EPILOGUE

two months later

Taehyung POV

I glanced at myself in the mirror looking at the white tuxedo and the diamond choker but my eyes drifted onto the scars instead that were once there, all my scars have faded but they have left their imprints on my mind forever, Jungkook told me how Namjoon and Yoongi tricked me into doing their evil deeds and how Vincent leaded the empire into the battle, I sighed.

My head snapped as someone knocked at the door bringing me out of the thoughts, "Come in."

"You ready for your big day, Tae?" Jimin swung the door open and entered with a smile but his smile wearing a blue tuxedo matching with his butterfly wings, his smile turned into a frown as he glanced at my tensed face, "Hey! Is everything okay?"

"I don't know Jimin," I said as I glanced at myself again, "would it be the right thing to do after all those things he went through all because of me?"

"Hey cheer up, Tae! It is your wedding day and it's the right thing to do, you both love each other and if something happened in the future then you both will bring each other out of that no matter how hard that situation would be just like before." Jimin said as he smiled at me and kept a hand on my shoulder, "Come on now everyone is waiting for us."

I nodded at him and took a deep breath while glancing at myself for one last time before walking outside the mansion with Jimin and in the garden where the wedding is taking place.

In the dusk of the sky, as it's it evening time, the flowers like roses, tiger lilies and snowdrops and all tangled with each other covering throughout the enchanted garden of the mansion as the fountains keep changing and the scented candles lighting the whole place while fairies were playing the harp and little cupids blowing the trumpets in a sweet melody. Huge crowd was settled in pews in the right side in front row there was Jackson, Mark, G-dragon, Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, Mr. Douglas, Professor Gong and Dong and alao Ten, Taeyong, Tao, yep they made up with us and now we all good friends.

And then behind them there were angels and pixies while on the other side was taken by the darklings and demons, yep that's right, they still think I am their prince and keep following me everywhere I go, so I decided to sign a peace treaty between these two empires and here we are now.

My eyes finally drifted to Jungkook who was standing in the center wearing a black tuxedo with his raven hair in a side partition and giving away his bunny smile, our gaze met and his eyes glinted as his eyes went on me, on his left side Chanyeol and to the right side there was Baekhyun wearing black suits giving us a joyful smile.

Jimin walked me in the aisle to Jungkook and pecked my cheeks and went and stood in pews while Jungkook held his hand for me to take and I slide my hand into his as my heart pounding widely and a smile took my face as I glanced into his doe black eyes.

We held hand in hands and exchanged the wedding rings which was made of gold and had some beautiful initials saying 'to the end of lifetime' on them as the priest spoke, "Do you Jeon Jungkook, take this beloved man as your husband and do you promise to be true to him in good and in bad, in sickness and in health. Will you love him and honor him for the rest of your life?"

"I do." Said Jungkook giving away an adorable bunny smile.

"And do you Kim Taehyung, take this rightfully man as your husband, do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. Will you love him and honor him for the rest of your life?" Asked the same by the priest.

"I do." I said giving my boxy smile to him with glint in my eyes.

"You are now pronounced as husband and husband. May the god strengthens your consent and fills you both with his blessings." Priest gestured at Jungkook and I, "You may kiss now."

Jungkook leaned towards me and our lips were seconds away as he halted in his place and leaned back with a frown, "Wait-! What if this isn't Taehyung and Lisa again!"

My mouth agape in disbelief and he chuckled softly with a playful smile and his doe eyes glinted, "Jeon Jungkook, You better shut the fuck up and kiss me right now, or I might end you."

"Yep, Definitely not Lisa this time." Jungkook said popping the 'p' and leaned back to kiss me and our eyes lips met, his hand went around my waist and hair rose up in the back of my head as I sighed in peace, cheers filled the place and everyone in threw the flowers in the air and applauded. We broke the kiss and I giggled as Jungkook pecked my temple and glanced at the audience who all are grinning from ear to ear at us while cheering, we glanced back in each other's soft eyes with hands in hands we began our new journey together.

...

               After the wedding ended everyone went back to their places and I shifted back with Jungkook to the mansion, as after Jungkook's divorce with Lisa she was sent to the prison of Wizards by Professor Dong, and we turned the enchanted mansion into a wizard school in the memory of Mr. Jeon, Jackson, Mark, Ten and Taeyong supported us with the new magic school.

Jimin went back to Northern Mountains with his butterfly wings and settled back, he went back into the relationship with Jung Hoseok and later on I found out Hoseok was actually the deity of the sun.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to go back to the dungeons as they were back to being vampire, now Chanyeol has convinced Baekhyun to not drink human's blood and they visit us from time to time on special occasions.

With Vincent gone, the darklings and Demons went back into the underworld and never showed up ever after, and piece by piece I get to remember everything whatever happened during the battle and in demon realm, I no longer hear those voices in my head of those evil spirits and I feel free from all the evil bonds.

I still wonder who were Daehyun and Seohyun and why they helped me in all this; guess that will remain a mystery in my life.

...

Meanwhile...

Orcale Jin standing in the center of snowdrop temple, "Daehyun and Seohyun come here."

Daehyun and Seohyun appeared in the hall in the spirit form, "You summoned us, Jin?"

"Yes, I told you both not to middle yourself into this prophecy." Jin said as his face haggard with worry, "What if Taehyung would have found out who you both are before time?"

"Well he didn't found out and nothing changed." Daehyun said with a smug face.

"I told him that but he didn't listen." Seohyun complained to which Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"Well Taehyung will found out soon enough who you both are when his powers will increase and split knowingly or unknowingly into two forms creating two lives, one boy with dark hair and one girl with white hair, both troublesome." Jin said scolding them, "They all will come to realisation soon that even afterall they can't escape what's written for them in their destiny."

"Now, let's go the future awaits." Jin said. 

They all laughed in sync disappearing into the thin air.

THE END