CHAPTER 15

THE TEMPLE

           The portal brought us back to the temple, the place is the same as before, the sun is shining bright and everything is the same just the way it was, I wonder why this place has no effect of the breaking of light stone.

We walked inside the temple and found Jin standing in the center of the temple right on the snowdrop sign, unpleasant look present on his face, with one hand on the other.

"Oracle! The stone, it-" Baekhyun began but Jin raised his hand as a sign to not speak anything anymore, closed his eyes and deeply sighed.
"The stone of light is destroyed. Yes, I know."

"Min Yoongi! He played us, used Jimin to destroy the light stone!" Chanyeol said.

"Where is your friend Jimin now?" Jin asked me and glanced around, I dropped my head down.

"He got lost while we were making our way to you" Baekhyun spoke instead, Jin nodded.

"There must be some or the other way by which we could still stop Yoongi! Right?" Jungkook said.

Jin went towards his book shelf again, and brought the ancient book saying "The Kim's prophecy" and kept it on the table, began flipping the pages, eyes narrowed in concentration to look for a solution.

"Since the light stone is destroyed, darkness stone is with the vampire Lord, and the death stone never accomplished, there is still one more stone left" Jin said, "The stone of life"

"Perhaps you can use the Life stone in order to cease the vampires and the Lord, but-" Jin frowned and shakes his head, "Finding the life stone would be more difficult than light stone since the life stone lies right where the lives cannot pass through."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"The stone of life lies within the dungeons itself." Jin explained, we all stunned and confused to hear that.

"What! How could this be? Does that mean the life stone was in reach of the Lord all this time?" Baekhyun asked.

"If that is so, then why didn't he use it to reclaim his true form" Chanyeol asked, "Or does he not know about the existence of life stone?"

"That you need to discern by yourself" Jin said. This would be like going in the predator's mouth itself knowing it will bite no matter what, "And, I'm afraid that's the only way left."

"But Oracle! how will we go to the dungeons though without them knowing, they must be there already." I said.

"Mayhap there is a way" Baekhyun said, "I have always used the another way to go through dungeons whenever Bogum tried to end me."

"Your brother has always been on your throat?" Jungkook asked, Baekhyun shrugged and replied "Sibling's love you see!"

Jin looked stilled and his eyes completely turning white for a second and then back to normal "Oh dear! You need to hurry, your friend is in danger"

"Jimin?" I let out.

"Yes, he is in one of the cave in Southern Iceland. Save him before it's too late!" Jin said, still looking stilled. Without wasting any more minute we all went out of the portal in search for Jimin.

....

We have been walking for so long in the South direction of Iceland, after looking in most of the caves my feet throbbing like a bitch with every step I take, hands so cold and numb, breath cold as ice itself making it difficult to breathe, skin turning chilled blue, nose red as fuck, vision blurry, even my knees are giving up.

I look like a dead person walking, and I don't think I would be able to take one more step ahead but still can't give up for Jimin's sake.

No matter he betrayed me or turned out to be a goddam fairy, he is in danger and I meant no ill for him, everything happened so far and he
was with me, either good times or bad times, he has always been by my side and I can't just let him go and get killed by the hands of the same enemy, even though I don't know how much he has hands in all of this.

Still I'm in a constant battle with my head and heart, my heart telling me to forgive him and let go of whatever happened with the stone but at the same time my head telling me it can be another trap.

Moments later we found another cave.

"This is the last cave in the whole southern Iceland, if that pixie isn't in this one either then I'm afraid we gotta carry on with this journey without him" Baekhyun said while pointing at the cave. I hope he is in it.

We all walked into the cave, it's icy and not so like other caves, it's warm and keeping the cold outside, I feel better here after walking for so long. We looked around the cave and saw a person laying on the cold floor of the cave, unconscious.

"Jimin?" I went to him settling on my knees and held him in my arms, shaking him and slightly slapping his face so that he gets back his concious. His eyes blinked few times and he finally opened his eyes.

"Tae!" He said while getting in a seated position. He glanced around at everyone, his eyes narrowed when he looked at his surrounding, as if trying to acknowledge something.

"What are we doing here?" I frowned at his question as this was the question we were supposed to ask him instead.

"Don't you remember, you were lost maybe during the thunderstorm" Jungkook said.

"Hmm? When!"

"Last night Jimin" I said. Jimin giving me a sceptical look.

"You-" I got cut off as a sudden shadow formed right beside me and portal opened out of nowhere in the corner of the cave and a shadow like figure made it's way through the portal, the shadowy figure is actually a person, not an ordinary person, a person who we were running from all this time.

The Lord of vampires a.k.a Min Yoongi

His iris is crimson red, lips red too having a smirk, skin so pale, black hair, eye bags having a shadowy look charcoal type, wearing all black leather ancient suit but the cloak covering him is red in colour matching his iris.

"I must say, it's an honour to finally meet the prince himself" Yoongi said looking at me with a smirk. "You never learn, do you?"

I gulped and stepped back, we all were so stunned for a second to see The Lord standing right in front of us but then within next second Baekhyun pulled out his crossbow and directed towards the lord, Chanyeol held out his sword and Jungkook pulled out his gun.

"Woah woah calm down! Didn't they taught you in schools how to greet your Lord" Yoongi said with a chuckle and later glanced at Jungkook, his smirk turning wide while Jungkook's eyes narrowing deep, gritting his teeth so hard that it's visible on his face.

"Been so long time brother." Said Yoongi, rubbing his finger on his chin, "Guess the last time we met, we both used to be ... Alive?"

My eyes widened and I glanced at Jungkook.

"Well you see I would have chit chatted with you for long just like old times but right now I am a little bit out of time, as you see time ticking for me to take what always belonged to me." Yoongi said while making a tic tok sound through his mouth and just then he grabbed my waist tightly with his arms.

Whatever happened after that was so quick for my mind to even comprehend properly, my mouth went wide with a huff of breath and Jungkook screamed for me and tried to reach for my hand but before that Yoongi already pulled me into the portal with him, thus shutting the portal.

"TAEHYUNG!!"

(AN : don't forget to press the star icon in the corner)