CHAPTER 2

"Hey, can I sit here?" Jungkook said pointing at the empty seat beside me.
Swallowing the lump formed in my throat after being embarrassed with myself I couldn't say anything else except "Yeah sure!"

He quickly took the seat beside me. I glanced past him towards his group that was a bit surprised but then they went and took their seats except Lisa who was still standing there watching us with raised brows.

Jimin entered the class with Hoseok. Jimin frowned a bit and I pleaded apologies to him through my eyes, he sighed and went and settled with Hoseok instead, 'Does it mean everything is fine with them?'

"I'm Jungkook and you?" Jungkook said and lifted his hand towards me. His doe black eyes gazing at me with softness, my heart is throbbing loudly and I am sure he could hear it since he is way so close to me.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." I said and lift my hand as well to shake with his hand and when it touched his hand, I felt sparks and snatched my hand back from his grip as of reflex action. I looked at my hand which has turned red, I quickly covered my hand with other hand. It still stings.

"Um is something wrong?" Jungkook eyes narrowed at my hands and he frowned. I bite my inner cheeks to suppress the pain. Even I don't know what just happened.

"Nope" it was all I could make out. He was still staring at me. But I didn't look at him again. I don't think he is not going to let it go, that easily.

Mr. Lance entered and began jotting down some points about something on the board. He wrote some words and some more stuff about it and when I read, it reads ...

A N G E L 

"So class, our next chapter is about fallen. Since the god cannot be there all the time with us, he created some beings similar to god to protect his children, We all consist one angel which is known as our guardian angel. We can't see them but if you felt a miracle taking place in your life, then maybe an angel is around watching you with all its might. It's always there to protect you and show you the right way but what if angel themselves turns evil?" Mr. Lance said looking at the class. 'If this happened then maybe the world will be evil too.' I thought but kept my mouth shut.

"Isn't it's God's responsibility to take care of angels; if they turned evil then it's obvious that the world will be left with nothing but destruction." The girl with red hair said to the professor.

"Yes, rose you are absolutely right, but the god did took care of his angels." Mr. Lance said to rose and added "Any other question before we began with the chapter?"

Half of the class raised their hands, except me, although I have a lot of questions but I don't know where to start from. 'Did angels betrayed God?'

"Yes Taehyung, one of them did." Mr. Lance said looking at me. Did I say that out loud and before I could say who was that angel, other students jumped in.

"Were all angels female?" Some student asked to the professor. 'Were they?' I thought to myself. 

"No Jessica, all angels were actually male. Since the need of reproduction was not needed with the angels there were no female angels. Although, it is shown in the movies and images that the angels used to be female due to their beauty but actually the male angels were more beautiful than the female angels could ever be." Mr. Lance said. Jungkook eyed me again.

"Is it true that devil was once an angel?"

"Yes, the devil, who was once known as the morning star was also God's favorite angel and one of the most beautiful angel ever. The gems, jewels and everything was given to him by the God himself, even half of his Powers were of god and a day came when he counted himself as equal to the God. He was been banished from Heaven." Mr. Lance explained.