5~ Ⓒⓞⓜⓔ Ⓑⓐⓒⓚ Ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ

This is so sad Alexa play Despacito 2-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

I sighed as the rebuilding of Bright Moon kept me up for the third night in a row.

Who knew building stuff could be so noisy???

But I guess it's worth it if we get to keep the town safe....

They're rebuilding a few buildings that were badly damaged by the Horde as well as building a new gate to get inside the city so we won't be completely defenseless if the Whispering Woods freeze over again....

I tossed and turned in my soft puffy bed as I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes...

*Whoosh*

*THUD*

I jumped as an arrow suddenly came flying into my room, but my fear-filled face suddenly had a bright grin.

The arrow had a paper saying "Look Outside!" And I knew exactly who it was from...

I jumped down from my bed and quickly dashed toward my window, excitement coursing through my veins.

Bow's presence always had this weird effect on me...

It doesn't matter how frustrated I am or how sad, his presence somehow eases my pain and I can't help but smile everytime I see him...

He's really important to me...

Even if I don't always show it....

"H E Y!" I heard him scream from the little cliff connected to the woods...

"Hi!" I waved and so did he...

And as I quickly teleported outside, scaring the life out of him, and then teleported us inside my room I could feel my heart speeding up and my stomach having butterflies...

But this always happens when you're around friends.

.....right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip...)
-Adora's POV:

As we were having our weekly meeting, the doors suddenly burst open revealing Perfuma's teary face and Frosta not far behind...

"Perfuma! What's wrong?!" I heard Bow ask with worry...

I also heard Glimmer huff a little for some reason....

"I-It's Entrapta!"

That was all she managed to get out before she started completely sobbing...

Bow quickly got up from his chair and went to her side.

He started rubbing circles up her back while she suddenly hugged him and sobbed into his chest.

I heard Glimmer scoff...

"We found a signal that might be evidence to Entrapta still being alive!" Frosta finished for her, since she was still sobbing a little...

"Evidence?" Queen Angella asked intrigued.

"At first it was a huge signal! And then when the computer tried to identify it, it qualified as one of Entrapta's robots! Except its a new model from the rest, so she invented it recently, which means Entrapta could still be alive!!" Perfuma said, as she wiped her teary eyes and Bow kept rubbing her back...

I gasped as a smile spread to my face...

'So she's not gone!'

"The signal came from the whispering woods but the only problem is.... that it's in the half that's still frozen over." Perfuma said...