12- ⒸⓇⓊⓈⒽ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Light Hope's POV:

".....Light Hope?" Adora said in disbelief...

"Hello, She-ra." I replied in my monotone robotic voice...

"But- What just happened? Why am I here instead of out there fighting?" She asked, as she stood up from the floor...

I sighed....

"You see.... I have made a grave mistake." I started...

"Mistake? What are you talking about?" Adora replied confused...

"I was the one who erased your memory." I stated, as her eyes widened...

"All I wanted to do was ease the pain you were feeling toward Catra so you could focus more on being She-ra and protecting the planet from the Horde! But- I see now that this plan was not good. Now I have caused you even more pain because you can't seem to remember your lover!"

"W-Wha- L-Lover? W-We're not- S-She's not my lover!" She replied, but I could see her face redden more by the second...

I only sighed...

"She's not your lover..... But she could be." I replied...

Silence is all I got as a response...

"Look: You obviously care about her. What I did not realize is that Catra cares about you too! Maybe even more than she lets on.... She went against her people just to keep you safe! And you might not know this now but Catra was actually going to help you when you were fighting those robots that knocked you out..." I explained...

"You don't have to love her back.... But I can tell you already do." I finished....

"B-But........ How can I be so sure that I actually do..... l-love her back! I don't even know what love is! How do I know if she's the one or.... or if she's just a friend!" She asked, desperate...

"You'll know when the time comes." I replied, smiling slightly....

'I was wrong about you, Catra. I'm sorry my reckless actions not only caused you pain... but caused Adora pain too.' I thought as I looked down in regret...

"W-Wait..... You said you took my memories away and you regret it! C-Can't you give them back to me?" She asked...

I shook my head...

"I'm afraid I do not have the power to bring them back. I'm terribly sorry."

Adora only sighed in response...

"....Great." She muttered...

"To take back the memories that you seek.... You must go back to the start and take a peek. To the place she cut you off, words left unsaid. Your future lover who left you with dread."

"Huh?" She said....

I repeated the riddle...

"That is all the information I can give you so you could get your memories back. You must go, I sense danger near your unconscious body."

"Wait- But how am I supposed to remember-"

And just like that, after a flash of light she was gone.

"Good luck, She-ra."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I groaned awake, my head pounding...

'What happened?'

I was in a prisoner's cell, dark and cramped with a holographic barrier keeping me from being able to exit the cell...