3- ⒶⓌⒶⓀⒺⓃⒺⒹ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I groaned...

My eyes opened slowly and my vision was hazy...

I blinked...

Once...

Twice....

Three times...

And once my vision returned to normal, that's when I saw a blue face looking down at me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

I jumped and quickly went into a fighting stance, my ears moving upward in alert...

"Hello, Catrina."

'What the-'

"That's not my name-"

"I am Light Hope." She interrupted...

"And your mind is now inside the sword beared by She-ra the princess of power."

"Wait- Wait- I'm WHAT?!"

"Your mind is now inside the sword bared by She-ra the princess of power." She repeated...

"Your body is in a coma-like state, similar to She-ra's."

"Adora. Her name is Adora." I muttered angrily...

"And- What happened to her? To Adora?" I asked....

I couldn't help but feel slightly worried...

Ugh! Wait! No I'm not!

I don't care about her!

The reason I asked her was because I was curious if she would do to me, what she did to Adora. Yeah. That's it.

"Would you like to see?" The weird blue woman spoke..

I hesitantly nodded and soon my eyes were engulfed with a white light...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-(Flashback:)-
-Light Hope's POV:

Poor Adora was laying unconscious on the floor of the blue room inside the sword.

Suddenly, she jolted awake screaming someone's name.

"CATRA! CATRA! I-I'M SORRY! COME BACKKKK!" She screamed over and over...

Her eyes were fearful but I could see a deep sadness in them as she looked frantically around the room...

"Adora. Calm yourself."

But she only kept screaming.

"Adora! You have to let go! You have to let go of her!" I tried again...

She only shook her head as violent sobs escaped her and her body shook violently.

I sighed....

There is only one choice left to do.

'I'm sorry, Adora.' I thought as I closed my eyes and connected with the sword's core...

The blue room lit up and I heard her make a noise of confusion...

"You shall forget about Catra."

"W-What?!" I heard her say but I kept going as I put all my power into the sword's core connecting it with Adora.

"Catra never existed. You don't have any attachment left with the Horde. They hated you and you hate them."

As I finished, I opened my eyes and saw Adora faint.

-(Flashback End:)-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

"You. Did. WHAT?!" I screamed...

A sudden rage filled my chest and I curled up my clawed hands into fists, feeling my ears go up in alarm once again and my tail started waging rapidly...