30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

Start from the beginning

I'm glad that even though most people from the Horde have had trouble trusting the princesses, Lonnie was able to get over that and start a new chapter in her life.

"Scorpia? Hmm- I think I last saw her in her new room. She was saying something about re-decorating? I don't really know." I replied, shrugging afterwards.

"Yeah... I kinda haven't seen her since she left to go on that mission for Shadow Weaver. So I have no idea where she would be."

Suddenly, the last door on the hallway opened and she walked out.

I think if we had to say who changed the most physically since that fight, then Scorpia would definitely win.

We were able to stitch up the wound that She-ra gave her while she was being controlled by Shadow Weaver but it left a really bad scar on her shoulder. Now... her eye is a different story. Since She-ra managed to cut her eye, she lost it. The scar of the cut is still there but she always wears a eyepatch to cover it up, though you can still see a little of the scar as well.

Scorpia turned and walked toward us, her eye occupied with reading some sort of file that she had in her clawed hand.

"Woah..." I heard Lonnie whispered next to me, I looked up her with a raised eyebrow but her eyes stayed glued on Scorpia, wide in amazement. Her cheeks were a crimson red and her mouth was agape.

It suddenly clicked into my head as a smirk formed my lips.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling." I said, eyeing her.

Lonnie quickly snapped back to reality, shaking her head before Scorpia looked up at us and smiled.

"Oh! Hey wild cat! Hey Lonnie!"

"Hi."

"H-HeY mY nAmE iS gAy- I-I mean-" Lonnie managed to squeak out, before I burst out laughing.

"YOU'RE WORSE THAN ME WHEN I FIRST SAW DRUNK ADORA!"

"CATRA S-SHUT UP!" Lonnie screamed, punching my shoulder.

I kept laughing, wiping away stray tears as I tried to catch my breath.

Scorpia just looked confused.

I shook my head.

"Alright, I'll leave you two to have lesbian panics- I mean- to... train."

I quickly ran, managing to dodge another punch Lonnie threw my way. There was no way I was going to let Lonnie's crush on Scorpia go. They've been my OTP since I was still back with the Horde! Though, I didn't know she still had that crush on her.

I managed to get away from them, still giggling slightly over the whole thing...

Oh and did I mention me and Adora are dating now? Like- officially. We've been dating a month... I don't think I've ever been happier-

"C A T R A!"

I jumped before turning and being tackled by Bow.

"BoW WhAt ThE fUcK-"

"Shhhhh!"

I glared at his panicking face before he started blabbering out words...

"Woahhhh! Slow down! You know I don't speak Hetero."

He took in a deep breath.

"I. Asked. Glimmer. Out. On. A. Date."

"Okay? And why is this my problem?"

"beCAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GIRLS LIKE AND I THOUGHT HEYYY CATRA'S GAY FOR GIRLS WHAT DID SHE DO FOR ADORA? SO PLEASE H E L P!"

I laughed a little.