CHAPTER 11

THE CHOKER

                I thought I won't be able to see you again" Chanyeol said and immediately hugged Baekhyun after rescuing him successfully, Baekhyun smiled and hugged back.

"Don't worry, you won't get rid of me that easily, Husband" Baekhyun said and chuckled to which Chanyeol snorted and shakes his head.

"No wonder, I almost lost you and here you are cracking lame jokes" Chanyeol said while rolling his eyes. After a while they both let go off each other. Baekhyun arms were a little burnt because of the chains but they healed quickly.

Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol's hands, the burning marks are still present. Chanyeol noticed his husband's gaze. Baekhyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You always get hurt because of me" Said Baekhyun.

"It's okay, it will heal." Chanyeol said reassuring his husband "Come on let's get out of here." They both left the tower and went out of the tower where we were waiting.

"Baekhyun! Thank goodness you are okay!" I said with relief and went towards him and gave him a small hug.

"Good to see you again, man" said Jungkook and giving the same hug. Meanwhile Jimin was just standing there, too afraid to meet a vampire face to face.

"You smell like a moth" out of nowhere Baekhyun passed a comment at jimin's direction and scrunched his nose. Chanyeol and Jungkook laughed a bit, while I felt bad for Jimin.

"Excuse me?" Jimin frowned.

"Your smell is unlike human, What are you?" Asked Baekhyun while raising his eyebrows, showing his fangs to Jimin. At this all our focus went towards Jimin.

"What kind of question is that obviously I am a human" said Jimin, he seems a little terrified because of the way Baekhyun was looking at him with those predatory red eyes.

"Tell me what are you or I won't hesitate in ending your life within seconds" Baekhyun said and stepped forward in Jimin's direction. We just kept staring at Jimin, confusion written on our faces.

"I-i d-don't know what you are talking about" said Jimin, his body is trembling so badly and eyes are turning glossy.

"Hey! Hey! Let's not kill anyone" Jungkook noticed jimin's condition and pressed his hands on Baekhyun chest slightly in attempt of stopping him.

I noticed that Chanyeol's hands has burning marks which is kind of bleeding.

"Chanyeol, what happened to your hand" I asked. He looked at his hands. All our focus slide from Jimin to Chanyeol. It's better to change the topic otherwise Baekhyun might literally kill Jimin from the way he is looking at him with predatory gaze.

"Nothing it's just a little burnt, I am not completely a vampire so they are taking time in healing"

"Oh!"

"By the way, what you guys were doing here, and who lives in this place it seems abounded for years" said Jungkook while looking around the area.

"This place is Kim's keep. An evil sorcerer used to live here centuries ago. We came here to look for some information about the stones, since one of the stone is with The Lord I thought there might be some connection here, though we didn't find what those stones are except this that Kim Namjoon created four stones but died before completing the last stone." Baekhyun said.

"Wait does the stone looks like crystal?" I asked.

"Yes, the stone which The Lord had did kind of looked like a crystal though how do you know that the stone looks like crystal?" Chanyeol said.

"Taehyung, your dream" Jimin gasped.

"I have seen one of the stone in my dreams and I even found a similar stone, it is in the middle of my choker"

"What! Where is that choker, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked while frowning. I searched my neck for the choker and my eyes widened.

"Fuck!! I...I wore it before going to the party" I didn't even realised that I don't have that choker with me anymore, I think those vampires took it with them when they were about to kidnap me.

"Now we know from where the Lord got one of the stone" Said Chanyeol and shakes his head.

"Maybe Bogum took it from you and gave it to The Lord" Baekhyun said and sighed.

"Wait, does this mean... those vampires were after me all because of the choker?"

"Well, I don't think that's all, as they are still after you even after taking away the choker" said Chanyeol.

"Yeah! We should go to the Oracle, he might be knowing something about the stones. Also, we will be in need of some woolen clothes" said Baekhyun.

......

Baekhyun brought us in the middle of the forest, the forest is a bit icy, the small pounds in the middle of the forest are all coverd with ice sheet.

Jimin, Jungkook and I brought some woolen clothes with us, but Chanyeol and Baekhyun are completely fine wearing normal clothes. we walked further in the forest. I hope no wolves would be in this forest, if that happened I might not be able to see the next day.

"Guys how much more do we have to walk?" I asked tiredly, feeling exhausted as I never walked this much in the forest. Since no cars can be brought in such dense forest that of the icy one, so we have to walk for miles.

"We are almost there, Taehyung" Said Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went forward while Jimin is running on the ice like a kid, while I am trying my best not to fall on the ice, and Jungkook is walking behind me.

We walked for more minutes, but then my shoes didn't cop up with me and I slipped on the ice, Jungkook held me before I could fall and helped me in regaining my balancing on the icy land.

"Be careful!" Said Jungkook, he is looking at me while holding my arms with his hands. Unable to utter a word properly I tried saying.

"T-thank y-you, Jungkook!" I feel like hitting my head for stuttering. Our faces are so close that my eyes went straight to his eyes and then to his pink lips, this reminded me of my dream this morning and my cheeks became rosey colour.

"I like it when you blush with every touch of mine" he said while smirking at me and my eyes widened and he chuckled. What the fuck these are the exact same words he said in my dream.

A sudden howling was heard signalling that wolves are around.

"Guys we are here" Baekhyun said. We quickly went towards him. There in the middle of the ground is a circle sign with a star sign in the center.

Baekhyun pulled out a bluish ring with the same "snowdrop" sign and reflected it in the sign, the moment he did this that circle began glowing.

"Hurry! go into the portal" Baekhyun said. With that we all went into the portal.

(Author's note : do you guys think Jimin is hiding something?

Also what connection do you think JK has in all of this?

Anyways, please don't forget to click the "star" icon in the corner purple ya army~)