy eyes finally closed and I went into a light sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Lonnie's POV:

"Okay so all you have to do is just beat this thing up by using this uhhh... stick thingy! Yeah that's what it's called..." Scorpia muttered, handing me some sort of baton...

"Scorpia do you even know what you're doing?" I asked skeptical but with a small smile on my lips.

"Totally! I'm an expert in uhhh... combat!"

I laughed a little, before getting in a fighting stance.

'Come on Lonnie... You gotta do good so you can impress Scorpia...' I thought as my eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

I quickly ran toward the dummy, swinging my weapon at it before dodging an automatic attack. I ducked as another attack went my way before I hit it in its weak points.

I slammed my weapon into the dummy's chest and smirked in victory.

"How was that?" I stayed proudly, turning to look at Scorpia with a bit of hope.

'She'll definitely be impressed after that!'

"Lonnie watch out!"

"Huh-"

Before I knew it, the dummy managed to punch me in the back, causing me to slam onto the floor.

"Oooh- that looked like it hurt..."

I sat up, wincing at the stinging of my face.

"You ok?"

"No."

"....same." She laughed, extending her clawed hand toward me.

I chuckled a little before grabbing her hand and standing up.

I stopped, taking in her features. Her beautiful pale skin, her white hair that's slightly longer than when I last saw it... But most of all the things that have most changed about her. She has scars now, her face is a little more tired but her eye (at least the one that I can still see) is still as bright as ever.

My eyes trailed to her scar that you could barely see below her eyepatch. She still looks so beautiful...

I didn't realize I had brought my left hand up to touch her scar, while my other was still holding her clawed hand. I tensed and quickly let go of her, my cheeks burning bright red.

"SORRY."

Scorpia blinked and laughed, her cheeks going a pink hue...

"It's okay! I think that's all for today anyways... we should look for that uhhh lizard guy.... we're supposed to check in with him."

"You mean Rogelio?" I deadpanned.

"Yeah!"

I shook my head with a smile but followed her out of the room anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I woke up in a dark room...

A light suddenly flicked on, revealing a male figure, with similar cat-like features that I have...

'It's this dream again...' I thought, trying to get near him but I couldn't move from where I was standing. Just like the other 4 times I've had this dream.

The room lit up to reveal a throne room, the male figure was sitting in it.

This is where I usually wake up.... But this time it's different.

Suddenly, the sound of a baby crying could be heard in the background. The figure stood up as the door to the throne room opened.

"Dad! Catra's crying again..."

A girl who looked like me when I was little entered the room carrying a baby in a blanket. An older boy was with her.

The figure grabbed the baby and smiled.

"What's wrong, kitten?"

The baby stopped crying and looked up toward him. Her small hand reached up and grabbed the figure's nose.

He chuckled.

"That's my daughter..."

The baby.... looks like me.

And did he say daughter???

Is that-

No... it can't be....

The door burst open once more...

"King D'riluth! The Horde is attacking!"

The figure- my.... father looked up in alarm.

He gave the baby... or me... to the girl.

"Go find your mother. I'll have to face the Horde myself."

And with that he ran out of the room...

The girl's ears dropped and she held baby me closer, looking up at the older boy with scared eyes.

"...Why are they attacking? Did we do something wrong?"

The older boy looked down at her with teary eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay, sister. Father's going to protect us."

He pulled her close as she sniffled a little...

'Then that means that everything wasn't ok.'

The Horde did take me as an orphan...

Did they destroy their village?

...Are they even.... still alive?

"-tra... Catra- Wake up..."

I jolted awake to be met with Adora's concerned eyes looking into mine...

A wet substance ran down my cheeks. I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked, wiping away my tears.

I was still in a bit of shock at what I just saw...

"I-I think I'm a princess." I managed to get out...

"What?"

"I saw my family... my real family in a dream and I wanna find them."

Her eyes widened a little bit she only smiled, determined.

"Then let's find them together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END

Soooo I'll be doing a few bonus chapters (since a lot of ppl asked for them) but I just wanted to thank you all for the support on this book. Thank you for reading it and sticking until the end with me! I love you guys so much!

❤️PLZ VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED🏳️‍🌈